Everything is okay now...right?

Opposites Attract

Key was walked home by Jonghyun and Onew. When they reached his house, they saw Taemin sitting on the porch. When Taemin saw Key, he ran up to him quickly.

"Hyung! What happened?! Why are you hurt?!" he asked.

"It's nothing Taemin. Don't worry about it. I'm fine now!"

"Are you sure?"

"Mhmm. Let's go in now." Key playfully pushed Taemin into their house while waving goodbye to Jonghyun and Onew.

"Jonghyun, how did you know that Key was in that classroom?" asked Onew.

Jonghyun smiled. "Cause he called my name. That's all." He turned around and walked across the street. Onew laughed at his answer, knowing that it really wasnt the reason but wasn't gonna waste his time trying to figure it out.

At night, Key sat on his bed listening to his Ipod while Taemin still did homework. He sighed. He was tired. And his body was still aching. Taemin looked at him and frowned. He knew something must of happened earlier. Then he looked at Key's wrist and smiled widely.

"You're still wearing it."

"Wearing what?" Key asked. He looked to where Taemin was looking and smiled as well. "Oh this? Of course I am. Didn't I tell you that we have to keep this and never lose it?"

"Yeah. I always have mine on." Taemin looked at his wrist to see a clean, white braclet. Then he got idea. "Hyung, we should go somewhere on the weekend!"

"Okay, where do you wanna go?"

"Let's go walk around the city. We've never been downtown before."

"Okay! Let's go this Saturday then."

"Promise?"

"I promise." Key held out his pinky and pinky sweared with Taemin, just like when they were little kids. Taemin turned off his desktop lamp and crawled into bed with Key.

Next Day

"Taemin! Breakfeast is ready!" Key shouted. Taemin scurried downstairs, put his backpack on the couch, and sat at the table with Key. Taemin was humming.

"What are you humming?" Key asked.

"I had an idea for Onew Hyung's song this morning."

"Really? Let me hear it."

~Gakkeum honjaseo gireul geotda jamsi meomchwo juwil hanbeon dulleoboda

honjaraneun gibune himi deul ttaen geuttaen nareul ttarahae nareul nareul ttarahae eh

tto honjaseo jame deulda aesseo kkubeokkkubeok jichin nuneul gamda

jakku manheunmanheun saenggage jam motdeul ttaen geuttaen nareul ttarahae nareul nareul ttarahae eh~

Key clapped. "Uwah! That's good!"

"Thanks Hyung!" The two boys continued eating. After they were done, they put their dishes away, grabbed their backpacks, and walked outside, where they were greeted by Jonghyun, Minho, and Onew.

"Good morning," said Onew cheerfully, still chewing bits of chicken he had for breakfeast.

"Good morning Hyung!" Taemin exclaimed.

"What are you guys doing here?" asked Key.

"What's it look like? We're walking to school like we always do," said Minho, looking away from everyone.

"Well, you guys didn't have to wait for us. You could've just gone by yourselv-"

"Hyung! I made up something for your song! C'mon I'll sing it to you! You come listen too Minho hyung!" Taemin interupted. He grabbed Onew's and Minho's arms and started walking to school.

"Yah! Let go!" yelled Minho. He tried to break free, but was afraid that he might hit his face if he pulled his arm away. Onew just stayed silent and smiled. Key and Jonghyun were left alone standing on the sidewalk.

"Guess we're walking together," said Jonghyun. Key looked at him.

"Aish, why do I have to walk with you?" he complained.

At School

When Key and Jonghyun entered the school, all eyes were on Key. Everyone was whispering. Key looked at everyone who stared at him, then ignored them. He just kept walking while Jonghyun walked behind him. He didn't even notice Hyun Jae staring at him near the vending machine.

"Sunbae, are you okay?" her friend asked.

"I knew it."

"Knew what?" 

"The only reason why Jonghyun broke up with me was because there was someone else."

"Who?" Hyun Jae looked at her like she was stupid.

"The new kid of course!"

"You mean Key? I heard that he got beat up yesterday by the seniors because he threatened them. Everyone said that he also threatened to kill his English teacher, so that's why his teacher wasn't there after school yesterday. Is that true? He seems like a really dangerous guy."

"Oh please. I could make better rumors than that. I'm gonna make his life miserable. That'll teach him to not mess with my Jonghyun." Hyun Jae smirked and she was getting many ideas on how to mess with Key.

"Wait, Sunbae. Don't tell me it was you who sent those seniors to beat him up..." Her friend had a worried face on.

"Of course it wasn't me, Haneul. Cause if it was, I would've done much, much worse." 

I bet almost all of you thought that Hyun Jae was to blame for the boys beating up Key xD

But now she's gonna start messing with him! D: 

Who's gonna protect Key now?

Don't forget to coment guys! I love all of you guys who comment and subcribe <3