I guess I really do love him

Opposites Attract

Jonghyun pulled away from Key's face. They both were breathing heavily. It seemed like they were kissing for hours. 

"Key..." Jonghyun whispered. He looked at Key's face. He had no expression. A tear was still rolling off his cheek. Jonghyun wiped  it off and kissed his forehead. Key lifted his head up to look at him but his eyes were ditracted by the wall on the other side of them. Jonghyun turned his head around. Standing in front of him were three boys dressed in black. They looked familar to him.

"What do you want?" he yelled. They didn't say anything. All they did was smirk. Just then Onew came running towards him. 

"Jonghyun!" he yelled. 

"Hyung. What are you doing here?" Onew stopped to catch his breath. Minho and Taemin came runnng behind him. Onew was about to say something until he saw the three boys. He glared at them.

"Alright. Where is she?" he asked. At that moment, Hyun Jae came from around the corner, followed by Haneul. She walked forward. She was now face to face with Jonghyun. 

"What do you want?" Jonghyunasked in an annoyed voice. She didn't say anything. She looked at him, looked at Key behind him,, then back to Jonghyun. She raised her hand and slapped Jonghyun across the face. Key started shaking. Jonghyunnever touched his cheek. He just continued to look at Hyun Jae. 

"I can't beleive you. You left me for...that?" she said in a hushed tone, pointing at Key. 

"I told you that I was done with you." Hyun Jae started to tear up. Haneul ran to her to make sure she was okay, but she just brushed her off. 

"Jonghyun, I still don't understand. Why? Of all people, why him, and not me? You know I'm better than him!" She started to yell. "I swear Jonghyun, if you don't take me back I'll...I'll..."

"Sunbae..." Haneul watched her as she cried. 

"You'll what? Kill yourself?" said Jonghyun. 

"I'll kill him!" Hyun Jae took out a small pistol from her bag. Her dad was a police officer, so she stole it from him. Her hand shook a little, but she managed to have a good grip on it. 

"Hyung!" screamed Taemin. He was about to run to Key, but Minho stopped him. 

"Hyun Jae, this-" Onew was going to reason with her, but the three boys stood in front of him.

"Jonghyun, come back to me. I'm not kidding, I will really kill him." She started to breathe deeply.

"Sunbae, you-" Haneul touched Hyun Jae's arm, but she threw her off and she fell to the ground. Jonghyun looked at her. He took a deep breath, and started walking towards her.

"Hyun Jae, put it down," he said. He pushed her arms down gently and hugged her. She dropped the pistol on the ground and hugged him back. One of the boys picked it p and put it back in her bag, carrying it for her. Jonghyun said nothing more. He didn't even look at Key, who was just staring at him as everyone started to walk away. All was left was Haneul, who just stood in place. Taemin walked towards her.

"Why?"

"Sunbae, I-"

"I thought you were a really good person. Why didn't you stop her?!"

"Sunbae, I'm s-"

"I thought you were my friend." Taemin walked away from her and walked towards Key. Haneul teared up and just stood still.

"Hyung are you okay?" Taemin asked. Key didn't answer him. He was lost in his own little world. "Hyung!"

"Huh? Wha? Yes Taemin?"

"I said are you okay?"

"Yea, I'm fine! Why wouldn't I be okay? Its getting pretty late, we should probably get back hom now." Key stretched out his arms and began to walk. He didn't even notice that his key necklace Jonghyun gave him fell to the ground. Taemin picked up and frowned. Onew and Minho walked up behind him and also frowned.

"Onew hyung! Minho-ah! Taemin-ah! Its getting late!" Key shouted as he continued to walk.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Taemin never spoke to Key when they got home. He stayed in his room the whole night, still looking at the key neckalce Key had dropped earlier. When he went to bed, he didn't even say goodnight to Key. He practically stood up all night on the very edge of the bed.

Key woke up the next morning seeing that Taemin wasn't by his side. He walked out of his room to see if he was in the kitchen. He wasn't there. He opened the front door and saw him sitting on the stairs.

"Taemin, what are you ding out here?" he asked. Taemin didn't say a word. Key walked down and sat next to him. "Taemin, when are you going to talk to me? What did I do wrong?" Taemin looked straight into Key's eyes. 

"Hyung, how can you not see what you did wrong?"

"Just tell me, please." Taemin sighed. 

"How could you just let him go like that?!"

"Who?"

"Jonghyun!" It was silent for a moment.

"Y-yah, Taemin-ah. Let's not talk about him right no-"

"Hyung , he loves you! I'm pretty sure he told you that, right? And I'm pretty sure that he still loves you right now. You know you love him too. How could you not recognize your feelings yet? There are people out there who don't recognize their own feelings very quickly, but I know you're not one of them. You know you're in love with him. You just don't want to admit.  There's nothing wrong with loving Jonghyun, hyung. You gotta consider yourself lucky that you found someone who loves you back. Don't deny it." 

Key stared at Taemin while a single tear rolled down his cheek, just like the other day, but his time, there was no one there to wipe it off for him. There was no one there to hold him at the moment. There was no one there to fight with. There was no one there to make Key happy again. 

"You're right Taemin. I...I do love Jonghyun. I love him more than anything now." The tears wouldn't stop. Taemin smiled and patted his back. 

"How about we go find him then?" Key and Taemin looked up to see a smileing Onew. 

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Key asked. 

"I was just walking around. Shall we go find him? Cause he's not home." He continued to smile. Key finally smiled. 

"Okay!" He rushed back into the house to change. When he got back out, Taemin held out his hand. 

"I think you might want this, hyung." He put the key necklace in Key's hand. Key smiled widley and gave him a hug. 

"Thank you Taemin." He let the hug go and rushed off with Onew. Taemin watched them go. He sighed and sat back down on the stairs. 

"Taemin." Taemin looked at the ground and saw white converse. He looked up. 

"Oh, Minho hyung."

The wise words of the little Maknae *w* Go get him Key!

Next chapter will be all 2min now *w* 

Please comment!