Hyung, he's not a bad guy after all

Opposites Attract

Taemin and Key walked home alone. Taemin helped Key clean the cafeteria, and they didn't get done until 4:00pm. Key was still thinking about how much he hated Jonghyun, but Taemin was walking beside, smileing. Key looked at him.

"Why are you so happy all of sudden?" asked Key. Taemin didn't answer. He was spacing out.

"Yah! Taemin!"

"Huh? Oh, sorry hyung. What did you say?"

"I said why are you so happy all of a sudden?" Taemin's smile got bigger.

"Hey Hyung, I found out today that some people aren't really who they say they are."

"What do you mean?"

Flashback

Minho came out of the principal's office. His head turned to Taemin. And then to Taemin's cheek. He sighed.

"Come here." He grabbed Taemin's hand and started walking.

"Yah! Where are we going?" Minho didn't answer him. He took him the the restroom. He picked Taemin up and set him on top of a counter near the sink. Taemin blushed.

"What do you think you're doi-" Taemin stopped and Minho took off his bandage. He treated his wound over again, and replaced it with a new bandaid.

"There," said Minho. He put Taemin down.

"T-thanks," said Taemin soflty. Minho nodded his head and walked out. "W-wait!" Taemin ran after him.

"What now?" Minho continued walking, while Taemin was walking beside him.

"Are you really going to be expelled?" Taemin asked. Minho didn't answer him. "U-um, I know it wasn't Jonghyun who threw that water bottle at Key hyung, so this is technically his fault for starting the food fight, but its not his fault that Jonghyun bullies him a lot. Plus I heard that you guys fight with a lot of people, and I don't think its right to fight at this school. Or at any school. So-"

"You think I enjoy fights?" Taemin looked at Minho.

"Eh?"

Minho sighed. "I've never fought with anyone before. Jonghyun is always the one who fights. Not me. I hate fighting. I make sure people are afraid of me so they wouldn't have to fight me. I've never hurt anyone before." Taemin was surpirised to hear this.

"Is that why you feel bad about hitting me yesterday?" Minho and Taemin ended up walking out into the field.

"Yah! Who says I felt bad?" Minho hung head.

"You know its okay to feel bad. If it makes you feel better, I forgive you. I know you didn't mean to do it on purpose now." Taemin smiled at him. Minho didn't say anything, although his cheeks were a little red.

"You know, if you weren't getting expelled, we would've been really good friends I think!"

"Yah! Who said I wanted to be your friend?" Taemin chuckled at him. He found a basketball laying around on the ground. He ran to it and picked it up.

"Minho hyung! C'mon! Let's play one game!" Minho stared at him like he was crazy. He let out a little smirk and walked towards him. They played one game on the basketball court. Minho won. 12-0.

"Aish, its not fair. You're taller than me," Taemin whined. He pouted. Minho looked at him and gave out a small laugh. He ruffled his hair and started to walk back. Taemin fixed his hair and walked back behind him.

When they got back inside the school, they found Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun," said Minho.

"Hey. We're not expelled anymore."

"Seriously? How come?"

"He apologized asked for us not to be expelled." Minho knew he was talking about Key.

"That's great then! Now we can friends, right?" exclaimed Taemin with a huge smile on his face.

"Aish, who wants to be friends with you? Come on Jonghyun, let's go," said Minho. He left with Jonghyun, who was laughing at him. Taemin pouted as he saw Minho leave, and then smiled.

End of Flashback

"Minho isn't such a bad person after all," said Taemin.

"Aish, there's no way he can be like that. After all, he hangs with that bastard Jonghyun. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him," said Key.

"Hyung, you've been saying that this whole entire time. When are you gonna stop talking about Jonghyun?" Taemin gave Key a devilish smile. Key blushed.

"Yah! That's not-" Key stopped when he saw a mover's truck outside of the sold house.  

"Oh, the new neighbors are here."

 

"We should go say hi to them!" exclaimed Taemin. Key and and Taemin made their way towards the house. Key rang the doorbell.

"Annyeonghas-" Key's jaw dropped. Taemin's bag dropped.

"J-J-Jonghyun?!"

"Minho hyung!"

Aww, what a sweet 2min moment *w*

Jonghyun and Minho are the new neighbors? Oh my!

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe! :DDD