When I blush, he smiles or giggles...

Opposites Attract

Key walked into his classroom to see more students whispering. Jonghyun came up behind him.

"Why does everybody keep looking at me? What are they whispering?" he wondered. Jonghyun went to set his bag down. He began to sit in his chair, until a couple of his friends came running towards.

"Jonghyun you gotta see this! Come on!"

He sighed. "Fine." He got up and followed his friends out the door. Key watched him walk away. He frowned just a little. He walked to his desk and set his bag on the floor. He sat in his chair, but then fell straight to the floor because of his chair breaking. Everyone laughed at him. Key blushed from embarassment. He stood up and saw Hyun Jae standing at the door grinning. What he didn't see were the screws from his chair. Everyone walked towards Key's bag and stepped on it. Making rip a little.

"Yah! Stop it! Go away!" he yelled. They didn't listen to him and continued to step on his bag, pushing him away everytime he tried to get closer. Hyun Jae continued grinning.

"Sunbae, you should stop this, before someone gets hurt," said Haneul.

"Please, I'm just getting started." She dropped the screws on the floor and walked away. Haneul looked at Key once more, then followed Hyun Jae.

"Guys! Stop it!" Key looked at the door to see Taemin out of breath.

"Taemin, what are you doing here?" Key asked. Taemin ignored Key.

"How would...you guys like it if...someone bullied you?" Taemin asked in between breaths.

"Aish, who is this kid?" someone asked looking annoyed. He walked towards Taemin. "Who do you think you are? Get out of here before I beat you to a pulp."

"Not until you promise to leave him alone." Although Taemin seemed a little childish, he was trying to be serious. Taemin is usually a very happy person who could forgive anyone, but if anyone tried to hurt his bestfriend, he would do anything to save him. Even if it meant sacraficing himself getting hurt for him. That's how much Key meant to Taemin.

"You little-!" He raised his fist.

"No!" Key screamed. Taemin flinched. He didn't feel his punch. He looked above him too see his fist stopped by someone's hand. He looked behind him.

"Minho hyung?" Minho glared at the boy. He may be younger than him, but he knew he could anything to him if he wanted to. The boy put his fist down.

"Tch." He walked away, leaving Minho and Taemin at the door. Jonghyun walked to pass them and bent down to Key. He didn't say anything. All he did was smile a little, not showing it to anyone else, and held out his hand. Everyone started whispering and glaring at Key again. Key stared at his hand.

"Well?" Jonghyun whispered. Key stared into his eyes this time. He blushed a little. He turned his head to see Onew fixing his chair. Key grabbed Jonghyun's hand and stood up.

"Thanks," he whispered. Jonghyun smiled and sat down at his desk. Key looked at Taemin. His eyes told him to go back to class. Taemin's eyes said he didn't want to leave, but was forced to go back with Minho, who grabbed his head and pushed him a little to walk back to class. Taemin stopped in the middle of the hall.

"Hyung, I didn't think you'd follow me," said Taemin. Minho blushed a little.

"W-well, I knew you were gonna do something stupid, so I just followed you to make sure it didn't happen," he stuttered. Taemin smiled.

"Thank you!"

"For what?"

"For protecting me!" Taemin giggled. Minho blushed even more.

"Yah! I wasn't protecting you! I told you I was just preventing you from doing something stupid." Minho walked forward. Taemin saw his ears turning dark red. He giggled some more, ran to him, and grabbed his hand.

"Hyung, let's go out on Saturday!" Minho's face was now scarlet red when he heard those words of the younger boy.

"W-w-what?!"

"Let's go out on Saturday! Me and Key hyung are going for a walk in the city. You should come with us. Ask Jonghyun and Onew hyung to come too. It's gonna be fun!" Minho looked at him for awhile, then sighed.

"Yah, what makes you think I'd want go with you anywhere?"

"But I didn't say it was gonna be just the two of us. I want everyone to come. Or did you think that I meant only for us to go out?" Taemin had a small grin on his face. Minho's face continued to stay red.

"O-of course not!" he yelled quietly.

"Then you guys should come! C'mon, we're gona be late for class!" Taemin grabbed Minho's hand again and ran, having Minho run right behind him. He wanted to say something to him, but didn't bother because he knew Taemin wouldn't listen to him at all. Instead, he just let the younger boy pull him along, grinning. Normally Minho would hate if someone did this to him. It would annoy him a lot, but since it's only Taemin, he didn't mind at all. How come he doesn't let anyone else do this? Not even the many girls he hangs out with would even dare to do this kind of skinship. Instead, they would wait for him to do something. Now it's Taemin who does the first move, and he doesn't feel annoyed one bit.

In their math class, their teacher stepped out for a while to talk with a student, so everyone started talking. Taemin closed his math notebook, and turned to try and talk with Minho again. He opened his mouth, but closed it again when he saw many girls crowding around Minho. He stared at every single one of them. Some wore very short skirts, large hopp earings, and way too much make-up. He stared at Minho, who never looked at him once. Instead, he continued lokking at the girls, smileing. Taemin had a small frown, and turned back around. he sighed. He tapped his pencil on his desk.

"U-um, Oppa?" Taemin looked up to see a girl standing by his desk. She looked shy. "Taemin oppa, can you show me how to do this problem?" she asked. She put her workbook on his desk and showed him the problem. He smiled.

"Sure!" She smiled and pulled a chair towards his desk. "Oh, by the way oppa, I'm Haneul."

"It's nice to meet you, Haneul!" He continued smileing at her, and she blushed and smiled back. Minho turned away from the girls for a little to look at Taemin. He looked angry. He looked at the way Taemin smiled at Haneul.
 
"Oppa? Oppa!" the girls called out. He ignored them all and continued to look at Taemin. The teacher came back in, and everyone went back to their seats. They continued with the lesson, except for Minho. He looked at Taemin for the whole enitre class period.  

Ooh! Do I see a hint of jealousy in Minho? ;D

Let's hope Minho will go with Taemin on the weekend!

How sweet of Taemin to look out for his Hyung <3

Please comment and don't forget to subcribe!

Next chapter coming soon!