If you mess with us, we mess with you back

Opposites Attract

At the end of the day, Taemin and Key walked home. Key limped a little, and Taemin had a big bandage on his right cheek. When they reached their house, they noticed a for sale sign at a house right across from theirs.

"Aww. I really liked those neighbors," said Taemin.

"Oh well. The people who will be moving here soon will probably be nice too," said Key. They walked up the stairs to their porch and entered their house.

"I'll be back Taemin. I'm going to the supermarket really quick," said Key.

"Arasso!" Taemin cheerfully went into his room. Key dropped his bag on the couch, and walked to the store. He walked quickly because he knew that he had to finish lots of homework. Since they enrolled into they're new school not too long ago and were swtiched out from their old one, they have lots to make up. It was already February.

When we reached the store, he quickly went inside, and pulled out his checklist from his pocket. He picked up a shopping basket and walked around. While he was shopping, he noticed a box of cupcakes for sale.

"Taemin likes these. I should buy it so we can eat it for lunch tomorrow," Key said to himself. He smiled, and picked up the box. He made his way to the cashier and payed for the things he bought. When he finished paying and stepped outside, he saw Minho. The made eye contact.

"What are you doing here?" asked Key.

"None of  your buisness," said Minho. He turned around and walked away. Key looked back at him, then shrugged and headed home.

The Next Morning

"Taemin! Hurry up!" Key yelled. Taemin came quickly downstairs.

"Sorry! Sorry! I had a little homework I had to finish up." As the two boys walked out of the house, they noticed that the for sale sign at the other house has changed to a sold sign. They were surprised to see that someone had already bought that house that fast.

When they got to school, everyone stared at them. Everyone whispered to one another. They gave them mean glares. Taemin and Key just ignored them and contintued to walk to the main entrance. As Key opened the door, a bucket of cold water fell on his head. Everyone laughed. Some even fell to the ground laughing.

"Loser!" said a senior boy. Taemin  quickly took off the bucket.

"Hyung! Are you okay?!" He had a very worrieed face on.

"Yea. I'm okay," said Key. Walking towards Key was Jonghyun, who was non-stop laughing.

"Did you do this?!" Key yelled.

"Nope. It was those guys. This prank is too childish for me," said Jonghyun with an evil smile. "Here. I'll help you. He's a towel. No go fetch." He threw a red towel on the floor. Key glared at him, and went to pick it up. As he bent down, Jonghyun kicked him, making him fall flat on his face. Everyone laughed harder. Jonghyun smirked.

"Stop it! Leave him alone!" Taemin yelped. He made his way to help Key stand up, until we was stopped by Minho who pushed him into the wall.

"Yah!"

"What? You want to mess with me?" Minho's face looked annoyed. He grabbed Taemin's collar and raised his fist. Then he looked at Taemin's bruised cheek he gave him. He put his fist down, let go of his collar, and walked away. Everyone watched him walk away. He passed by Onew, who smiled and look releived.  Everyon  

"Tch." Jonghyun looked pissed at him, and walked away. Everyone else also walked away from Taemin and Key. Taemin scurried over to Key and helped him stand up.

"Aish! I REALLY hate him!" Key clenched his fist and put his bag over his shoulder.

"Don't worry about him, Hyung. If they mess with us, we should just mess with them back."

"But isn't that wrong? That's like fight fire with fire."

"Its already been over a day and they've really come to piss me off. I all want them to do is to just stop messing with us." Taemin pouted. Key chuckled because even though he was mad, he looked cute. He put his arm over his shoulder and walked him to his class.

Lunch

"Uwah! These are really good!" exclaimed Taemin as he took a bite out of his cupcake. Key just smiled and stared at him, admiring his cuteness. He turned his head to look at Jonghyun, Minho, and Onew again. It was the same as yesterday. JOnghyun only payed attention to one girl, Minho fed many girls, and Onew was fed chicken. He scoffed and turned his head around. Just then, he was hit with a water bottle on the head which spilled all over him. He turned around to see everyone laughing. Key's face was red. Mostly with anger because the only thing he saw was Jonghyun laughing at him. He couldn't take it anymore. Taemin was right. Even though it has only been a day and half, he was ready to explode. Without thinking, he grabbed a cupcake from out of the box, walked over to Jonghyun, and threw it at him. Right at his face.Everyone who was laughing at Key, was now laughing at Jonghyun. The laughter stopped when he stood up.

"Yah. What the hell do you think you're doing? I wasn't the one who threw it at you." His voice was quiet.

"Enough with the lies. I'm tired of this. I haven't even been here a week and I feel like I need to switch to a different school. But I'm more mature than you think I am. If you mess with me again, I'll do worse." Key was breathing deeply. He's never felt this angry since he was a kid. Jonghyun glared at him. He looked completely pissed. He picked up Onew's chicken and threw it. Key ducked and it hit Taemin in the face. He fell to the floor.

"Taemin!" Key yelled. He looked at Taemin, and then back at Jonghyun with angry eyes.

"FOOD FIGHT!" a kid in the back yelled. At that moment, everyone started throwing food everywhere. It became a huge mess. The only ones who didn't join in were Onew, who just walked away before it even started, and Taemin, who hid under the tables trying not to get hit. Jonghyun and Key were practically on a rampage. First they were throwing food at each other, the next thing they knew, it was almost like they were wrestling. The rolled in the food on the ground, pinning each other down. When Jonghyun raised his fist, the teachers came in. Everyone stopped and put the food down.

"All right, who started it?!" asked the principal in a loud voice. Everyone pointed at Key and Jonghyun.

"You two, in my office, NOW." They both got up, hung their heads, and followed the principal. Minho and Taemin followed them as well. They waited outside the office.

"Who was the first one to throw food?" asked the principal. He folded his arms.

"Jonghyun started it. He starts everything. He's always messing with me! Ever since me and Taemin transfered here, him and Minho never left us alone. Its all his fault!" Key practically collasped from the loss of air he had since he said it at the top of his lungs. Jonghyun just looked out the window. He never said a word.

"Is this true?" the prinicpal asked. He still didn't say a word.  All he did was nod his head "yes". Key was surprised. He thought he would've fought back or at least say no.

"Jonghyun, you and Minho are now EXPELLED from this school. Key you may go now. Jonghyun stay in here for a while. If you don't mind Key, would bring Minho in here?" Key nodded his head and went out the door. Minho automatically went in. He heard everything from outside. He closed the door.

"What happened, Hyung?" asked Taemin.

"It's gonna be okay now Taemin. I'm gonna go wash up, okay?"

"Arasso." Key left to go to the locker room to find an etra pair of clothes. The locker room was locked. He looked around to find another room that might have extra clothes. He found a door open, and went in. It had two staircases. He went up the stairs and found himself at the rooftop. He walked a little more to the center. The wind blew in his hair.

"Key." He heard a voice from behind him. He turned around.

"Onew?"

DUN DUN DUN! D:

Oh no! Poor Jonghyun and Minho! Whats gonna happen now?

Gonna be really off topic for a moment, but I became kinda sad at the most randomness parts ever.

Like in the last part, I became sad when I typed that no one wanted to play with Taemin, and then I became sad when Jonghyun stole Onew's chicken D:

Lol. Kinda weird.

ANYWAY, let's hope that everything will be okay for Jonghyun and Minho!

Don't forget to comment! I love reading what you guys have to say :)