I think of him differently now

Opposites Attract

Just to let you know!

Alot of people seemed upset reading the last chapter. Don't worry! There is indeed NO TaeKey in this story. I always thought of them as mother and son anyway *w* I'm all about Jongkey and 2min <3 So I hope this chapter clears some things up. 

Enjoy the chapter!! :D

 

 

"Minho, are you in here?" Onew asked. He opened Minho's bedroom door. He found him lying on his bed, listening to his iPod. 
 
"Oh hyung, is there something that you needed?" Minho sat up. There are three sides to Minho. The bad boy side, the flirty side, and the caring side, which no one ever sees. He's mostly caring only to his hyungs since they look out for him. 
 
"Nothing really. Are you okay? You didn't come to eat dinner with us. Don't you want any chicken?"
 
"Nah, its okay Hyung. I'm not really hungry." Onew sighed and sat next to him. 
 
"Are you really going with us tomorrow?" 
 
"You don't want me to Hyung? I mostly just going for you and Jonghyun hyung."
 
"Why don't you tell me the real reason why you're going? And don't tell me its because Taemin was annoying you." Minho looked at Onew. His cheeks were pink. 
 
"That's exactly it hyung! There's no other reason why I'm going. There can't be another reason. Right?" Onew grinned at him and patted his back. 
 
"I highly doubt that the reason you're going is because of Taemin annoying you. It doesn't even look like you're annoyed by him."
 
"Oh really? What does it look like to you then?"
 
"Are you sure you're not just shy with him?" Minho's cheeks now became red. 
 
"Of course not!"
 
"Ah, I see what it is."
 
"What?"
 
"You're one of those people who don't realise their feelings fast enough. Sooner or later, those people finally realise how they feel by the ones who they have feelings for." Minho listened to his elder carefully on what he had to say. He thought about what he said. Usually, Onew is always right about Minho. Is he really one of those people who don't realize their feelings fast enough?
 
"So, what does this mean hyung?"
 
"It could be possible that you're in love with Taemin."
 
"What? Are you serious? He's the exact opposite of me! Ho could I possibly be in love with him! Thats just weird hyung!" 
 
"Have you ever heard the saying of opposites attract? A couple,whether its a boy/girl relationship or not, being exactly the same is okay, but the ones who are completley different from each other are more intimate in a way. Think of it this way. You and Jonghyun are completely different from me,  and I've learned to deal with you guys just the way you are." Minho thought about what Onew said some more. 
 
"You know hyung, the stuff you always say never makes sense to me." Onew laughed a little. "But somehow I eventually get it. I think I have lots of thinking to do tonight."
 
"Good boy." Onew smiled and ruffled Minho's long hair. Minho chuckled. "I'm guessing you're not going to bed for awhile. Before you do your thinking, come help me finish my song."
 
"Sure thing hyung." The two boys got up and walked to Onew's room. Onew and Jonghyun shared a room, but he wasn't there. "Where's Jonghyun?"
 
"He's in the living room watching TV. He's trying to text Key. He's even calling him. But I'm pretty sure Key turned his phone off." Minho rolled his eyes and smiled a little. He thought that maybe Jonghyun and Key were an example of opposites attract as well. Minho sat on Onew's bed, while Onew sat at his desk. He took out a few sheets from his desk. "This is what I got so far. Thanks to Taemin, I got pretty far." 
 
~Gakkeum honjaseo gireul geota 
Jamshi meomchwo juwil hanbeon deulleo boda 
Honjara neun gibune himi deulttaen 
Geuttaen nareul ttarahae, nareul, nareul ttara hae, eh 
Tto honjaseo jame deulda 
Aesseo kkubeok kkubeok jichin nuneul gamda 
Jakku maneun maneun saengage jam moteul ttaen 
Geuttaen nareul ttara hae, nareul, nareul ttara hae, eh 
 
A-yo, himi deulttaen duntadak rhythm-e gidaeyeo oh, 
Neol hyanghan uriye noraero, oh 
Modu a-yo, modu a-yo 
A-yo jal moteul ttaen tukteoreo rhythm-e magigo 
Pyeolchyeo jal nae ire gidaero, oh 
Modu a-yo, modu a-yo 
 
IQ-neun dujari shiheom jeomsudo dujari 
Jeongyo seokcha neun sejari dodaeche why, why 
Haru onjongil dora oneun geon jasori 
Oneuldo chaeksang apeseon mwol hangeoni why, why 
 
Sum gappeun haruwe shilgo hana eobseodo oh, oh 
Jeoldae akaeji jima ah, ah 
No way, no way 
Seoreowun mam arajuri eobseodo oh, oh jeoldae pogi hajima ah, ah 
Your way, your way 
 
A-yo, himi deulttaen duntadak rhythm-e gidaeyeo oh, 
Neol hyanghan uriye noraero, oh 
Modu a-yo, modu a-yo 
A-yo jal moteul ttaen tukteoreo rhythm-e magigo 
Pyeolchyeo jal nae ire gidaero, oh 
Modu a-yo, modu a-yo~ 
 
"So what do you think?" 
 
"Taemin really helped you on that? It's actually not that bad."
 
"Thanks. Got anything to put in it?" Minho thought for awhile. He's not very good at these kinds of things. Especially since Minho thinks he doesn't sing very good. Then he finally thought of something. 
 
~Mideoteon sarama nae modeun geol bachyeo jalhae geonman 
Gyejeol bakkwi deu byeonhae beorin ni sarangeun bye, goodbye 
Shigani eoptan mal maeil gati chamajun geojimal 
Moreu neun cheok dorawa julgeora mideoji geuttaen, geuttaen 
 
Gakkeum sshik nunmuri du nun apeul garyeodo oh, oh 
Jeoldae akaeji jima, ah, ah 
No way, no way 
Jam moteun bam kkeuti eobseo boyeodo oh, oh 
Jeoldae pogi hajima ah, ah 
Your way, your way~
 
Onew smiled. He rarely gets to hear Minho sing. The only times when he would hear him sing was all alone in his locked room. He patted him on the back. 
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
The next morning, Key was woken up by Taemin who slightly shook him. 
 
"Hyung? Hyung!"
 
"Mmm...oh yes Taemin?"
 
"Did you forget that we're leaving? Its almost time to go. Everyone is waiting for us outside."
 
"Huh? What? What time is it?"
 
"10:35am."
 
"Really?!" Key sat up quickly and literally jumped out of bed. He took a quick shower. He fixed his hair a little and ran out the door with Taemin. 
 
"Overslept?" Jonghyun asked. 
 
"Sorry guys. I didn't realize what time was. My phone was off all night so I couldn't set my alarm on." Jonghyun pouted. Now he knew the reason why Key never replied back to him last night. Key even checked his phone and saw 32 new messages and 16 missed calls. 
 
"Did you eat yet?" Onew asked. Taemin nodded his head, but Key just stood there and let his stomach growl. "Aha, guess not. Come on. Let's go eat a little before we go." Onew back to his house. Jonghyun happily followed him, pulling Key's arm. Minho was about to follow too, until he saw Taemin, frowning. He didn't even more.
 
"Taemin, are you okay?" he asked. 
 
"Yea, I'm okay Hyung!" Taemin gave him a fake smile. Minho stared at him. His eyes said "I know you're not okay. So tell me whats wrong." Taemin sighed. "Really its nothing hyung. I just had to let something go last night."
 
"Let go of what?"
 
"Its nothing."
 
"Its Key hyung isn't it?" Taemin looked surprised at him. His cheeks turned pink. 
 
"How did you know?"
 
"Its written all over your face."
 
"Its okay hyung. You don't have to worry about it. I'm over it. Hyung doesn't see me that way anyway. He looks to me like a younger brother. Plus Jonghyun hyung really likes Key hyung. I know they're completley different people, but you know what they say, opposites attract. In this case, it would be those two." Minho was suprised to hear waht came out of the younger's mouth. Even Taemin knew what opposites attract meant. He oticed a single tear drop roll down his right cheek. He walked closer to him and wiped it away. Taemin's cheeks got pinker. 
 
"Aish, sorry hyung. I don't know whats wrong with me toda-"
 
"Its okay." Minho wrapped his arm around Taemin's shoulder. "So what if Key isn't for you? There's other people out there. And one specific one is probably looking for right now, whether they know it or not. Some people don't realize their feelings very fast. But sooner or later, they finally realize it. There's someone out there. And they might be closer then you think." Minho smlied sweetly at Taemin. He had never smiled like that to anyone before. Taemin smiled with him. "And just to let you know, Key doesn't treat you like a little brother. Its more like he treats you like you're his own son or something." Taemin laughed. A moment passed and Taemin suddenly hugged Minho, resting his head on his shoulder. 
 
"Yah! I didn't say if you could-"
 
"Thank you hyung," he whispered. Minho never hugged him back. Instead, he just smiled and rested his hand on Taemin's head. 
 
Uwah! Taemin's okay now *w* Minho's so sweet!
Next chapter will be completley all Jongkey now x3
I hope everyone enjoyed this one! Don't forget to comment! 
 
EDIT:
People are getting confused again. To make this clear, Taemin never actually liked Key. He just thought he did :P Considering that they've bee together for awhile, he thought he liked him, but he never did. This is why I said there will be no TaeKey in this story.