The way they act, is different from the way they sound

Opposites Attract

"J-J-Jonghyun?!" Key's jaw dropped.

"Minho hyung!" Taemin's bag dropped. He had a huge smile on his face. Jonghyun and Minho stood at the doorway. Minho looked almost annoyed while Jonghyun had a little grin at the corner of his mouth. Onew came walking behind him.

"Omo! Key! Taemin! What are you doing here?" he asked.

"We live across from here." Taemin pointed at the house right across the street. Key didn't speak a word. He was still in shock of seeing Jonghyun.

"Really? What a coisidence! Why don't you guys come in for a while. Its very cold outside." Onew opened the door wider. Key still never moved, so Taemin grabbed his hand and dragged him inside. Minho and Jonghyun followed them after closing the door. Taemin and Key sat on a couch. Minho and Jonghyun sat across from them on another. Onew came in with cups of tea.

"Why did you guys move here?" asked Key, taking a cup.

"What? Are we not allowed to move to different houses?" Jonghyun smirked. Key pouted and glared at him.

"We couldn't afford to pay for our other house, so we sold it. And now we're renting this one," said Onew, as he took a sip of his tea. Just then, Jonghyun's phone rang.

"Hello? Oh, Hyun Jae. Nah I'm not doing anything at the moment." He got up from his chair and walked to his room. Minho's phone vibrated. By the way it was vibrating, he must of gotten a lot of text messages. He also got up and went to his room.

"Sorry about that," said Onew, putting his cup down.

"Don't worry about it. We should get going now," said Key who also put his cup down. Taemin picked up his, drank the entire cup, and set it down as well.

"We'll see you tomorrow at school, Hyung!" exclaimed Taemin. Onew chuckled at him.

"See you tomorrow then." Key and Taemin walked towards the door and left to their own house. Onew closed the door and smiled to himself.

At Night

Key entered his room that he shared with Taemin. "C'mon Taeminnie, lights out."

"But I'm still studying hyung," Taemin whined. He pouted at him, trying to look cute. Key smiled at him.

"Arasso. But only half an hour."  Key walked to his side of the bed and laid down. He let out a big sigh. "Can't beleive onghyun lives across from us now."

"There you go again, talking about Jonghyun."

"Yah! You should be pretty mad too that Minho lives right across from us!" Taemin smiled a little.

"Not really. I told you hyung, he's not such a bad person."

"Tch. Are you saying a playboy is not a bad person?" Taemin looked at Key.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Taemin, don't you see all of those girls that are always around him? And he always feeds them. Its obvious that he's a playboy. I bet he breaks a lot of hearts." Taemin was silent for a while and contined to study.

"Aish! Out of all of the people in the world, why did it have to be them?!" Key pouted for a long time. He eventually fell asleep. Taemin turned off his desk lamp and crawled into bed next to Key. He smiled, petted his head, and dozed off peacefully.

Next Day At School

The first thing Key and Taemin see when they got to school are Jonghyun, Minho, and Onew surrounded by girls.Key specifically looed at onghyun, who held on to a girl's waist. He watched him kiss her for a long time. Seeing this somehow made his mood go a little down. But not as much as Taemin's as he watched Minho kissing MANY girls for a short period of time. They waled away from them and didn't even notice Onew looing at them .

Before lunch, the principal stopped Key and Taemin from going into the cafeteria.

"To prevent the food fight happening again, you're going to have to eat somewhere else from now on." As he walked away, Key pouted.

"Aish, where are we suppose to eat now?" asked Taemin, as he and Key walked in the halls. They stopped walking when they saw a door open. Key remembered that it was the door to the roof.

"Come on! Let's go eat at the roof!" Key grabbed Taemin's hand as he ran up the stairs. They stopped at the door to the rooftop. But before they opened it, they heard voices. They peeked through a crack in the doorway and saw Jonghyun, Minho, and Onew.

(Note: They're singing One For Me by SHINee)

Key gasped. Taemin looked at them in amazement. Key lost his balence and fell on Taemin, making them push the door wide open. The three boys looked at them. Jonghyun smiled, Minho rolled his eyes, and Onew went to help them get up.

Oh my! The three boys can sing?! Who knew?!

Please comment! Next chapter coming soon! :D

egdebhsetseBanggeum geunyuh junhwareul badgo saenggakee cham manha jyussuh ujeh saranghadun aeinehgeh burimbadattdae
Jigeum oolmugeedun geunyul dallaejooruh gajiman nan naeshim gibbujineun maeumeum chameum sooga ubneundeh
Nan eenareul gidaryussuh nae uggaereul billyujoomyun noonmooreul daggajoogoh

Geunyuyeh yupeh, yungwonhee gyuteh, nae jaril mandeuluh nohgosuh, chingoo annin namjaro byunhae, seulpeumeun ubdorog jikyuhjool gurago anajoomyuh malhalguya

Jugi doo mooreupeh gogael pamoodgosuh ooneun geunyuh munjuh joomuneeyeh sonsoogun ggunae gunnehjoogohsuh
Ijuh! ijhyuh jil guya nal miduh geuruhgeh wirohaejoogoh ijeh numaneul barabwajool saram mannara haessuh
Ansseuruhoon geunyujiman geugeh du-oog yehbuh boyuh gi-uko oneureun

Geunyuyeh yupeh, yungwonhee gyuteh, nae jaril mandeuluh nohgosuh, chingoo annin namjaro byunhae, seulpeumeun ubdorog jikyuhjool gurago anajoomyuh malhalguya

Geutorog geuryu-on shigan geunyuh nae poomeh gidae oolgoh itjiman ee soongan naneun geunyul wihan
Joheun swil jariga dwaessuh (like a blanket~) jonghyun bomyunsuh mideumeul jiwoburil soo ittgeh deumjikgan namja dwilguya, you are the one for me!

Geunyuyeh yupeh, yungwonhee gyuteh, nae jaril mandeuluh nohgosuh, chingoo annin namjaro byunhae, seulpeumeun ubdorog jikyuhjool gurago anajoomyuh malhalguya

Geunyuh mamsogeh jibeul jieulrae noogoodoh boosool soo ubdorog sarangeuro apeumee bolgo noonmoolee saeuhdo moonuhjiji anhneun ajoo teunteunhan anshigchureul

Oh~ doo bun dashi neun nohji anha heh uhjin hoo geunyuga nareul chaja gidaryuh wattdun geunyujanha poomeh angyuh geudaereul matgyuh naman miduh
Geu saramee nee gaseumeh namgin sarangyeh sanchuh! michuh! ijji mothal choougeul jiwoga sarangeun sarangeuro ichyuh jyuh gaja ijeh nuyeh yupyeh nareulbwa