Change of plans. (Hyung, do you know?)

Opposites Attract

Hyun Jae walked in the hallway smileing. Haneul looked at her, and frowned. She felt like she was making the wrong decision. 

 
"Sunbae, what did you actually do to him?" she asked terrified. 
 
"Technically, I didn't do anything to him. I promise I won't. I just have other people do it for me," said Hyun Jae. Haneul continued to frown. She didn't want to try reasoning with her because she knows that she's never going to win. Hyun Jae never listens to her. Haneul just follows her like a baby chicken. She used to look up to Hyun Jae. They've known each other since middle school. Haneul also described her as cheerful and caring, but something inside her changed when Hyun Jae entered highschool. She's changed so much that she barely knows who Haneul really is. 
 
Hyun Jae and Haneul passed by the cafeteria, when Hyun Jae heard voices. She backed up and peeked through a crack in the door. 
 
"It sounds like a double date to me," said Onew, stuffing his entire mouth with chicken. 
 
"I told you, its nothing like that!" Key yelled. 
 
"The only reason why I'm going is because he keeps annoying me, asking me to go with him!" Minho yelled while pointing at Taemin. Jonghyun said nothing. All he did was stare at Key's face the whole entire time. 
 
"Hyung, you're gonna go with us, right?" asked Taemin. Onew smiled. 
 
"I'd love too. Don't worry. I won't get in the way of your guy's love fest." Key and Minho looked at him furiously. Their faces were red. 
 
"YAH! Enough with that already!" they both yelled. Onew ignored them. 
 
"Instead of going on Saturday, why not just go tomorrow?"
 
"But we have school tomorrow, and we were planning to go ot for the entire day," said Key. 
 
"Let's ditch school then," Jonghyun finally said. 
 
"Are you crazy? I'm definitley not missing a day of school! Why should we?"
 
"Why not? Should we skip school tomorrow Hyung?"
 
"Its fine by me," said Onew. "Minho?" Minho didn't say anything and just shrugged. "I'll take that as a yes. Do you think we should Taemin?" Everyone looked at Taemin. Key gulped. He knew that whatever Taemin decided, he'd have to follow him. 
 
"W-well, I guess w-we can  skip one ay o-of school, right Hyung?" Taemin looked at Key with his puppy dog eyes again. Key hated that he can never resist Taemin sometimes. He sighed. 
 
"Fine..." he said under his breath. He caught Jonghyun staring at him. "Yah, what do you want?"
 
"Nothing."
 
"Then why do you keep staring at me?"
 
"Cause you're cute~" Jonghyun gave him a stare that Key will never be able to get out of his head. He blushed. 
 
"Yah! Stop that! Can't you be serious with me for once?!"
 
"But I am being serious~" He continued to stare at Key. They made eye contact. For some reason, Key couldn't look away. That's too bad. Because if he had looked away, he would've seen Taemin frowning at him. He looked at the way Jonghyun stared at Key, and the way Key stared at Jonghyun. He let out a small sigh. He was too busy staring at Jonghyun and Key that he didn't notice Minho slightly looking at him. Although, no one payed attention to Onew, who was happily eating his whole plate of chicken. 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hyun Jae growled soflty. She walked away from the door, having Haneul follow her. 
 
"Sunbae-"
 
"I swear I'm gonna kill him now."
 
"But Sunbae-"
 
"I'll kill him myself if I have to." She clenched her fist. She has never been this mad before. 
 
"Sunbae, I think-"
 
"Will you shut up?! God, you annoy me! Go away!" she yelled. She continued walking and eventually walked out of the school. Haneul watched her walk away. She was almost brought to tears. She managed to continue walking and walked back to her classroom. 
 
Everyone went home early due to all of the teachers being gone. Key and Taemin walked home with Jonghyun, Minho, and Onew. Taemin didn't say a word the entire walk home. All he listened to was Key's yelling and Jonghyun's flirty comments. He didn't even say goodbye to them when they reached their house. He just waved and gavee a weak fake smile. He went straight to his room. Key didn't want to bother him, but he stayed in his room the entire day. He came out only once, to eat dinner. Then went straight back to his room. Key opened the door and found Taemin sitting at his desk, doing homework. 
 
"Is this what you've been doing all day?" Key asked. Taemin didn't answer him. He nodded his head slowly. "Are you okay Taemin? You haven't said a word ever since we left school." Key sat on the bed and looked at Taemin's face. He had a worried face on. 
 
"Hyung, can I ask you something?"
 
"Sure. Anything Taemin. What is it?"
 
"Are you gonna leave me?" Key looked shocked at him. 
 
"Of course not Taemin! Why would you think that?" Taemin didn't say a word. Key pulled him from his chair and let him sit next to him. He put his hand over his shoulder and let his head rest on his shoulder. 
 
"I'm never gonna leave you Taemin. We can't seperate. If I were to leave you, then I would have to take off my braclet. But we promised each other to never let it go. Okay? I'm always here for you. I love you. You're my little Taeminnie. I'm gonna be with you until the day I die," Key whispered. It made Taemin smile a little. "Its getting late. We should go to bed now." Taemin picked up his head and stood up to turn off the light, then crawled into bed with Key. "Goodnight Taemin."
 
"Goodnight Hyung." Key fell asleep fast. Taemin stayed awake for awhile. He kept replaying what Key had told him in his head. "Hyung, I know you love me. You love me like...a little brother," he thought. 
 
"But Hyung, do you know how I feel about you?" 
 
Waah! Taemin! How DO you feel about your Hyung? :O
 
Thank you everyone for the nice comments! Let's keep them going! Don't forget to subcribe as well :)
 
Next chapter coming soon!