Its time to say goodbye, but we'll meet up again someday.

Opposites Attract

The police arrived minuets later. Hyun Jae's dad even showed up. He saw his pistol, and had no choice but to arrest her own daughter. They took the boys in as well. All of the cars left, except for one, which Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and Taemin rode home in. Key had agreed to stay with Jonghyun for the night to take care of him and his wounded arm. He took him straight to his room and let him lie down on his bed. 

"I told you that I was fine," Jonghyun pouted. 

"You're definitley NOT fine. Look! Your arm is still bleeding! I'll go get a towel," Key nagged. He walked into his bathroom and took out a small, white towel. He rinsed it with warm water and walked back to Jonghyun. He wrapped it around his arm tightly, but not too tight. 

"Are you hurting anywhere else?" Key asked. Jonghyun smiled. 

"That depends. Are you hurting anywhere?"

"N-no. I'm perfectly fine. Why would I be hurting?"

"Because whenever you're hurt, I'm hurt. Everything doesn't matter to me. You're the only thing thats important to me right now." Jonghyun caressed Key's cheekwhile he turned pink. Key smiled.He put his had to his chest, and imediatley his smile faded away. 

"Oh no, where is it?!" Key stood up. 

"Where's what?"

"My necklace! The one that you gave me!" He reached into his pockets, but still couldn't find anything. Jongyun chuckled. 

"You mean this necklace?" He sat up and reached into his pocket. He grabbed out Key's necklace and held it in his hand, while pulling his own. "You left it in the car when you got out." Key sat next to Jonghyunso he could put it around his neck for him. He was breathing on his neck, which made Key blush a little. When he was done, he turned around to see Jonghyun putting on his own necklace. He quickly grabbed it from him and wrapped his arms around his neck. He put his neckalce on for him. When he hooked it on, stayed hugging his neck, and Jonghyun huged his waist. 

"Thank you," Key whispered. 

"For what?"

"For everything." Jonghyun grinned. They stayed like that for a moment.

.....

"Aw, come on! Kiss him hyung!" Key was startled from the voice he heard and pulled away from the hug. 

"Shh! Taemin, they can hear you!" The door burst opened and Taemin and Minho fell straight to the floor. Key's face wasa scarlet red, and Jonghyun bursted out laughing.

"Taemin, what are you guys doing here?!" asked Key. 

"I was gonna give Jonghyun hyung this letter that came into the mail earlier, but Mr. Eavesdropper here didn't want to "interrupt" your conversation," said Minho, standing help helping Taemin stand up as well. That just made Jonghyun laugh even more. Key glared at him. 

"Come on hyung! Why don't you just kiss already!" Taemin exclaimed. Key turned to Jonghyun again, who stopped laughing and made a kissy face, nodding his head. Key mouthed the word "no" to him. Jonghyun pouted and sulked at the corner of his bed. Key walked over to Minho and grabbed the letter. It was also addressed to him. He sat on Jonghyun's bed, while Minho took a seat at Jonghyun's desk chair and Taemin sat on his lap. 

Key read the note fast. He didn't look happy at all. "What does it say?" Jonghyun asked, crawling over to him. 

"We got a full scholarship to one of the most richest schools in the world," said Key. He frowned and stared at his blue braclet. 

"Both of you guys? Thats a amazing!" said Taemin. 

"Hyung, I didn't know you were that smart," Minho joked. Jonghyun playfully slapped his leg, then looked at Key's face. 

"What's wrong? You don't wanna go?"

"No, I don't."

"Why not hyung?" asked Taemin with innocent eyes. Key looked at him straight in the face. 

"Because its in America." The room was silent. Taemin looked at Key for a long time. Then looked at his braclet. He grinned. 

"You need to go hyung. This is really important to you."

"But Taemin-"

"Hyung, I'll be okay here. Besides, I have Minho hyung and Onew hyung here with me. Don't worry! Go to America with Jonghyun hyung. This means a lot to you, and you know it." Taemin patted Key's hand. Key gave him a sad smile. 

"Okay, I'll go." 

...

Onew looked at the four of them through a crack at the door. He also smiled sadly. He was all dressed up, ready to go out again. And he had his suitcase right next to him. He walked away from the room. In his hand, he had a small white envelope and a CD case. He left it  on the kitchen counter and walked towards the front door. He took a black hat off the wall and opened the door. He looked back at the bedroom door. He sighed, and had a small tear drop down his cheek. "Goodbye." He pulled the suitcase out the door and walked off. 

...

"Its from Onew hyung," said Minho, picking up the envelope from the counter. Jonghyun took the envelope from him and opened it.   Taemin took the CD and went to go figure out how to play it. 

"Read it out loud," said Key.

Jonghyun and Minho,

By the time you read this, I'm already on my way to this music company called SM Entertainment. For months, I've been kepping it a secret from you guys, but now that I have already left, I think its time for me to tell you. I've been chosen to work at SM Entertainment as a songwriter/singer. That is why I've written many songs over the past few months. I didn't want to tell you guys imediatley because that would mean that I'd have to tell you directly that I won't be coming back for 3 years. I just wanted let you guys know that I'm glad to have met both of you and it was nice growing up with you guys. I'm very faithful to have you guys in my life. Don't worry. We'll meet up again someday. I know Jonghyun and Key will be in America for awhile, so I can't be certain of when we will all be together once again, but until then don't lose hope. I'll be calling a little here and there, but I'll be pretty busy for a long while. But I'll still be thinking of all four of my wonderful dongsengs ^^. 

-Onew

P.S. Let's promise when we all meet again, the first thing we do is go eat chicken, okay? :) Okay? Promise? Hehe ^_^v

Jonghyun and Minho stared at the letter a little longer. Taemin played the CD that was on the counter. 

~Gakkeum honjaseo gireul geota 
Jamshi meomchwo juwil hanbeon deulleo boda 
Honjara neun gibune himi deulttaen 
Geuttaen nareul ttarahae, nareul, nareul ttara hae, eh 
Tto honjaseo jame deulda 
Aesseo kkubeok kkubeok jichin nuneul gamda 
Jakku maneun maneun saengage jam moteul ttaen 
Geuttaen nareul ttara hae, nareul, nareul ttara hae, eh 

A-yo, himi deulttaen duntadak rhythm-e gidaeyeo oh, 
Neol hyanghan uriye noraero, oh 
Modu a-yo, modu a-yo 
A-yo jal moteul ttaen tukteoreo rhythm-e magigo 
Pyeolchyeo jal nae ire gidaero, oh 
Modu a-yo, modu a-yo 

IQ-neun dujari shiheom jeomsudo dujari 
Jeongyo seokcha neun sejari dodaeche why, why 
Haru onjongil dora oneun geon jasori 
Oneuldo chaeksang apeseon mwol hangeoni why, why 

Sum gappeun haruwe shilgo hana eobseodo oh, oh 
Jeoldae akaeji jima ah, ah 
No way, no way 
Seoreowun mam arajuri eobseodo oh, oh jeoldae pogi hajima ah, ah 
Your way, your way 

A-yo, himi deulttaen duntadak rhythm-e gidaeyeo oh, 
Neol hyanghan uriye noraero, oh 
Modu a-yo, modu a-yo 
A-yo jal moteul ttaen tukteoreo rhythm-e magigo 
Pyeolchyeo jal nae ire gidaero, oh 
Modu a-yo, modu a-yo 

Mideoteon sarama nae modeun geol bachyeo jalhae geonman 
Gyejeol bakkwi deu byeonhae beorin ni sarangeun bye, goodbye 
Shigani eoptan mal maeil gati chamajun geojimal 
Moreu neun cheok dorawa julgeora mideoji geuttaen, geuttaen 

Gakkeum sshik nunmuri du nun apeul garyeodo oh, oh 
Jeoldae akaeji jima, ah, ah 
No way, no way 
Jam moteun bam kkeuti eobseo boyeodo oh, oh 
Jeoldae pogi hajima ah, ah 
Your way, your way 

A-yo, himi deulttaen duntadak rhythm-e gidaeyeo oh, 
Neol hyanghan uriye noraero, oh 
Modu a-yo, modu a-yo 
A-yo jal moteul ttaen tukteoreo rhythm-e magigo 
Pyeolchyeo jal nae ire gidaero, oh 
Modu a-yo, modu a-yo 

Ooh, himi deulttaen saengakae neol bangyeo jul nugungil 
Niga ogil gidarimyeo neol hyanghae seo ugo isseo, hey 
Ooh, jam moteul ttaen gidaehae tto pyeolchyeo jil nae ireul 
Ibami gamyeonn nege 

Gakkeum honjaseo gireul geota 
Jamshi meomchwo juwil hanbeon deulleo boda 
Honjara neun gibune himi deulttaen 
Geuttaen nareul ttarahae, nareul, nareul ttara hae, eh 
Tto honjaseo jame deulda 
Aesseo kkubeok kkubeok jichin nuneul gamda 
Jakku maneun maneun saengage jam moteul ttaen 
Geuttaen nareul ttara hae, nareul, nareul ttara hae, eh 

A-yo, himi deulttaen duntadak rhythm-e gidaeyeo oh, 
Neol hyanghan uriye noraero, oh 
Modu a-yo, modu a-yo 
A-yo jal moteul ttaen tukteoreo rhythm-e magigo 
Pyeolchyeo jal nae ire gidaero, oh 
Modu a-yo, modu a-yo~

"Thats the song Onew hyung was writing ealier in the week," said Taemin. Neither Jonghyun nor Minho heard what he said. They looked like they were about to cry. 

"Hyung..." they both whispered. Key and Taemin saw the look they had on their faces and hugged them both. 

---------------------------------

It was 11:26am. Minho drove Jonghyun and Key to the airport. They woke up early to pack everything that they needed. They didn't need to worry about buying their own plan ticket because it was already provided in the envelope. When they got to the airport, they all rushed inside to find their gate number. Right when they went up the elevator, it was already right in front of them. 

"This is it," said Jonghyun. 

"...yup." Key frowned again, then turned to Taemin. "Are you sure you want me to go? Cause I don't have to if you don't want me to."

"Yes I'm sure hyung. I really want you to go." Taemin smiled at him, but even he knew that he didn't want him to go. Whi knows how long he will be gone for. 

"You sure you want us to be doing this?" Jonghyun asked. 

"Hyung, this is for you guys, not us. You have a future to look forward to. Just make sure you guys come back as soon as possible," said Minho. Even he didn't want his hyung to leave, considering that they've been together for so long. Jonghyun smiled at him and ruffled his hair. 

"Don't change so much when we come back alright? I don't want you becoming a girl all of a sudden," Jonghyun joked. Minho lightly punched his chest and laughed with him. The flight attendant called for all passengers to enter the plane. Jonghyun and Key had to leave. 

"I won't be gone too long Taeminnie. I'll be back soon, okay?" Key hugged Taemin tightly. 

"Man, Minho hyung was right. You really are like an Umma."

"What?"

"Nothing hyung!" Taemin smiled and hugged him back. "Hyung, just promise me that you won't forget me, okay?" Taemin started to have tears in his eyes. So did Key. 

"Of course I won't. I promise." Key held out his pinky. Taemin smiled and made a pinky promise with Key, just like when they were kids. The flight attendant made one more annoucment. 

"Key, we gotta go," said Jonghyun. Key nodded and walked with him to the gate. Before they went inside, they looked back and waved at Taemin and Minho, who waved back at them. At that moment, Taemin's and Key's tears fell down their cheeks. 

"I'll miss you Taemin!!" Key shouted as he went inside. Taemin rested his head on Minho's shoulder. Minho hugged him and rubbed his back. Taemin held on to his white braclet. 

"I'll miss you too, Hyung." 

--------------3 YEARS LATER-------------

"Alright! Our next guess none other than Onew!" the MC yelled with joy. The audience clapped and cheered as Onew walked onto the stage. He had grown out his hair and stuck some behind his ear. 

"Annyeonghasseyo! I am Onew!" He bowed and took a seat next to the MC. 

"So Onew, I heard that you're going back to Korea soon."

"Yes. Actually, I'll be leaving tonight back to my hometown."

"Eh?! Why so soon?! Got tired of Japan already?" Onew laughed. 

"Aha, no thats not it. I love Japan. Really, its a very beautiful country here. I'm going back to Korea because I have many more schedules to complete." The audienced laughed. So did the MC and Onew himself. "But mostly, the reason why I'm going back is to see some old friends of mine that I haven't seen in 3 years. Two of them are actually graduating from high school tomorrow, so I wan't to be there to support them."

"Ah, what a good friend you are. Hey, maybe you should let your friends come work with you in the company!"

"Actually, thats what I planned to do. If I remember correctly, they all had wonderful voices, and I hope to work with them in the future." The audienced clapped and cheered once again. 

"Really? How many are there?"

"Four. They're all my dongsengs, but they treat me very well. And I can't wait to see them soon."

"That s just like you. Always looking up to the future. That and always eating chicken." Everyone laughed again. "Why don't you sing a song as a shout out to your friends."

"Okay." Onew got up and walked to the center of the stage, holding his mic properly. "They song I will be singing is a song that two of my close friends helped me work on. And this is the first time anyone will be hearing it. And I really hope to be singing this song with them very soon. This song is calle "A-Yo."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung, hurry up! We're gonna be late!" Taemin screamed. He ran all the way outside to Minho's car. 

"I'm coming!" Minho yelled back as he closed the door and ran to his car. He unlocked it, and the both of them got inside. Minho the engine and drove down the street. Taemin fixed his long hair, and even fixed Minho's short hair. 

"Taemin, you don't need to fix my hair. Its short enough," said Minho. Taemin pouted. 

"I still want you to look nice when we go to pick up Jonghyun hyung and Key hyung from the airport though!"

"Its not like they're gonna care!" Taemin continued to pout and looked out the window. Minho stopped at a stoplight and looked at him. "Are you okay?" Taemin didn't answer him. "Aish, you're so stubborn. Why do I find that so adorable though?" TAemin looked at him and giggled. 

"Hyung, do you think that Jonghyun hyung and Key hyung changed since we've last saw them?" Taemin asked. 

"Who knows? But since Key hyung called like almost every second, it didn't sound like they've changed at all. It could be something little, like their hair or something." It was quiet for a moment. 

"Hyung, what are we gonna do when we finally graduate?" Taemin asked seriously. 

"We're just gonna have to wait and find out what comes in store for us. But in the meantime, all I know is that after graduation, I'm  gonna be spending the rest of my life with you, whether I like it or not." Minho smiled at Taemin, and he smiled back at him. Minho grabbed him and hugged him tightly. 

"I love you hyung," Taemin whispered. 

"I love you too, Taemin," Minho whispered back. He tipped his chin and kissed him passionatley. They kissed for so long that they didn't notice the stoplight turning green. The cars behind him honked. Minho quickly pulled away and drove on, while Taemin giggled beside him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun stepped out of the gate dragging his suitcase. He put his sunglasses on top of his spikey hair. "Key, come on lets go!" he shouted. He turned arond and saw Key hiding behind a pillar. "Key, what are you doing?"

"I'm not coming out!" he yelled. Jonghyun laughed at him. 

"There's nothing to be shy about. It looks good on you." Jonghyun pulled Key's arm away from behind the pillar, revealing his half shaven head to everyone. 

"I look like an idiot, Jonghyun!"

"I told you that it looks good on you."

"Stop telling me that, let's just go." Key pulled his suitcase and started towards the elevator. Jonghyun followed him inside. As the doors closed, Jonghyun grabbed his arm. 

"Want me to tell you something different then?" Jonghyun said.

"What?" Jonghyun behind Key and hugged his waist. He whispered into his ear.

"It looks y on you." Jonghyun the back of Key's ear. He shivered, pushed him away and blushed like crazy.

"What are you doing?!" Jonghyun laughed at how cute he was.

"I found your other weakness~~~"

"Tch. Pabo..." Key said quietly. Jonghyun smiled at him and pushed him up against the wall. "Yah, what do you think you're doing now?"

"You know, you haven't told me you loved me in awhile~" Key's face continued to stay red.

"W-why? I don't have to do I?"

"Say it."

"I don't wanna."

"Say it."

"Jonghyun, let me go."

"Say it."

"Or what?!" Jonghyun smirked.

"Or else I do more of this." Jonghyun the back of Key's ear, which made him breathless.

"Okay fine! I'll say it....i...ve...ou"

"What was that? I couldn't hear you."

"I said I....ove...ou."

"Say it like you mean it." Jonghyun the back of his ear once more, and it made Key breathless again.

"I love you!" Key screamed. Jonghyun smiled at him.

"I love you too." He pressed his lips against Key's. Key closed his eyes and moaned just a little. Before anything else could happen, the elevator doors opened. Jonghyun and Key turned their heads around to see Haneul standing in front of them. She pt her head down and blushed.

"I-I'm sorry sunbae. I'll just take the next one." She quietly stood there as the doors closed again. Key blushed with embarassment and fell to his knees. Jonghyun could only laugh.

"Aish, we are definitley nothing alike," said Key. Jonghyun helped him stand up and hugged his waist again.

"Well you know what they say. Opposites attract."

 

And that is the end of my first ever really long story! Ohmaigosh, this took me forever to write >.< I even cried a little while writing it. But its worth it :)

Thank you guys so much for reading it! It really means a lot to me ^-^ 

Its sad that I have to end this story now TT TT But don't worry! I've already started working on another story just for you guys! Until then, Annyeong!!!

AND REALLY! THANK YOU SO MUCH. I love everyone who subcribes and comments <3

EDIT 2/17/11

Want to see the sequel? ;) 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/25167/i-trust-you-2min-jongkey-shinee