I knew you were the one for me

Opposites Attract

Minho walked closer to Taemin and sat down next to him. "Is he going to find him?"

"If you're refering to Key hyung then yeah. He finally realized his feelings." Taemin smiled. He was happy for his hyung. "Hyung, he wasn't one of those people who don't recognize their feelings fast enough. He's just one of those people who just don't want to admit it cause they're afraid. They're probably afraid of what other people will think." 

Minho sighed. He realized that not only was he one of those people who don't recognize they're feelings fast enough, but he's also one of those people who won't admit to anything. "So you're not upset?"

"About what?" 

"About Key hyung? Not being with you instead?"

Taemin shook his head "no". "You were right. So what if Key isn't the one for me? Now that I think about it, it seems kinda weird for me to like him anyway. I'm glad that I never did in the first place. Hyung is better off with anyone besides me, and I'm better with anyone besides him. He's found his soulmate already. Now its my turn. Since Jonghyun hyung has found his soulmate as well, maybe you should start too." Taemin smiled sweetly at him. Minho couldn't help but smile back. 

"I can't"

"Hmm? Why not?"

"Cause I've already found that person."

"Really? Who? Is it someone I know?"

"Yup. This person is in all of my classes. He's a little shorter than me and has short, smooth brown-ish, orange-ish hair. He annoys me everyday, but he doesn't care. He's always smileing happily, except when something happens to his hyung. He's a worry-wart. He speaks without thinking first and always drags me places. He always clings to my arm and acts cute on purpose. Probably just to get me to smile. He lives in this neighborhood right near our house. He puts others before himself. He doesn't take care of himself very well. He's very hopeless and helpless, so I need to look out for him while his hyung is busy with his own lover. He acts like kid even though we're in the same grade. When I bought him banana milk yesterday, he jumped for joy. He studies very hard at school. Possibly at home as well. He sings like an angel. Whenever he would talk to another girl, I would get jealous because I want him all to myself. I don't want anyone else to have him. We both want our hyungs to be together forever, and I hope that we can do the same." Minho looked at Taemin and smiled. He looked straight into his eyes. They glistened. 

"Hyung...." Taemin was lost for words. "Do you mean...me?" 

Minho's cheeks were pink a little. He nodded his head. Taemin's cheeks turned complteley red. 

"I don't get it either. I never thought you'd be the one to steal my heart. We're nothing alike. But, just like what you and Onew hyung said, opposites attract. Onew hyung told me about how people don't recognize their feelings very fast. I'm one of them. I didn't realize it until yesterday morning when you had to let Key hyung go. And then you said Key hyung is one of those people who don't admit to stuff very well. Thats me too. I just noticed that I don't admit to a lot of things. Like all of things you said about me? They were all right. I just didn't want to admit cause I thought that if people knew that I had feelings for someone like you, they would treat me differently. But now, I don't care. I all want is to be with you now."

Taemin's cheeks were still red, but he smiled. "Maybe we're not as different as we think."

"What do you mean?"

"Maybe I'm one of those people who don't recognize their feelings fast enough either. I can't beleive I didn't realize that the person I'm destined to be with was with me all along."

"But you're the type who isn't afraid to admit it." Minho put his hand on Taemin's shoulder. Taemin rested his head on Minho's shoulder. A moment passed, and Minho placed his hand on Taemin's cheek it. It was hot from the blushing. He moved his hand towards his chin and tipped it, making Taemin face him. He slowly brought his face closer to his and gently gave him a peck on his lips. "Taemin, I love you."

Taemin stared at him for a while. He brought himself closer to Minho so that he was now sitting on his lap. He wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. Minho was surprised at him at first, then he closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist. They couldn't breathe, but they wanted to continue. They've been kissing for whole five minuets. Minho finally pulled away to breathe for air. Taemin looked at him and smiled.

"Minho hyung, I love you too." 

Aww! So how was that for some 2min? x3 Taemin was really into that kiss xDDD

Don't forget to comment and subcribe! 

Oh! Also, please check out my dance cover of Beautiful- B2ST ^__^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_RH9Y8Khdk