Dissappoint by my SHawol

Beautiful Stranger... EXO-L

*******

It's Taemin's day!!!! SENGHIL CHUKA HAMNIDA URINEUN LEE TAEMIN!!!! HAVE A BLAST 20TH YEARS!!!!!!!

and after all this time... I'm back!!! sorry to make you guys wait so long.... I'll work harder again!!!! And the new subscriber, WELCOME!!! thanks for subscribe me!!!! So happy to see you guys here... I'll work harder!!!!

 

Taemin PoV

 

Last night was ended unexpectably, yeah that’s all I can say.

Mr. Soman shocks me up. He was there in front of Sumin’s door.

I was scared being caught by him; I thought I’ll end up in punishment.

But it isn’t…

 

I saw the other side of cold blooded ahjussi, Mr. Soman.

Well, actually he acts different since he gets back from States early this year.

Well he still cold, but he treats us better.

 

On EXO-L debut I thought I found, we all finally found the answers of Mr. Soman changes attitude through us. Yeah, the entire building wondering what makes Mr. Soman nicer to us this year... He is ‘change’ because he’s way too busy with his ‘secret project’, the ladies and it makes him not too care about our performance, attitude or appearances.

 

But I was all wrong… We all wrong…

It’s isn’t because he’s way too busy with the ladies, it’s the ladies themselves…

He shows me his fatherhood side.

I don’t know what happen in US back in Christmas Holiday, but he’s change.

 

The ladies softened him…

I wonder what was the EXO-Ladies did to him back in States.

Seems like they plant a new warm heart in to his body,

So damn different!

 

It isn’t only him…

 

That beautiful slash innocent young lady really destructs my heart.

No woman in the company can act normal in front of me.

Well, I’m not telling you I really am famous, it’s just sometimes they act little too much, over acting to me.

I can’t help but leaving them in silence.

Once I ‘m in to a lady, they being cold to me… Most of them are my Noona.

Poor me...

 

But Sumin is 180’ different from any other woman I ever met in this industry.

Even on my first day meeting her…

Her eyes

Her moves

Her attitudes

Her words

Her voices

Her hand while plays the piano

Her tears when I saw her in EXO-L first performances

Yeah, her eye kills me…

I’m telling you the truth…

Her painful eyes I saw on stage are the same painful eyes I saw last night…

 

I’m dying… She melts me

I crush on her on her day #1

I can’t lie to my heart…

 

Do you think I can believe myself for what happen in EXO-L debut day?

I can’t believe the one that fangirling Sumin was me, I’m way too damn excited over her.

I look in to her eyes and stay there since she starts singing.

And keep looking in to those sad and innocent eyes makes me lose my self…

 

And those stupid attitudes I had back on her day-one really caused her painfulness.

 

I kmow my beloved SHawol way too shocked for what I did

Mianhe my beloved Angel,

Mianhe my beloved SHawol

 From now, I’ll fix everything between two of you…

 

 

Taemin enters the conference room…

 

Good morning everyone, I’m SHINee Taemin would like to announce 5 points to all of you, especially to my beloved SHawol. No questions and answers today, sorry” Taemin open his press conference.

 

First, as you guys know, what happens yesterday was a huge mess, the afternoon attacks involving Park Sumin of EXO-L and my fandom, Shawol. I can’t believe what you guys did to that innocent lady. I’m not accepting any harsh attitudes SHawol…. Please please please do respect each other!” Taemin in high note voice

 

Second, she didn’t do anything to hurt all of you, my attitude cause you guys going mad, and it’s unacceptable to her. You should have punched me in my nose, not broken up her left arms! It isn’t her who starts those flirting scene! And all I can say is I’m so angry by your attitudes SHawol! Yes mark this! TAEMIN IS ANGRY TO HIS BELOVED SHAWOL” He increases his tone.

 

Third, to the lady who’s lying inside hospital, in pain and probably watching this live conference, I, myself Lee Tae-Min officially asking for forgiveness from you to me and my beloved SHawol for all our bad attitudes to you… Hope you can forgive us for what’s happen yesterday.” Taemin bows respectfully to the camera.

 

Park Su-Min forgive me for causing your broken left arm, Swelling face, Headache, Scratched all over your body and worst, emotionally threatened. Mianhe Suminaa for putting you so much pain…

Forth, I hope no more bad and harsh attitude came from my SHawol to anyone, please respect everyone equally, SHawol... “

 

Last, in the future, if what was happened yesterday happen again, I, myself will be responsible behalf of my SHawol, I’ll be back in this hall again and make a resignation announcement. Thank you everyone for your attention.

 

Taemin bows respectfully to all the media and leave the conference hall.

Sorry SHawol, I had to did that, I don’t wanna anyone hurt anybody

As much as I don’t want Sumin to be hurt by you,

I also don’t want you to be hurt by my Sumin.

My Sumin??? I think I’m going crazy now!

Mian SHawol….

 

……….