MIGHTY AHJUMMA!

Beautiful Stranger... EXO-L

***
Hey my beloved reader... How's the story so far? Thanks for all your comments, I really appreciate it. I'm so happy once "New Comment" notification is shown up! =) LOVE you all!!!!

Oh btw, have you guys ever seen EXO-L members in person???

I already put their selca in 'INTRODUCTION' chapter.

Where was it??? hahaha it's CHAPTER 4. Go check on their beautiful outside!!!

In future, I'll show you all the beautiful inside, more and more.

Keep reading and please please please subsribe me :D

 

and I'll give you little clues, something bad will happen on next chapter. *nailbitting*

.....

 

Yah! Stop disturbing my guess! You want to make me bankrupt? If you don’t wanna buy my bubble tea don’t come here! You guys make my customer scared.” Ahjumma said angrily

 

Luhan stuck in the middle of angry Ahjumma and Fans.

Ahjumma came forward and whispered something to Luhan. Luhan nodded and smile to her

 

Okay before my shops collapse because too many people’s here, you guys go outside and make a queque” She starts her bright idea.

Your Luhan-oppa will be your cashier today! You can come inside one by one and order a drink to him. Take away only! None of you allowed to stays inside my shop today. this shop will collapse once you all stays inside” She ended her speech

 

The crowd screams happily and running to the outside of the shop to make queues

At least now Luhan’s safe! No one will be too close to him and no more crowds inside the store.

I saw the news about your accident in the airport. This is the safest way, at least until someone’s from your office came and take you back.” Ahjumma takes Luhan to the back of the cashier.

 

Thank you so much Omonim. I don’t know what I will be without you.

 

Hahahaha… No big deal! You just need to be my cashier, and as return, I’ll give you life time free-pass for my Taro Bubble Tea.

 

Anni omonim… that’s too much.

 

No, that’s all I can give to you as return. You told the reporter my bubble tea shop is your favorite shop a couple months ago. It makes a lot of your fans came and buy my drink, they came here every day, seats in hours and talk about you. That’s how I know your latest news. I’m a rich ahjumma now… Giving you life time free-pass won’t make me collapse.” Ahjumma says in proud

 

Wow… is that true??? Okay if you insist…” He took of Polaroid from his bags and took a pic with Ahjumma.

He asks Ahjumma to sign the polaroid and writes “Luhan Life Time Free-Pass Card to My Taro Milk Tea

"in case you forget me Ommoni..." he added happily

 

And then he took another photo of them and wrote “To my beloved tea-maker, SARANG HAEYO OMONIM! Love, Luhan.” and put it above the cashier machine. Ahjumma burst in to laugh and fans that sees the scene from the outside screams jealously to the Ahjumma.

 

I’ll keep this 'life time free-pass' card for the rest of my life. I’m so thankful… Please take care of me Omonim…” Luhan hugs Omonim, the crowd outside going insane.

 

He’s so happy finds out how his existence can help others.

 

Let’s work hard now!” Omonim drag Luhan to the cashier and teach him how to use the machine

 

…..

 

Ahjumma open the door, they queues start to going inside one by one. Luhan serve the customer politely, once he’s laughing by customers flirting jokes.

A girl ask him; “Oppa… can I take a pic with you too?

No… no, you can’t! The place you were standing now is the closest spots to meet your idol! Don’t wish you can take a pic with him inside my store! Only I can do that!” Ahjumma said proudly, makes Luhan burst in to laugh.

I’m sorry… My boss disallowed me to go outside this cashier machine. I dont wanna be fired” Luhan bowing to the customer politely winking, makes the queues outsides gone mad

Aiiissshhh... Stingy Ahjumma!” The fans disappoint and murmured while heading outside the store.

 

Luhan serve the fans politely, it makes the fans happy. They can’t believe they have accidental fans-meeting with their idol in this little shop.

 

Everything is under control inside.

Poor Luhan, he doesn’t know anything in the outside…

 

……

 

Luhan already serve half of the fans before Kwon-Hyung came inside the shops with the rest of the guards.

Ahhh finally Kwon-Hyung!!!” Luhan happy to see Kwon came inside the bubble tea shop.

Are you Okay???” Kwon-hyung ask curiously

As you can see… I’m great! Ommoni save me! So hyung what will you order??? I treat you and all the guards” Luhan ask him

No we don’t need that.” He answers

I insist!” Luhan said

Okay just order us everything you like!” Kwon finally answers

Ommoni… Please make 7 Taro Bubble Tea for all my friends

Dee…” Ahjumma screams from the kitchen

Have a seat Hyung… and you too guys, you must be very tired running in to the shop. I’ll be back.” Luhan tells Kwon and leave to the kitchen

 

Ommoni, I think I have to go, the manager and guards already here… is that okay????” Luhan ask for permission to dismiss from his accidental jobs

Ahhh... they already here??? Good for you… You may leave now! Wait… I’ll make the extra bubble for you and the beautiful lady. Give it to her, Okay????

I’ll help you…” Luhan said

He prepares the bubble and put it in every glass. He helps the lady happily.

Once it wrap he’s ready to going outside.

 

Oh boy, you are such a nice guys, I can’t believe an international artist can act as humble as you… Keep humble okay! I pray you’ll be more successful in the future. Stay healthy and don’t push yourself to hard!” Ahjumma sent him a warm message

Dee Ommoni… I promise you, I won’t change. I will work harder in the future.” Luhan bows 90’ then he hugs the ommoni again.

 

Ommoni and Luhan out from the kitchen, Ommoni heading to the door and put the ‘CLOSED’ sign in the door. The fans who’s wait outside scream and chanting Luhan. Luhan say sorry, waving his hand and bow to his fans in the outside.

Ommoni closes the curtain of the store. “Okay… enough for today, I’ll close this store. My hand still shaking, too much bubble tea I shake today!

 

Luhan, Kwon-hyung and the guard laugh at Ommoni.

Luhan gave all the bubble tea to Kwon-Hyung and all the guards. The guards bow 90’ to Luhan’s kindness.

Luhan sits beside Kwon-Hyung “Thank God you guys here now, I’m saved!

Yeah… you are…” Kwon-hyung said strangely

And thank God Sumin arrived safely in the office. She really did a great job. She almost trapped in here with me and all the fans.

Who told you she does arrive safely? She’s lying in the street and fainted with scratch all over her face and her dress is all in messed!” Kwon-Hyung in tense now.

What????? What are you talking about???

She’s trapped by SHawol and EXOtics on her way to the office. I think she’s heading to the hospital now. Kai save her...

WHATTTTT????!!!!!!! Let’s go to the hospital Hyung!!!!! Pali paliiiiiiiii” Luhan also in tense now.

Ommoni we’re leaving… Thank you so much for all your kindness” Luhan says and bowing to Ahjumma, followed by Kwon-Hyung and the six guards.

Take care…” Ahjumma looks sad listen to the news about Sumin. “Hope she’s fine…. Sent my greeting to her

Yes ommoni… Thank you.

Luhan going outside the shops in rush. The six guards covering him, no more smile in his face. Luhan’s car waits outside the shop to take him to the hospital.

 

The fan girl screams Luhan name, but he heard nothing. Sumin is the only thing inside his head now. He looks in to his fans sadly…

Why you guys dare to harsh my little sister???” That’s all he can think of while looking at his fans.

 

…..