The Beginning, Our Battlefield

Beautiful Stranger... EXO-L

***

Thanks so much dear my 1st subscriber, you make me wanna finish this chapter one very soon. Thanks for your support ^^

 

.....

 

Press conference will start in an hour, Jong Kwon's the manager is busy with final preparations.

Make-up room cluttered and very busy, 10 make-up and fashion stylist busy passing all over the room.

EXO-L leader, Victoria Cho is the first to complete the make-up preparation.

She was busy with the paper in her hand, the introduction, the speech, the que card all in her hand.

Occasionally she checks the others; make sure everyone ready and no one missed the preparation.

Victoria officially became the leader of EXO-L on the first day the six ladies met.

She’s calm, cheerful, wise and friendly to all members, it makes the members comfort and easily close to her.

After they revealed their age, without any small talk among others, the oldest Victoria officially became the leader of EXO-L.

Mr. Soman 100% agrees with their decision. “She’s capable” that’s all he can say, wordless man...

 

Unnie, do I look good??? My make-up isn’t too much, right? Unnie do you check my dress? Is it proper for me???!!! Ottoke… unnie all the butterfly in my tummy’s shaking. I think they do olympic match inside my tummy. Help me Unnie… ottokee….” Kim Hera screams out all her nervousness

 

Victoria running to Kim Hera to calm her down, “Hera… easy Hera… Take a deep breath and pray. Calm you self… you know what? You look so pretty tonight. You look as beauty as you are, and no one can change that fact, they'll envy you... Just do your best, remember, we prepare ourselves for today, this is the time. I know you wouldn’t make any mistake, you practice really hard.” And a kiss from unnie in to Hera’s cheek calm her down, she hugs her unnie,

Thank you Unnie, saranghae…” 

 

Victoria’s PoV

Oh God… Kim Hera really sent me extra nerve; I need to calm myself before I calm her down. Hhhhmmmm….

I know we can make it today, I know I can be strong with them. 

I know we’ll start the battle someday, I just can’t figure out today is the day we all waiting for.

How come Mr. Soman only gives us 6 months of practicing? Is he crazy???

There are a lot of trainees God’s know how many years they sacrifice their life here in this building, but Mr. Soman chooses us to debut. What’s on his mind????!!

Once we debuted, all the company’s trainees became our anti-fans. Is he even thinking about this when he decides to debut the new girl in the company????!!!!

Once we start all these craziness we are not a part of the company, none of us was the company’s trainee, we all new here, we never introduce our self to other trainees or the SM artist, worst, only Mr. Soman and 20 staffs plus 12 private guards knows we are exist.

I think I’m a SM building’s ghost.

No one ever saw me, us, no one...

I never saw anyone in this office too, except Mr Soman and the staffs and body guards that already know about our existence...

Hmmmm… So now the ghost us or them? No one had seen anybody!

Ahhh… ignore me.... jhgyfgytyruyf

We’re never exist but we are their family, hahahaha let say we are their step sister, same father, different mother.

*Out from makeup room and heading to the backstage, yes BACKSTAGE with all my EXO-L members*

Like it or not, today our lives will change forever.

It’s not the end of our 6 months practicing, this is really the beginning, the battlefield we’ve face is behind the red curtain.

I used to doubt myself, but I don’t want to do that again, not anymore. I need to make my move and settling myself. I don’t want to be anyone shadow.

I just want to be me and the world should know me for me, not because of someone’s light.

I must fight for myself, my team, EXO-L.

I don’t want to make Mr. Soman and all the staff‘s hard work to be fail, I’ll never let them down.

I’m the leader; I will make sure EXO-L gives all the best things we have in ours. 

 

…..

 

“EXO-L gathered. It’s time to pray” I end my thought and all my members cycling all over me. Here comes our new life….

 

.....