First Performance

Beautiful Stranger... EXO-L

Good night everyone, thanks for coming to SM Entretainment Office tonight. Tonight I, myself, Yoo Jae-Suk will be your host” MC Yoo open the big night.


Once again thank you so much for all the journalists, SM artist and the entire guest for joining us tonight. Sorry for the sudden invitation. There will be a big announcement tonight for our beloved EXO, oh boys, you gonna love it. Okay, okay... I won’t waste your time again, please give a big applause to CEO SM Entertainment, the one and only MR. Lee So-Man” MC Yoo out from the stage and the curtain’s open.


Good night everyone, thanks for coming tonight. I gather you all here tonight to introduce my 6 super talented young ladies formally known as EXO-L. For the past six months I look them and train them secretly. Only 33 peoples from this office know their existences. They show me great progress every day, my ladies really a hard working woman. In the future, I believe they'll send you their best in every performance. And I'm so happy they're here tonight with us. Tonight I introduce you all to my latest project, my beloved super talented young ladies, please give a big applause to EXO-LADIES.......” Mr. Soman opens their first performance tonight.


EXO-L enter the stage, they look so pretty tonight.

Dress with a same color, maroon.

Maroon dress with 6 different styles.

Only a little touches of make-up on their faces. Perfect!

 

They take off all the hoodies, pants, sneakers, loose t-shirt, and sweats.

 

Here they are standing in front of their sunbae-nim and journalist from all over the South Korea and also some foreign magazine and TV station came in to the building.

Camera’s flash light showering them.

What’s on Victoria’s head seems right, all the envy eyes of the trainees glancing to all the ladies on stage.

Caught up, all the shocking faces from all Sunbae-nim pointing them.

Realizing they just found out a fact there these 6 unknown ladies debuts, standing in front of them, beautifully.

It’s now that they hate the ladies, but the ‘secret existences’ hurts the Sunbae-nim, Most of them feels fail. “How come none of us knows they’re passing by all over the building for about 6 months? Are we that careless???? Soman is daebak! Really a genius, stupidly genius!” All the Sunbae-nim murmuring from their seats.

 

…..


Light off

Music played

Here comes the show time.

No lip-sync tonight, they will perform to their maximum ability.

 

They sing this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUbDVm8Aih0

 

…..


Their voices are amazing, everyone in the ballroom gets shocked by their angelic voices, each of them have a great voice.

The audiences scream out loud and give them a very very big random applause, Kyuhyun's tears falling apart.

Leeteuk, Shindong and Sungmin-oppa never stop yelling, SNSD sunbae-nim dancing on their seats, Seo Hyun-unnie standing and give them a warm applause for their outstanding performances.


EXO-K and EXO-M standing still with their mouth wide open; “How come Mr.Soman can found our angels?” That’s all they could whisper since the beginning of EXO-L performances.

Leeteuk of Super Junior also standing and give them a big applause, Yunho and Changmin of DBSK also stand and give them a big applause, the rest of super junior also standing and sent their warm welcome.

SHINee scream out loud, Taemin-oppa heading to the stage and kiss a girl hand, the girl blushing.

The crowd became choas by Taemin-oppa sudden attack on stage.

SNSD sunbae-nim laughs out loud looking at Taemin’s stupidity.

EXO-K and EXO-M who has an “I’m SHOCK” mark on their faces also stands and sent the EXO-Ladies a warm applause.

They scream “Yah! Get out from stage! That’s our angels!” to Taemin-oppa.

Journalist and other guest enjoyed their stupidity, they all laugh out loud.

Now everyone in SM artist section standing and sent a warm welcome to their new family, the maknae, six ladies, EXO-L.

 

.....

 

EXO-L back to the backstage, curtain closed.

The crowd won’t stop. Seems like the warm applause, shouting, yelling and the camera flash light leads them in to the backstage.

ENCORE... ENCORE... ENCORE” Eun-Hyuk of Super Junior start screaming again, now everyone in the ballroom shout for an encore.

 

Low lights on

Curtain started to open again, very slow...

Grand Piano played....

It’s a solo performance!

Audience in silent.

The angel start to sing... Park Su-Min start to sing

 

.....



Park Su-Min PoV


I won’t regret my decision for coming back to Korea. Whatever happen tomorrow, good thing or bad thing, all I know is I follow my heart...


I know I’m stupid for chasing you here, I know you have someone you love here.

I know everything about your love life here, I know boy.

I heard it, I saw it, it hurts me, so bad...

But if that’s what makes you happy, I’ll give you the best smile I ever had.

Thanks to my EXO-L, they help me going through all these, my broken heart being healed by their existences.

All my beloved unnie teach me how to love unconditionally.

Love is about giving without any regrets.

I won’t ask for your love again, I’m not asking you to be with me anymore.

I might start with a wrong reason but I do believe I’ll finish it correctly.

You gave me my new world, too bad, you just not a part of it anymore.

No more you, only me and my beloved unnie.

Tonight isn’t about proving anything to you, tonight I’m standing alone in this stage to prove myself that the love I have for you is real and unconditional.

Go catch your dream, be with the one you love...

I’ll watch you from here...

I’ll always be here.

With all the love I have for you, I wish you a good life....

 

.....

 

Here comes the next song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmmcGwveDd4


The English translation of the song:

That day?
Although time passes by,
It won’t change my promise to you.

Are you remembering like me now
even the warmth of your eyes looking...

Till this day you come to my dreams every night,
finding me day after day

Always with you, whispering in your ears.

Are you remembering like me now
even the fragrance of your hair…

Till this day you come to my dreams every night,
Finding me day after day
Always with you, whispering in your ears

Baby baby love baby love
can’t live without you girl, without you babe

Till this day you come to my dreams every night,
Finding me day after day
Always with you, whispering in your ears

You are still mine..

Till this day you come to my dreams every night,
Finding me day after day
Always with you, whispering in your ears

Are you remembering like me now
Even the fragrance of your hair…


(Credits: infotaip.blogspot.com)

 

.....

 

Kai suddenly left the room...

 

***