Beautiful Nightmare

Beautiful Stranger... EXO-L

“Ladies... thank you so much for all your hard work tonight. I’m really proud of you." Mr. Soman's smile brightly.

"As my present you all can sleep until noon but please came in to the office by 01:00PM. We have lunch meeting with the other EXOs. Don’t be late, okay? Go back to your dorm and sleep tight” Mr. Soman last words before the left the backstage.

 

“Ok ladies, it’s time for me to take you home, let’s go!”  Kwon-Oppa the manager leads them to leave the backstage.

Everybody looks exhausted, but the ladies seem enjoy it.

At least their smiling face really gives their ‘Secret Staff’ an extra energy.


The ladies left the building without even notice what happen to the boys they left behind.

The four boys blocked behind the door by their eight private guards.

 

.....

 

Someone’s PoV

Last night I had a wonderful dream and I’m pretty sure no one wants to wake up from this kind of dream.

You know what? I wanna wake up from this stupid dream and run away from all these suffering things!!!

Mom... Dad... why you leave me here all alone? I promise to work harder to pay all our family debt as long as you both stay here with me!

Why am I supposed to do all these?

I wish I’m in the car with you both when the accident happened.

I wish I’m not here all alone.

I wish you both here... with me...

I dont wanna be here....

 

.....

 

Morning comes, too early after their big night, but there he is sitting on the couch, Kwon-oppa collecting all the news paper and magazine that contains the last night show.

He bookmarks all the netizen news and forum.

He looks so happy seeing the news about the successfull debut last night, until he finds out what’s on Twitter.


He found the hastag #ShawolExoticsHateOLadies...


Dang! What a mess, he clicks the hastag and here they are, all the bad comments about EXO-Ladies.

Netizen cursing Mr. Soman for creating the ladies version of EXO.

They cursing the last night debut.

They cursing the ladies, his ladies...

Tthey even cursing Su-Min’s smile.

It creates goosebumps in all over Kwon-oppa’s body.

His eyes glancing, his body shaking, it hurt him at most.

“My ladies act politely and gave everything they have, and this is what they receives from all their hard work????!!!!”

Kwon-oppa gets pissed. His eyes reddened.


"Exotics doesn’t need the EXO prototype", they say

“If I want to see the ladies version of Kai, I’ll dress Kai with bikinis! #ShawolExoticsHateOLadies”

The other netizen said; “Who’s the bit*h on the grand piano? Taemin is mine! #ShawolExoticsHateOLadies”.

And there still another million tweets about #ShawolExoticsHateOLadies


“Oh God, what if my ladies notice it????!!! I have to do something!!!!!” Kwon-oppa start to panic

“I will call Mr.Soman!” Kwon-oppa grab his phone

“Hello Sir, it’s me Jong Kwon” Kwon-oppa start to speak to Mr. Soman

“I'll send the back up to ladies dorm; the car will be arrive in an hour, make sure they got off from basement and out from the back gates. It’s already blocked since the morning.” Mr Soman knows what Kwon-oppa trying to say

“Oh... Sir you already know?” Kwon sighing

“Kwon... Be careful, okay! I don’t wanna hear my ladies gets hurt. I’m count on you”

“Yes Sir...” Mr. Soman hangs up

 

.....

 

Kwon-oppa takes a deep breath before he starts to knock on every room.

“my beautiful ladies wake up.. Wake up... the car will be arrive in an hour, you don’t wanna walk to the office, don’t you?”

“De Oppa...”  Min-Ah and Ji-Eun answering the morning call on their door

“De Oppa...” Bae-Ri also answering Kwon-Oppa

“Bae-Ri makes sure you wakes Hera up before you both ended cleaning up the house this weekend” Kwon-Oppa notice the sleeping beauty isn’t awake yet...

“Anni Oppa anni, Hera is on the bath room” Bae-Ri covering the sleeping queen

Kwon-oppa heading to Leader and Maknae room, but before he knock it the door’s open “Oppa, I heard you calling Mr. Soman!” Vic shocking Kwon-oppa.

Kwon-oppa cover up Vic’s mouth and ask her to calm down, Vic nodding.  She’s heading to the kitchen and make a sandwich for all ladies.

“Oppa... have you seen the view from our window? I believe you don’t wanna see it.” Vic chuckling,

Kwon-oppa running to Vic’s room and looking at the window, he covered his mouth and close the curtain.

Thank GOD the maknae is in the bath room

“Bali bali... ask them to do a quick change, we need to leave the dorm immediately, the more we waste our time here, the more sasaeng surrounding the dorm” Kwon asking Vic to check the ladies in their rooms .


Looks like a storm running to their dorm....

 

“Ladies let’s go! balii baliii!!! Kwon-oppa ask them to go

“Yah Oppa... Why were you so rush? it's not even 10:00 in the morning.  I’m not even eating my breakfast. Look at that! Unnie wasting her time made it for us!” Maknae’s complaining

“Eat it in the car to the office; I'll pack it all for us” Unnie answering Maknae

“Unnie, if I’m not mistaken, we have free time until noon, Mr. Soman told us last night. Don’t you hear that too Unnie?” Bae-Ri questioning

“No... no... Maybe next time, there’s something important come up, we need to be there early. Mr. Soman waits for us there right now, kind of emergency.” Unnie answering wisely, everyone stop questioning their morning rush.

 

“Oh.. How can I handle this 5 ladies without their Unnie, thanks Vic, you save me!” Kwon-Oppa thought while locking the dorm’s door.

 

“No ladies, not that elevator, use the back elevator, our car park on the basement” Oppa make a quick announcement

“Oh... here comes the glamorous life!” Min-Ah murmuring makes everyone laughing.

Everyone but Oppa and the Leader.

 

.....

 

They make a safe landing to the office, fans surrounding the building, it shocks them

“Wow... daebak! Is it the afternoon condition around the building? I never saw this before!" Ji-Eun in awe

"For the past six months we enter the building when nobody’s around and then out from this building when everyone’s leaving... This is really cool Oppa...!” She adds.

“Hey look at that poster; It has EXO-L written on it!!!!” Min-Ah shouting

Vic and Kwon-oppa fastly closing all the curtain“No. No... Ladies you don’t need to see it.”

“Wae oppa wae?” Girls complaining

“Not in your first day! Okay?” Oppa ended the conversation by turning off the CD player and get off from the car.

 

***