Officially Missing You

Beautiful Stranger... EXO-L

Kai PoV

Why am I like this? All the guilty pressure really freaking me out. I can’t even sleep last night.
Minnie, I almost can’t recognize you last night, you look so different, you grown up....
I can’t believe what I see last night; I can’t believe it’s you...

I used to spend my summer holiday in US. 5 year ago I met this beautiful girl.
She lives behind my cousin’s house in California.
She loves to play a jazz songs on her piano, and I use to dance in the backyard while listen to her, she’s a very good player.
I officially met her hand in hand when my cousin throws a birthday party. Their family is a close friend, well they’re Korean in the State, and sure they know each other well.
They have tradition to combine their backyard when 1 family was having a party.
Their backyard’s fence can be pulled and plugged. So this time, guess came from my cousin’s door and the kitchen and dining things prepared in Minnie’s crib.

I also know Victoria, she lives with her uncle close to my cousin’s house and Vic used date my cousin, she’s so nice and warm to everyone, kind of easy going girl.
Back to Minnie, Minnie’s personality is 180’ different with Vic, her lovely Unnie.
She used to be so shy and introvert. When all the girls busy with their friends and gathering in the pool, she’s just sitting in the piano and play her favorite jazz music.
My cousin told me that she’s the smarter girl at school and really love music.
She’s the number one pianist in their school. Of course she is... He doesn’t need to tell me. I can see it.

I introduce myself to her when she was playing piano. Okay its literary isn’t an introduction, I was reckless. I came in to her, sing the song she was played. You know, I’m just curious about her. She seems doesn’t care about what was happen around her.
She came, she greets people, she eats, she drink, alone... then she starts to play her piano.

This is how she play it. It’s not an ‘ordinary’ Just the Two of Us. This is how a genius played.
http://youtu.be/YlUMOUkrZEM
Then I start to sing it...
She was shocked when I interrupt her, but then she continues it, she played nicely.

After she finishes her number, I introduce myself. Since then we’re become friend.
What’s funny about her is, when ask her about her piano, suddenly she’s became talkative. I discover another side of her. She’s became a very different people when it comes to her passion. Passionate Minnie, that’s how I describe her.
Minnie and I getting close each day. I do dance in her house, not in my cousin’s backyard anymore. Minnie smile brightly when she saw me dancing. She loves to see me dance.
Yes, her killer smile, I saw it last night. I almost fainted seeing her smile. I miss it.

My cousin said Minnie used to smile rarely. He can even count Minnie’s smile in a year with his 10 fingers. But that summer, he saw Minnie’s smile every day. I proud of myself, I cause it... kkkkkkkkk ^^

It to know that summer holiday is over. I’m must go back to Korea. I promise her that I will be back next summer, and I make her promise to be in Korea on Christmas holiday.
We exchange video message to be kept.

That was the best summer I ever had...

As I touch down in Korea, I sent her e-mail. Since then, we share our daily activities and sometime do skype’ing.

As she promised, she spent Christmas holiday in Korea, and again, I’m having the best Christmas holiday with her. She knows how to make me smile. I felt comfort beside her.

For about 3 years we’ve going through this relationship. Relationship???? I mean our friendship.
She’s the closest person to me, yet I’m also hers. Ouch... I mean I’m also her closest person. The distance can’t separate us.
She knows my activities and I know how busy her life back in US.
She’s the last person I call at night.
The fact is I love her; yes I love Park Su-Min. But I have no guts to tell her, I’m scared she doesn’t love me back.
I’m scared I’ll ruin our relationship once I confess my feeling to her.
She used to say I’m ‘The Brother I Never Have’. She calls me Oppa because of I’m her brother not a man.

Until 2 years ago, I can’t be in US. I’m busy because of the preparation with my EXO. It’s my fault; I rarely reply to her email, I never sent her email. My strict schedule kills me. I practice 17 hours a day and when I’m back in to my dorm, I fell asleep immediately.
That year she also passes her Christmas holiday in Korea.
My cousin says he rarely saw Minnie out of the house, besides the sound of her piano, he was never heard again from Minnie.

And last year, on summer holiday my cousin wants to meet me, he spent his summer holiday in Korea. He invites me to have birthday dinner with him.
I take Kara with me, she’s my best friend in SM, and we both are trainee here in SM.
She used to take care of me, she’s 1 year older than me, but she doesn’t want to be called ‘Unnie’.
I introduce Kara as my girlfriend; we love to play boyfriend-girlfriend when we met new people, hihihihihi...
When I introduce her as my girlfriend, my cousin gets shocked. His face makes me want to laugh out loud, he’s got prank. One more victim, kkkkk...
My cousin’s stands and walk in to my direction. He pulled someone behind me.
When I look in to my back, I saw Min-Ah standing there; she dropped a gift from her hand.
STUPID ME! Is all I can scream inside.

It was an awkward dinner. Minnie didn’t even say a word. She just nodding or shaking her head when my cousin gives her foods.
To break the ice my cousin told Minnie to play the piano.
What kills me most is the fact that she sing beautifully.
I never heard her singing before. She only plays piano while she was with me.
The song she plays that night was the same song she sang last night on EXO-L debut.
Same singer, same tears.
I know that song for me, of course I know! Because the gift she dropped that night originally made for me.
The next day my cousin came in to SM and gives the gift to me.
Minnie tries to suprise me, but the fact, she’s the one who get surprised because of my prank with Kara.
My cousin knows Minnie would give it to me, because he already got a present from Minnie in the morning.
He was just trying to help Minnie, because he doesn’t want her to get embarrassed, because Kara was there. He knows what inside it.
A confession.
That she loves me...

But I was too late, Minnie leave Korea right before my cousin came in to SM office.
He’s the one who sends Minnie to Incheon Airport.

I try to call her, send her message, but she never replied. Her Skype is never active anymore.
Stupid me!
I miss her...
But I can’t face her...

.....