Some Time, Alone...

Beautiful Stranger... EXO-L

Meanwhile, not too far from SM building, a lady whose sock up lying on her bed with bandage all over her body and an untouchable breakfast cries for what happen she just saw on TV; tears falling from her eyes, her hand shaking with the tablespoon.

That’s way too much…

You shouldn’t say what you just say…

I never wish someone would fight for me the way you did

No one ever treat me the way you treat me….

Thank you for everything you’ve done for me in past 12 hours

I can’t ask for more Taeminaaa…

I’m so thankful…

 

 

…..

 

 

EXO-K, EXO-M, and EXO-L were sitting in the dining room for breakfast. Dining’s LED TV broadcast Taemin’s Live Press Conference.

It shocks them up.

They stop eating and looking at each other…

Taemin daebak!!!!” Kwon-oppa screams.

They all were in awe; Kwon can’t believe all the words Taemin just say.

 

 

Mr. Soman and Taemin enter the dining room…

 

…..

 

“Morning EXO, I’m going to make another announcement today, but there are some words Taemin would like to say…”

 

“Good morning everyone, I’m Taemin of SHINee would like to apologize to EXO-L for the accident yesterday. Please accept my apology in behalf of SHawol too…” Taemin says and bow respectfully to everyone in dining room.

 

“No… Sunbae, none of yesterday accidents is your fault. Yesterday won’t happen if all of us, the EXOs obey the rules by not sneaking out of the building” Vic says and sent a glare to poor Luhan who’s probably seats alone in the corner of the room since early morning.

 

Taemin bows and stepped to Mr. Soman’s back

 

“Okay, clear the air, I also have something to say. Due to what happen yesterday through Park Sumin, I’ve discuss it earlier with Park Sumin and also asking some advices from Victoria and Kwon. And the bad result came out as I respect every decision you guys made. I can’t push Park Sumin in time like that. She decides to dismiss herself from EXO-L. I hope she’ll change her mind and be back soon, after her recovery.”
 

 

Everyone in a huge shock!

 

“So this is why Vic’s tears keeps falling yesterday even when the morning comes her eyes still swallow and burned???!!! No wonder she hates me so bad…” Luhan thought in guilt

 

 

Kai almost throw his glass before Suho save the glass.

 

 

EXO-Ladies screams and can’t believe what they just heard

The other EXOs stunt in shock

 

 

Vic and Kwon already know about Mr. Soman morning announcement also can hold their tears.

 

 

“Sorry ladies, I try to convince her, but she decides it. And also, she added that no one can visit her during the recovery time. She still in shock and needs some time alone, the doctor said so. So please don’t try to go after her in hospital, just give her little time alone.”

 

The ladies tears falling apart, they can’t believe everything blurted out this morning.

Even Choi Minah eyes reddened, tears almost falling apart, but she controls it.

Kai running to the door…

 

“Stop Kai, not this time! No more chances for you to meet her and makes her crying!”

Kwon scream to Kai and makes him stop, stood in bitterness.

 

“Everyone finish the breakfast, right? Let’s go upstairs, remember the EXO full squad debut in next 2 weeks, time for practice hard!” Kwon try to ignore everything that just happens.

 

“From now, ladies practice with formation of five persons while I figure out how to fill the blind spot of Sumin existence. I get going…” Mr. Soman says and leaves the room.

 

Teamin bows and follow Soman .

 

…..

 

Half an hour, Taemin arrive at the hospital entrance with mask, glasses and wheel chair with his Manager-Hyung on it. Taemin knows how to hide from troubles and causing someone else in trouble, well actually his innocent face while begging to Manager-Hyung and Coordi-Noona cause it all.

They can’t say NO to that innocent babylike-face. Poor Manager Hyung, he covered with a long hair wig, sunglass and a masker holding a huge Teddy Bear on his laps. The poor Coordi-Noona also there, under covered with baseball cap, sunglass and masker. She helps Taemin with a box of chocolate in her left hand and a bag full of comics and an IPAD and Galaxy Note on her right hands. Looks like a sick Ahjumma in the wheel chair with her Son and Daughter, what a perfect under cover! Taemin doesn’t want to create anymore troubles by showing up in the hospital as Taemin. He carefully makes sure nothing gone wrong. He doesn’t want to hurt Sumin and his beloved SHawol again.

 

There were lots of journalist waits outside the hospital, with some haters and…...

 

Taemin caught something…

There were bunch of peoples stands behind the journalists, what shocks him is to see the hand banner on their hands.

It’s written: “Get well soon Park Sumin; we will be here to protect you”

And also some guys, a good looking and ahjussi styles, blocking the haters’ section near the gates…

“So now my Sumina has uncle fan???” Taemin smiles happily

He took of his phone and capture the outside’s situation before he’s heading upstairs with the sick ahjumma and the daughter.

 

 

…...

 

 

Sumin PoV

 

Unniedeul… I miss you all…

I wish you all can practice hard without me…

I’ll be shameless person if I push myself to be in SM building.

I don’t deserve anyone attention now…

I cause EXO-L having anti-fans

Minahe Unnie… I disobey your rules and running outside

I cause everyone in trouble.

I cause you all a hard time.

 

 

…….

 

 

Someone opened my door

I need to wipe all my tears

Oh NOOOOO where my tissue???!!!

Oh no… three strangers coming inside my room

Ah… the Ahjumma uses wheel chair

I think they enter the wrong room.

 

“Sorry I think you all enters the wrong room, it’s my room, you better ask the nurse for help.”

 

The man who stands behind the Ahjumma move forward and grab the tissue in the table, he shocks me by heading to my direction

“Didn’t I tell you to use my shoulder to cry on??? So please don’t you ever shed your tears when I’m not around!”

I got strung…. He wipes all the tears in my face

It’s Taemin.. He opens his glass and masker

And the ahjumma stands from her wheel chair, Oh no… That’s Taemin’s manager!

And who’s the lady beside him? Ah…. SHINee’s coordi noona

Taemin makes his promise; he came back again this morning.

Tears falling again from my eyes, I can’t hold it any longer.

I can’t help but hugging him….

 

 

.......