DARE YOU!

Beautiful Stranger... EXO-L

Luhan PoV


Ouch.... I make a wrong calculation.
I know I should be blame by everyone in this room, I cause her in suffer now.
I knew it, Mianhae Sumin….

But the young lady in front of me really shock me up, her shocking movement is out from my prediction.
I forgot to calculate someone can be that harsh to me…
She perfectly lands her hand in my cheek.

I can’t even move my feet…
Her tearing eye kills me…
Is she really that care to Sumin?
Or I, myself really a stupid jerk for causing all these?

Her reddened eyes are glaring right before she slaps me, in anger…
And in sudden, tears falling from her eyes…
Seems like she’s holding her tears from God knows how many years…

Her painful tears stuck me up,
I can’t move my feet
I can’t face her tearing eye anymore….
Floor is the only view I have now
I’m lost my guts to look in to her eyes…


Mian………” The only word that can came out from my mouth

 



…..

 


The doctor came out from the Emergency Room “Which one is Park Sumin Family?

Everyone in the room answers; ”Us

The doctor got shock by their one voice; “I mean her real family, parent or guardian?

 

Here I am, Sir…” Mr. Soman enters the room and heading to the Emergency entrance

Oh thank GOD… I need you to follow me inside…

Yes doctor…” Mr. Soman follows the doctor to the emergency room

 

He just arrive with his driver and Kyuhyun, Yes Kyuhyun, there he is, standing in the entrance of Emergency’s waiting room, searching for a face he willing to meet.

Mr. Soman got a call from Kwon-oppa while having a meeting with super junior regarding their final 6jib format.

Kyuhyun who's overheard Mr Soman screams “My ladies in an emergency room???!!!” follows Mr. Soman out from the meeting room; well actually it’s not overheard since all the Super Junior members can hear his loud voice.


They were wondering why Kyuhyun follows Mr Soman to the hospital…

As far as they knew, they feel sad about the news but having guts to follow to the hospital is another story to explain…

Not their part…
 

Kyuhyun start searching, he pointing the right side of Emergency entrance and heading there

Vic!!!!!!

Oppa……” Vic running to Kyuhyun and hug him tightly.

 

Everyone in the room in silent, silently shocked.

They’re questioning what was the scene that just happens in front of their eyes.



Kenchana yo….” Kyu hugs her back tightly and comb Vic’s hair.

He guides Vic to seats beside Ji-Eun

Baby… You were way too tired. Don’t push yourself too hard. Take a seat and rest for a while…



BABY??????!!!!!!!!!!!!” Now everyone really in a huge shock, they can’t believe what they just heard.

Confusedly shocked….

Vic’s Kyuhyun lovers??? That’s all he can think of…
 

I’ll grab a drink for you from the machine, don’t dare to stand up again, okay? Oppa will be here with you…” Kyuhyun kisses Vic’s forehead and stands.



I’ll take it for you two….” Kwon-oppa stop Kyuhyun and heading to the fending machine.



Kyu back to his seats and drag Vic’s body to his lap and whisper “Sleep for a while, once we heard what happen inside, I’ll wake you up.

Vic nodded and closes her eyes, her tearing and tired eyes…

Kyu puts his headphone, close his eyes and seat there silently, not wanting to watch everyone’s eyes
 

 

Damn!!!!! I think I’m too tired and seeing an imagination…” Luhan, Suho, Kai, Shun, DO, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao, Xhen, Lay, Sumin, Baeri, Ji-Eun, Staffs, and Guards, everyone in the waiting room in a deep shock now…

 

A kiss on Vic's forehead really shock them up.


Secret relationship between the Evil Maknae and Charismatic Leader is revealed….


…..