In Worry...

Beautiful Stranger... EXO-L

It’s been 2 hours since Sumin’s inside the Emergency Room.

EXOs, their managers and EXO-L staffs stuck inside the waiting room.

The guards blockade the hospital entrance to the Emergency Room and the Emergency’s waiting room.

Kai was standing in the right side of Emergency Room entrance for about 2 hours, Vic also standing in the other side of Emergency Room’s entrance.

No one knows what happen inside the Emergency Room.

They’re not allowed to go inside.


The waiting room is so quite, Hera and Minah sleeping on the couch.

Ji-eun sits beside the entrance door; she’s holding Vic’s hand.

Baeri’s reading a book in the corner of the room.

The EXO boys sitting across Baeri’s seat, some of the in front of Hera’s coach and the rest standing close to the window, watching the crowd outside the building.

Everyone but Luhan and Jong-Kwon...

 


Noona… I’m so sorry I can’t be there on time and safe Minnie” Kai told Vic who’s standing across him.

He blame himself because he was late to safe Sumin, she’s fainted even before Kai can catch her.


If there still someone out there to be blamed, it’s probably not you Kai…” Vic says coldly

But, if I can catch her earlier, she’s not going to end-up this way, Noona…

Don’t worry Kai, you're already too late since a year ago” Vic ended their conversation. She’s not in the mood for talking to anyone now; she’s waiting for someone who caused it all, in anger….
 

…..


Kai’s PoV


Kai close his eyes, he knows what the meaning of Vic’s harsh statement is.


Yeah you right Noona, my stupidity makes her ended up this way.



_____Flash Back_____


“Kai, hope you can enjoy tonight’s show. And don’t blink your eye even just once while the performer starts to sing. And thank to you for sending her to the company, she proves me how stupid you are. She works so damn hard to fits you, but here you are today blinded by your stupid decision. If I were you, I rather stay in the temple and pray for my princess to comeback, than wasting my time with some spoiled drama queen.” Kwon’s statement before the EXO-L debut show begins.

He leaves me to the backstage right after he finished his statement. I don’t even have a chance to ask what is.


___________________


Well, I know exactly now…

I’m the reason behind her existence here in SM, but I let her down once Sulli announce our relationship.

If she’s not coming back to Korea for me, she won’t experience what she had been through today.

I cause her lying inside the Emergency Room now.
 

…..


The crowd outside screams insanely, peoples inside the hospital can hear it.

“Hyung… what happen outside?” Baekhyun asks Suho who’s standing in front of the window.

“It’s Luhan and Kwon-hyung. They just arrive.” Suho answers probably make

 

Vic’s eyes reddened.
 

“Ah… Finally Kwon-oppa is here” Ji-Eun smiles.

…..

Ji-Eun PoV


She knows exactly how Kwon-oppa existence may calm Vic-unnie.

EXO-L loves the relationship between Vic-unnie and Kwon-oppa.

They both extremely look like a good mommy and daddy for EXO-L.

Once Vic’s get mad, Kwon-oppa is the only one who lowering the temper, and once Kwon-oppa in panic-attack, Vic-unnie is the only one who can calm him down.

And they both is the only human on planet who can make my Minah-unnie speaks comfortably.

Yeah…. Minah unnie is the coldest woman I ever met. At least that’s how I felt once she introduces herself and became my roommate.

She act like I’m not in the room, she never start our conversation, and I should have make my move first.

She lives in her silences.


I got a fever couple months ago and that’s probably was the first time I realize she’s human.

It was after she’s became my roommate for about 2 months.

She’s take care of me all night long.

She covers me and sleep in the chair until the morning comes.

She’s even mad at me.

She told me to stop drying my hair in a fan after washing my hair, it cause me easily got fever and headache.

Since that day, everyone can speak comfortably to her, Hera even love to hug her or teasing her.

Too bad, Hera’s crap only replied by a little small on her face.

“Well at least she smiled at us.” Hera said proudly

 

Only to Vic-unnie and Kwon-oppa she can speak comfortably, a mutual conversation.

Hera always use these words to tease Minah-unnie “Talking to Minah-unnie is like having one-sided love, I feel like talking to a great wall China, no reply at all, and ended up being a broken-heart girl, no matter how hard I try to speak to her, ignorance is all I got”.

We used to burst in laugh every time Hera used it to and Minah-unnie doesn’t mind.
Still, she’s just act like no one speak to her.

 

Well it’s more than six months we live together, with her; I think we can get used to it.

Now she’s not that cold anymore to us.

I know she does love us.


She was the one who doesn’t care about anything but running outside to save Sumin.

She’s kind of “do before think” human, unexpected movement, that’s what she’s expert at. Kind of trouble-maker, I guess.
 

She loves to do something unexpected to us.

Her jobs in dorm is to repairs the electricity, repair the broken pipe in washing room. She’s also cleaning out our air conditioner, each and every room. She’s even paint her own side wall in dorm.

 

I used to ask; “Unnie what is your job before you lost your memories?”

She also used to answer: “I think I’m a building maintenance in one of penthouse in States.”

Yeah once again we all burst in laugh,

But hell yeah once again, she shown us her plain face and leave the room…
 

She is the one who will do anything to make our life easier…

It’s just sometimes she isn’t a good person in expressing her feeling to us, especially to other, her outsiders.
 

Worst, she can make herself unnoticeable in her coldness when ‘stranger’ is around.

Seems like she blocks herself from ‘stranger’, just like what she did back in the office, leaving in careless from the meeting room which is full of ‘strangers’ to her.
 

My super ‘weird’ unnie…..
 

…..
 

Ladies… how’s Sumin?” Kwon-oppa running in worries to the waiting room

Luhan walks fast behind him and also entering the room.



Yah! You!!!!!!” Vic’s running to the waiting room entrance in anger.

A slap on Luhan’s left cheek shocks everyone insides…


…..