PISSED OFF!

Beautiful Stranger... EXO-L

Girls you wait inside” Kai said to EXO-L in the lift.

No Kai! I need to save her!!!” Vic’s rejecting

And you’re going to kill yourself!” Kwon-oppa tries to stop Vic

Vic, Kai is right, you can’t go outside in this kind of situation. We’ll take care of her. Just wait inside the building.” Kris tries to make Vic understand

I promise, I’ll take her back” Kai said. His eyes burning. He can hide the sadness and anger inside his eyes.

 

Vic nodded in silent, she knows it already.

Going outside will put more troubles to the boys.

They were going to save 2 peoples. If the girls following them to the outside, they’ll need to save 7 peoples.

 

We need to destruct the crowd! Tao, Xiumin, Suho, Kris and Sehun you guys go plays inside the front door; we will escape from the side door, that’s the closest ways to catch Luhan” Kwon-oppa make a plan

And please help yourself! Promise me! Don’t go outside, with any reason! Just play with them from the window” Kwon remind the boys

I’ll go catch Luhan and Sumin with the body guards, and Kai, you also can’t go out!” Kwon said, even he already knows it won’t works. Kai eyes lighting just now, Kwon-oppa found something in there.

Be careful oppa…” Vic says and help opened the side door for Kwon-oppa and the guards.

In sudden, once Vic open the door, Kai and Minah escape to the outside, they running fast before Kwon-oppa and guards can catch them.

Ahh!!!!! These two… Pabo!!!” Kwon said and running following them

Minah and Kai running and looking at each other and smile, evilly.

This way…” Kai pointing the container entrance.

Anni... You follow me! Jump to the fence, that’s the fastest way to be there. They were on that block, in the corner of it.

Ohh…. I know that place. The bubble tea shops!!! Follow me and be careful with your step!” Kai remember Luhan favorite spot. And yeah he knows how Sumin also loves Taro Bubble Tea.

Don’t bother me…” Minah running fast following Kai

 

.....

 

Minah and Kai finally found the crowd. There's something in the center of it. Kai hearts start to beats fast.

Kai, it’s my turn! Stays in my back” Minah said angrily.

She’s collecting her power in to her hand and pushes her body.

She split the sea of ​​people in to two, she screamed and pushed the crowd aside.

Kai followed her from behind; smiling sarcastically

They almost in front of the crowd, Kai eyes is reddened once he saw the girl cornered lying on the street.

Sumin lying on the street, her hair is all messed, her hand and cloth dirts, her face was red and swelling, and it's scratched.

The tears in her eyes shows Kai how scare and insecure she is now.

 

Kai jump in to her.

He run in to her and hugs her tightly.

But... Sumin suddenly fainted…

Oh God, she’s faint! Minah, call the ambulance, pali pali” Kai said to Minah.

 

Kwon-oppa arrives in in the crowd with the guards. The guards start to block Kai, Sumin and Min-Ah

Oppa save Luhan! He’s inside the bubble tea shop." Minah says

"Don’t let anyone touch him ever again! I’ll take care of Sumin.” Kai said to Kwon-oppa.

He remember the accident in the airport a month ago, Luhan was trapped the middle of hungry fans, He’s being harsh by the crowd. Since then, they promised to Luhan it won’t happen again, ever again.

 

Before Kwon-oppa leaving, he’s looking at Sumin, he feels bad.

Sumin was fainted in Kai’s arms, she in all messed.

He can’t believe one of her princesses being hurt harshly, his cold yet soft-hearted princess.

“Go Oppa! She saves now!” Minah said to Kwon-oppa. She knows how sad Kwon-oppa.

 

Kai carry Sumin firmly out from the crowd, he hold her tighty.

Oppa be careful with her arms. I think her arms got injure when someone push her to the street” A fans told Kai sadly…

Sure, I will. Thanks.” Kai nodded and smile sadly to that lovely fans.

 

 Before he left the crowd he gave special gift for the rest of hungry fans; the coldest eyes he'd ever had.

The eagle eyes that never been seen in any CF, photo teaser, covers or fan-cam before, ONE by ONE...

 

The fans didn’t dare look in to Kai eyes.

Heads down, that’s all they can react.

 

Minah really angry, she also spotted her eyes to the crowd one by one and said;

I’m going to kill all of you one by one!

All the fans stepped back and shocked by Minah’s statement.

 

As much as you can hurt her, you’ll pay twice in return!” She added then follows Kai to the office…

 

4 guards came closer and blocked the fans.

They open the way and leads them to the SM office.