BUSTED!

Beautiful Stranger... EXO-L

Luhan-oppa….” Someone’s calling Luhan name from behind

Luhan looked back. He shocks because some fans notice him

Hell yeah I’m death!” his thoughts, panickly…

Anyeong…” He smile and waving

Kya… I’m right! It’s Luhan-oppa!!!” a girl screams happily.

 

Some fans who already waits outside curiously jump and running through the bubble tea shop’s door. Once they typing something on their phone, there must be something big happen.

Actually they already did that... Some fans busy texting, now Luhan is in danger, extremely danger. No one in the office knows that he and Sumin is in the outside, no one.

Luhan keeps hoping that Sumin didn’t talk to him or calling him. She can be in danger once the fans know she’s with Luhan. And once they know the girl with Luhan is the same girl Taemin of SHINee flirt last night, she’ll be death.

 

…..

 

Sumin’s PoV

I’m amaze with this bubble tea shop’s decoration…

This bubble tea shop reminds me of my old room back in US. The blue and yellow color, combine with rainbow lights, is perfectly fitted with the white equipments all over the room. Extremely looks like my room…. Ah… I miss my room….

Can I change the color of my room in dorm? I’m going to ask Vic-unni and Kwon-oppa. I wish I can….

Luhan-oppa is so nice, he takes me to his favorite spot, and I was shock once I know his favorite drink is also the Taro Bubble Tea. So happy to meet Luhan-oppa, he treats me nicely.

Amma I’m sorry I can’t drink bubble tea with you anymore…. I promise, once I had a chance to be back to States, I’ll take you to our favorite bubble tea shops there. Be healthy Amma… I really miss you…

 

OMG who’s calling Luhan-oppa?

It’s Luhan-oppa’s fans! He’s recognized by the fan girl. Ottoke!!! What should I do??? I must run fast!

No… no…. I can’t leave Luhan-oppa here alone. Ottoke…. Unnie… ottoke…

 

…..

 

Lunnie… Sumin-ah… Here are your 4 glasses of Taro Milk Tea. Should I wrap it together or you want to hold it by yourself” Ajumma get out from the kitchen behind the cashier

Ahhh hmmmm… I’ll hold mine! wrap the other 2 for me, please..." She said in a rush.

"Thank you so much... I’m leaving…” Sumin got panicky by Ajumma’s statement. Once fans got notice what Ajumma just said, they’ll know Luhan isn’t coming there alone, Sumin in a real danger now.

Sumin leaves the bubble tea shop in a rush. Hope no one notice her.

I’ll take mine too… Thank you so much, I’ll be back” Luhan bows and ready to going outside.

Oppa… are you going here with the lady outside?” Someone ask him

I’m death!” Luhan thoughts

Some fans running to Sumin direction and some of the stays inside the shop with Luhan.

 

…..

 

Yah! Wait!” Someone’s calling out Sumin, She ignores it.

I must go back to SM and call Kwon-oppa to save Luhan-oppa. As long as Luhan-oppa stays inside, fans won’t be too close to him. Ajumma please take care of Luhan Oppa” Sumin thought

She’s walking very fast, but someone came from her front and stops her.

Someone? No…. a lot of girl running from SM building’s direction to her. Coming to her direction, just like now!

Stop her! She’s inside the bubble tea shops with Luhan-oppa. Luhan-oppa not alone! He order 4 glasses of Taro Bubble Tea, accompany by her!!!" A girl who used to chase Sumin from the bubble tea shop scream and makes other fans crowd surrounding Sumin

Seriously??? Is she really in there with Luhan-oppa?” A fans asking

Who’s she?” They start to curious

Take off her masker!” Someone screams among the crowd

They start to push Sumin. The crowd goes widely once someone gave an idea about lossing her masker. Sumin realize she won’t be able to escape from this kind of crowd.

A girl suddenly grabbing Sumin’s masker from behind, she can’t handle the back attack

And puff! Everyone start to recognize the face behind that masker. It isn’t SNSD member or other Artist from SM, so they think its okay to act harsh to her. They took off her sunglass and cap to confirm the girl in front of them.

That’s Sumin from EXO-L!!! The girl Taemin’s flirt last night” One of the Shawol recognize her.

SHawol who used to stand in the back running to the front of the crowd, it’s chaos already. They push Sumin harshly and make her dropped and thrown back.

When she fell off she reflex to hold her body with her hand, she screams because of it.

She’s lying on the street, can’t do anything.

She’s being push from every side.

SHawol and EXOtics screaming and cursing her...

Her eyes and head got dizzy. Her vision isn’t clear anymore.

She can’t see everyone arround her anymore… Just a speck of the sunlight above her head she could see.

I think I saw heaven and an angel…

 

Then she’s fainted…

 

.....