A shoulder to Cried On

Beautiful Stranger... EXO-L

Sumin PoV


Mianhe everyone, I cause troubles again…

I think I realize now,

No matter how hard I fight for this kind of future, I can’t live my life in this way...

Of course I can’t fits Kai’s world...

It’s not the life I should take…

I can’t face it all again…

Those angry faces who’s pointing and dragging me, I can’t help but giving up.

I can’t face them all…

I’m way too scared…

 

.....

 

Sumin seats on her bed, not wanting anyone to be with her now, she just wanna stay there, alone…

Her door closed, she can cry out loud now.

Remembering Vic’s worried faces, Vic tears for her makes her screams in tears.

Kwon-oppa tears...

Kai-oppa‘s attention...

Luhan-oppa kindness...

She’s isn’t worth all their kindness.

All she knows just creating troubles in to their life…

 



Sumin’s door suddenly opened

 



Taemin-oppa!!!!!

Hey beautiful… need my shoulder??? It’s free….

Anni… I’m fine oppa…

Of course you’re not fine! Look at yourself…

Nothing happen Oppa… It’s just a little scratch

Stop pretending you are fine!!! Should I take the mirror for you, young lady????

 


Sumin cries again, she knows it’s no used to hide her tears now, well she can’t hold her tears anymore.

Too much sad things in her head, and yes she’s crying out loud right before Taemin enters the room, pretending to be fine now can only cause her a heart attack.

 


Taemin hugs Sumin, she’s crying in Taemin’s shoulder now; she’s split all the tears in her eyes to Taemin shoulder.

Taemin wiped her hair slowly; not wanting his hand touches the bandage on Sumin’s head.

This must be hard on you Sumin… Please forgive me…” Taemin hugs Sumin tightly

Anni oppa…. None of this is your fault.

I’m behalf of my SHawol asking for forgiveness from our beloved Sumin… Would you forgive my SHawol?

 


Sumin nodded on Kai Shoulder

 


Oppa… How you know I’m inside this room?

I’m watching what happen downstairs, they looked pissed off by what you guys decide in the emergency room, so I decide to follow your rolling bed.

Then how you know what’s we’re talking inside the emergency room?

Hey young ladies, I’m Taemin. I just need to throw a wink and a signature, to grab all the information inside. That lovely nurse really helps me, hahahahahaha


Sumin laugh by Taemin’s stupid yet silly action.

Oppa you don’t need to do all these to me…

Being harsh by all my fans, do you think I will stays in my dorm and play my Play Station? I came here in a rush once everyone in the building talk about your accident. I’m so damn worried… I cause my SHawol act harshly to you…

I’m fine now Oppa… You don’t need to worry… Thanks to you… I feel much relief now…” Sumin put a smile upon her face and looking in to Kai’s eyes

Ah… Suminaaa stop staring at me with your eyes, I’m dying…


Sumin is blushing, it’s been years since someone call her with ‘Suminaaa…’ her blushing face makes Taemin chuckling.



The nurse Taemin’s talking about coming inside the room.

Good evening Park Su-Min… ahhh you look fresher now… It’s good to put a smile on your face, it fits you…” The nurse drags a table and put Sumin’s dinner.


Ah… it’s you dinner Suminaaa… I’ll feed you…” Taermin prepare Sumin’s dinner

Anni oppa… you don’t need to do that, I can feed myself…

But I insist…” Taemin winking his eyes, Sumin can only nod.



But you should leave the room after feeding her, arraseo??? The guardian orders me to not letting anyone inside her room. She needs a long rest tonight. You can come again when the morning comes… Got it Taemin???” Nurse states her teritory

How about I give my selca with extra autograph tonight???” Taemin used his idol charisma

No young man, one autograph is enough for me… I might be your fans but I don’t need thousand autographs from you like your sasaeng” The lovely nurse turns away and leaves Taemin.


 
It makes Sumin burst in to laugh, Taemin got shock by Sumin laugh, He is relief seeing Sumin laugh.



Someone outside the door also relief seeing Taemin successfull fun night.


Arraseo… I’ll leave after feeding her” Taemin given up to the nurse.

Makes Sumin laugh once again.

 

Taemin feeds Sumin happily; Sumin eats all the food he feeds.



After finish the dinner, he help Sumin takes the medicine, nurse gave her earlier.


Taemin takes a towel and wiping Sumin’s lips carefully, he takes a bucket of warm water and and towel and wipes Sumin hand and foot, it shocks Sumin, But she can’t do anything but feeling grateful.


He’s not only wiping my lips, hand and foot, but he also wipes all my sadness and sickness, thanks Taemin-oppa, you change my nightmare…



Taemin leave the room after he covers Sumin with blanket and turning of the light.

Sleep tight angel… I’ll be here again when you were awake

 


He closes the door slowly…

 


I’ll drive you home, naughty boy… Follow me…” Mr Soman shocks Taemin, he can’t do anything but follow the boss.

Poor Taemin…


…..