Chapter 10

Look At Me!!

 

Sehuns P.O.V

“Hah! Those two look like their having fun!” I said, nudging Luhans arm and pointing to Kyungsoo and Kai, who were dancing between the pack of students. His eyes followed my finger and when he found them he smiled widely. “Wow, Kyungsoo is actually dancing!” He said in amazement. We were at a house party, hosted by a fellow student. Everyone in that party went to our school. There were people both from the Arts Department and other departments. Luhan and I were standing by the drinks while Kyungsoo and Kai were obviously dancing. I was pretty sure no one in our group was drinking alcohol, but I couldn’t say the same for most of the other students that were obviously drunk out of their minds.

A guy walked up to us, he had a drink in his hand. “Heeyyyy guyyyss!” He said in a cheerful tone. I recognized him but I wasn’t sure if he was in the same department as us. “Hello” Luhan answered him. The guy started chatting with him and I was just listening on the side. I was pretty sure he was under the influence. “So did you come with a girlfriend?” He asked Luhan. I was expecting Luhan to answer the question with a simple ‘no’ so I was surprised when he took hold of my hand and pulled me closer to him. “I came with him” He answered with a bright smile.

The guy looked confused. “What do you mean?” He asked, but before Luhan could speak, the guy pressed his hand on his forehead. “Oh! Sorry! I get it now.” He said while laughing at himself. “So you guys are fa-” “Shut up man!” Another student interrupted before he could say something offensive. The other student then turned towards us. “I’m sorry, he’s really drunk.” He said, apologizing for his friend. “It’s alright Lay!” Luhan said back to him in a cheery tone. I looked at Luhan in confusion. He knows this guy?

The one who was apparently named ‘Lay’ told his friend to go upstairs to get some sleep and his friend agreed. Lay kept his eyes on the drunken student until he was out of his line of sight, probably to make sure he didn’t fall going up the steps. He then turned to Luhan and pulled a smirk. He held his arms out and Luhan jumped into them, hugging him. “It’s been a while, Lulu. How come you never stop by anymore?” He asked Luhan while ruffling his hair. Lulu? Who is this guy anyway?

They finally let go of each other. “I’m so sorry I haven’t visited you lately!” Luhan said, genuinely apologizing to him. “So do you have any idea why my friend was about to call you a ?” He jokingly asked. I guess Luhan took him seriously, because he grabbed my hand and laced his fingers with mine. “Yes. Because I had just told him that he is my boyfriend. This is Sehun. Sehun this is Yixing.” He said, introducing us to each other. “You can call me Lay.” Lay said while shaking my hand. He didn’t seem fazed by the fact Luhan just said I was his boyfriend.

Luhan went on to explain that Lay was a student at our school and also an old friend of his. Lay was living in that very house where the party was being held, with his roommate, the guy who had just gone upstairs. “You should stop by more often.” Lay said to Luhan while putting his hand on Luhans head. Luhan nodded to him and lay turned to me. “Take care of him for me, ok? He is so busy looking out for others; he needs someone to look out for him.” He said in a caring tone. I encircled my arm around Luhans waist. “Of course I will.” I assured him. At first I didn’t like him, but those words made me reconsider. I guess he's not so bad after all. “I’m going to go tend to the other people.” Lay said then went off.

“So how long have you known him?” I asked Luhan. I wanted to know what exactly their relationship was. “I have known him since high school. He was the only friend I had in the university before I started hanging out with Kai.” He nonchalantly explained. He was more interested in my face then answering my questions. “You guys were pretty close?” I asked, trying to sound aloof, when in truth, my curiosity was killing me. “I guess you could say that we were close, yes.” He answered then rested his arms on my shoulders. “Would you say that you were very close? Or just normally close?” I asked, hoping he would give more details. “I don’t understand your question. I’m going to kiss you now.” He said then followed up on his words.

I saw him his lips just before laying them on mine. His fingers were going up my neck, into my hair. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him in closer to me, making our bodies press. I didn’t think I could ever get bored of kissing Luhan. He made me forget about everything else and completely captivated me with his touch. The kiss made me feel so high the when he pulled away, I felt lightheaded. He put his mouth in front of my ear. “Can I sleep in Sehuns room tonight?” He asked in a low voice. I didn’t know if it was because of his hot breath on my ear, or the question itself, but whatever it was sure made my hormones stir. “Ok” was all I managed to say. He didn’t know what he was doing to me. I was utterly hypnotized by him.

After another two hours, almost everyone was completely intoxicated and the ones who weren’t were leaving, so we decided to do the same. On our way out we ran into Lay. Luhan introduced him to Kyungsoo and Kai. “Call me, ok? I don’t want us to fall out.” He said to Luhan then gave him one last tight hug. Luhan promised him that he would keep in touch then we headed out. I noticed Kai and Kyungsoo were both being completely silent the whole car ride back, but I decided not to ask.

Luhan didn’t even bother going back to his room; he just came straight to mine. “Just a minute, I’ll put something more comfortable on.” I said to him, heading to my closet. He nodded and stayed in his spot, waiting patiently. I removed my jeans, staying only in my boxers and I took my shirt off. I dug through my closet, searching for a t-shirt to wear. But before I could find one, I felt hands on me. I looked over my shoulder to see Luhan touching my back. He took hold of my arm and pulled me towards him. “Don’t put anything back on.” He said then began kissing me. I submitted to his words and let him kiss me.

He led me to the bed; all the while he kept his lips on mine. I let him get on top of me and kiss my neck. He didn’t know it, but he had me wrapped around his finger. I ran my hands up his body, slowly taking his shirt off. I took my lips away from his so I could remove the shirt completely. Once I got it off, I was about to kiss him again. But then his phone rang. We both glanced at the phone but he let it ring then immediately continued kissing me. Only moments passed and his phone began to ring again. I looked over at it and saw the caller’s name ‘Lay’.

Seeing his name made my blood boil a little. I turned my face away from Luhan. “Just answer it.” I said. I was trying my best not to sound completely pissed off. He looked a little confused, but I guess he didn’t notice the nasty tone in my voice. He got off me and answered the call. When he heard Lay’s voice, a bright smile spread across his face. “No, it’s alright.” Luhan said into the receiver. I couldn’t hear what was being said on the other line, but I was able to get a general idea of the conversation. “Yes, I still have your number saved. Of course I didn’t delete it.”

I tugged the covers and rolled over. I was so not in the mood anymore. Luhan continued to chat with Lay for a couple more minutes and he promised to call him every day just before ending the call. He looked back at me and saw I was laying on my side with the covers on me. “Is something wrong?” He asked in concern while placing his hand on my arm. “No. Everything is just fine.” I answered. I was suddenly in such a bad mood.

I think he might have sensed I was upset, but he didn’t try to ask why. “Can I still sleep with Sehun?” He asked innocently. I sighed. It’s so hard to stay mad at you. I rolled over to face him and lifted the covers up, waiting for him to get in. A big smile grew on his face and he immediately dove in and curled up beside me. His sudden happiness made me feel a little triumphant. Hah. Take that Lay. Luhan began lightly tracing his fingers on my back. It was so soothing. Since neither of us was wearing shirts, it felt nice to be cuddled up against his petite warm body. I had no trouble forgetting why I was angry and falling asleep.

The rest of the weekend, Luhan kept his promise to Lay and called him every day. I didn’t like it, but I didn’t want to tell Luhan to stop talking to Lay. I mean, he was Luhans close friend. I didn’t want Luhan to hate me. So I kept my jealousy to myself and let Luhan happily talk to his friend, even though it was making me feel seriously insecure. He’s just a friend. He’s just a friend. I kept reminding myself, trying to keep my confidence up and be optimistic.

The first day after the weekend, I guess Lay decided to surprise Luhan by visiting him during lunch. He greeted all of us and sat right next to Luhan. “What’s up, Lulu!” He said, resting his hand on Luhans head. “Lay!” He said in delight. He was suddenly very cheerful. They started chatting but all I could pay attention to was how Lay was fixing Luhans hair or how he was rubbing Luhans back. I tried with all my might to ignore it but it was like the longer they talked, the more touch-feel he got with Luhan.

The same pattern carried on for that entire week. It bothered me so much; I couldn’t even concentrate in dance class. I knew if I couldn’t do the one thing I loved doing more than life itself, which was dancing, it must have been bad. Even when Lay wasn’t around, he would always be calling Luhan or texting him. Of course I began to think that Lay saw Luhan as more than just a close friend. Who wouldn’t?

At last it’s the weekend. I was so relieved I would finally get some time alone with my boyfriend. Even if Lay called, I would take the phone from Luhan and hang up. I didn’t care anymore. I just wanted Luhan to myself again. I didn’t care if I was being selfish or acting like a brat. I just wanted him back.

I saw Luhan waiting for me at the Arts Departments door. I couldn’t help but feel giddy at the thought of being alone with him again. He saw me coming towards him and smiled. “Hello” He cheerfully said to me when I reached, still humble as ever. “Hi” I said back. I couldn’t wait to get him to my room. I took hold of his hand and started walking. “Actually, I can’t go to your room today.” He said while staying glued in his spot. I looked back at him in confusion. “I’m going to Lay’s house today. I’m sorry.” He said. He was genuinely apologetic, but I still lost it.

He’s going to Lay’s house? I tried to be sympathetic. I tried to be understanding. But that was it. I couldn’t take it anymore. So he is blowing me off for Lay. I felt anger rise in my stomach and I felt it overpower me. My actions were no longer in my control. I threw his hand out of my grip and gave him a dirty look. “Fine. Go to Lay’s house. For all I care, you can go live there. Why don’t you go marry him while you’re at it?!” I spat my words out to him in a raised voice then ran away.

I could only glimpse his expression before I took off. It was a mix of confusion and innocence. He was confused. He didn’t even know why I just yelled at him. I didn’t do it without reason, but that didn’t change the fact that I was losing the one I dearly cared about to someone else. I could feel him slipping away.

 

I will be continuing in Kai's P.O.V in the next chapter don't worry ^^ sorry for the cliffhangers, but you know how it is, I gotta make you suffer sometimes (Evil author) :p please comment <3