We're doing what?!

You Owe me

Chanyeol and Kai walked back to the apartment in silence. Kai still refused to respond. Chanyeol looked over at his friend; he was worried, he didn't know what was wrong with him. Normally if he was acting like the mother hen Kai would just laugh him off, but there wasn't anything at all!

"Kai!"

"Huh?"

"Finally! Has sleeping Beauty finally waken up?"

"What are you talking about...and who are you calling sleeping beauty? Do i look like a woman to you?!"

"I'm talking about you babo! You being a woman could be debatable-"

"Hey!"

"-But I was worried about you. You've been in a daze since we left the studio. Kai-ah what's going on?"

"Look it's nothing."

"Kai."

"Oh look! We're back!"

Chanyeol watched as Kai took off running towards the door before he followed him up to the apartment. Kai had been trying to hide the flush that crossed his cheeks when Chanyeol asked him what was wrong. He really didn't want to think about what happened back at the studio. He felt a hand grasp his arm and swing him around.

"Kai..What's wrong with you today?"

"Nothing! Will you stop asking me that!"

"Yah! What's with all the noise?"

Chanyeol looked over towards their door. There stood Xiumin looking at them with irritated eyes. When they landed on his hand Chanyeol let go of Kai's arm. Kai kept his head down trying desperatley to keep the blood from rushing to his face in embarrassment. 

"Don't make me ask again. What is with all the noise you two?"

"There's something wrong with Kai!"

"There is not! Stop saying that you giant!"

Lay came up from behind Xiumin rubbing his head. He saw Kai's flushed face and grew worried. He got Xiumin's attention.

"Hyeong. There might be something wrong with Kai. He's home early from dance and his face is all flushed."

"Wha-"

"Kai-ah why are you two home so early?" Lay asked. "Did something happen?"

"No nothing happened. Class just ended early." Kai smiled.

"So why are you two so winded and flushed?" Xiumin asked.

"Chanyeol and I had a race to see who would get home first. I won."

Both of the older males didn't look convinced but let it go. If there was something Kai didn't want you to know he wouldn't tell you. They would wait till he was ready to talk. Lay motioned them both to come inside since dinner was going to be ready at any minute. They needed to get cleaned up. Kai followed his hyeongs while Chanyeol tagged along behind them looking at Kai with sad eyes.

'Kai...Why did you lie?'

--

Kai laid on his bed with a towel covering his face. What was wrong with him how could he...How could that happen!? He reached up and stretched. He pulled the towel off and rubbed his face.

"aish...what's wrong with me?! I don't even like him!"

"Kai!"

"Ooomph!"

"Get up!"

"Yah! What are you doing, Baekhyun!?"

"Making sure that you are awake."

"And you had to do that by jumping on me?"

"Well, that was Xiumin's idea."

"Hey don't drag me into this bacon."

"Don't call me bacon!"

"Ummm hyeong...why are all of you in my room?"

"I wanted to check on you."

"Bao Zi told me to jump on you so you wouldn't notice him coming in."

"I did not and don't call me Bao zi. I am not a steamed bun."

"Yes you do. You eat so many of them that you are starting to look like one." 

"At least I'm not a piece of meat."

"No...but youre filled with it"

"Hyeongs...seriously...Why did you come in."

"Hey baekhyun can you please wait outside?"

"This is going to be a serious conversation isn't it?"

"Yes it is."

"No need to tell me twice. Later Kai-ah, Bao zi!"

"Don't call me Bao zi, Bacon!"

"Min Seok- hyeong..."

Xiumin looked over at kai. He never uses his real name. Something must be bothering him. Xiumin sat on the edge of Kai's bed when the younger sat up and crossed his legs.

"Jong In-ah. What's going on?"

"Hyeong...have you ever did something that made you confused."

"Several times. Especially with you all." Xiumin laughed.

"No not that type of stuff...like 'feeling' confused."

"Ah. What made you feel confused?"

"Well something happened during class today..."

"What happened?"

"..."

"Kai, I can't help you if you don't tell me what's going on."

"I-"

The door was thrown open and there stood Chanyeol in all of his Happy Virus glory.

"Hey Suho-hyeong is home...He brought people with him, says he has an announcemnt to make."

"Alright Chanyeol. We'll be out in a minute okay?"

"Un! Baekhyun! You owe me 5,561 won! They weren't making out!"

Kai and Xiumin sighed. Did they really think that they would do that? They looked at each other. Yes, he would. The romantic that he was.

"He reads way to many romantic novels."

"No he watches to many dramas."

"Kaja. Let's not keep them waiting any longer neh?"

"Deh."

Xiumin was the first to leave the room not forgetting that the two of them still had to talk about what was bothering him. It was something big if he was this quiet about it. Kai rushed forward and jumped onto Lay's back smiling. Xiumin went and sat on the stood next to Suho.

"EH. Kris-ssi!"

"Ah. Xiumin! Long time no see!"

Baekhyun and chanyeol looked at the two wondering how they knew eachother. Suho cleared his throat. "ah!"

"Thank you everyone for gathering. I have an important announcement to make."

Xiumin sighed. 'ah. So it's THAT announcement. This won't end well at all."

"Hyeong, who are they?"

"Oh, sorry. I forgot to introduce them. This is Kris my hyeong, DO-ssi, and Luhan-hyeong."

"Annyeong-haseyo"

"And who are they Suho-ssi?" Kris asked with a small laugh. His friend was a little frazzled today.

"Oh. That's Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Xiumin, Lay, and Kai."

Both Kai and Luhans eyes snapped to eachother. One in complete shock the other in embarrassment.

"I have to tell everyone this before we go on...We're moving."

"We're what!?" Everyone, minus Xiumin, shouted.

 


Oh my gosh everyone! I'm so sorry.

I think that my room is against me writing this story! >< It was one thing after another, and i haven't had time to even get the new chapters typed.

Biane, I know that this isn't a very long update but i'm in the process of typing the next two chapters up so we should be all set to go! ^^

I hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I will try and get the other's typed up within the next few days.