What Just Happened?

You Owe me

 

Luhan was fuming. He really didn’t mind so much that the guy had run into him and left without apologizing properly. But he knocked his ice cream to the ground! That was just something that couldn’t be left alone! It was just not okay in his books.

            “Um, hyeong…”

            “Sehun which way did that ice cream killer go?”

            “Huh? O-oh he went into the music store…Hyeong you’re not going to do something embarrassing are you?”

            “Ani, That ice cream killer is going to get me a new cone, even if I have to drag him by the ear to do it!”

            Sehun covered up an ear with his free hand. Luhan sure had a pair of lungs on him. Luhan had a tendency to be a little bossy when he was annoyed. Wait…what was he doing?! He watched as Luhan stomped his was over and into the music store. He blinked and moved to follow him.

            “Y-yah Luhan! That’s not a good idea!–– Hyeong! Are you listening to me!? Hyeong!”

            Luhan stomped his way into the store and looked at the faces of the other people. He looked at everyone until he caught sight of the culprit, who was browsing around the acoustic guitars. The air around him seemed to get denser and he stewed in his anger and watched his victim be oblivious to the danger around him. He took one step towards him only to be stopped by a hand on his arm. He looked over and it was Sehun.

            “Hyeong… Let’s just go…I’ll get you another ice cream cone. Okay?” Sehun whispered giving Luhan puppy eyes.

            Luhan seeing those eyes almost caved into the maknae’s request. Well this is until the culprit moved and caught Luhan’s attention from the corner of his eye. He whispered a soft sorry and yanked his hand from Sehun’s grasp, before he went over to the man. Sehun looked on with a dejected look. This was not going to be pretty he just knew that something else was going to happen.

            Luhan walked over to the man and spun him around angrily. The man looked on with a dazed and dizzy expression before he was able to really focus on Luhan, Luhan began his tirade.

            “Yah! Ice cream killer! You owe me another ice cream!”

            Sehun sighed. Well if he thought that he was going to be subtle that wasn’t going to happen now.

            “huh?”

            “You. Owe. Me. A. New. Ice cream!”

            “what are you talking about?”

            “Babo, you crashed into me earlier and didn’t apologize!”

            His eyes widened before he made a quick bow. “I’m sorry. I was in a hurry, I really didn’t mean to run into you.”

            Luhan thought over the belated apology before he thought about the ice cream that was still on his shirt. His ire grew and he began to shout.

            “You still owe me an ice cream!”

            “Bwoh…”

            “Look right here you got it all over my shirt!” In reality he didn’t care about the shirt but he just couldn’t stop what was coming out of his mouth.

            “Um…”

            “Are you going to take responsibility?!”

            “Uh––“

            Luhan was about to make another comment when he was interrupted.

            “Yah!”

            He looked behind him and there was a handsome dark skinned boy. He was setting down some boxes and was looking in their direction angrily. He was wearing a pair of black sweats, a light grey hoodie, a dark blue t-shirt, and a pair of dark grey converse. If Luhan wasn’t so irritated then he would have appreciated his looks a little more.

            “What do you think you’re doing?!”

            Luhan’s glare was now directed at the boy before him.

            “He––“

            “Lay-hyeong has done nothing wrong! So why would he have to take responsibility [for anything]!?”

            “Yes he did––“

            “I think it would be better if you left…You’re disturbing our customers and losing us business.”

            Luhan blinked owlishly.

            “I’m so sorry… hyeong let’s go home…He usually doesn’t do this…I’m sorry.” Sehun had grabbed Luhan’s hand and pulled him out of the store. Unfortunately it seemed that Luhan couldn’t leave without having the last word.

            “Yah babo! You still owe me an ice cream!”

            Lay looked on a bit confused before he looked at his dongsaeng.

            “Kai, gomawo.” Before he turned and went back to looking at the guitars.

            Kai blinked…What just happened?

             ––

            Sehun dragged Luhan all the way home grumbling about how irrational his Hyeong was and that it was just ice cream! Luhan grumbled quietly about wanting his ice cream. Sehun grabbed the door knob to their home and was shocked when it was ripped from his hands. The two friends gulped when they saw an angry D.O. standing before them.

            “And just where were you two?! You’re late!”

            Both Luhan and Sehun flinched back at the yell. And Sehun sent a small glare to Luhan.

            “I told you they would be worried. You just had to go and yell at him because he knocked you over and––“

            “BWOH!? Luhan who knocked you over?’

            The bickering friends looked over and behind a now concerned D.O. was Chen who had just an equally concerned look on his face. Luhan grew sheepish and looked away.

            “Some babo at a music store.” He muttered. “Can we just forget it? I just want to go to my room and lay down.”

            Luhan pushed through the door and walked to his room. He wasn’t lieing when he said he was tired. He yelled at someone for ruining his ice cream and he was basically kicked out of a store…not that he really went there anyway but he was still thrown out.

            “Hey Chen-hyeong, where is Kris-hyeong and tao?”

            “Oh they went to see one of Kris’s friends…”

            Luhan cut off the conversation by closing the door with a slam. Shocking the other three members who had finally came in from the doorway and were sitting in the living room. He changed into a pair of pajama pants and a white t-shirt and then crawled into his bed passing out not to soon after his head touched the pillow.

            D.O. and Chen looked at Sehun who was looking towards Luhan’s room.

            “Sehun-ah. What happened today? You all left in such a great mood, only to come back like this…” Chen asked.

            “Like I said some babo-hyeong ran into hyeong and he went after him.” Sehun left out the part about Luhan getting mad over his ice cream being gone.

            “Well that wasn’t nice. I hope he is okay. But you both shouldn’t be like this over something so small.” D.O. stated.

            “Neh.”

            “Okay well I think it’s time that we all go to bed and relax.” Chen suggested while helping D.O. “Goodnight Sehun-ah.”

            Sehun watched as his two hyeongs went to their room. Shaking his head he, too, got up and went to his room. Not before sparing a glance towards Luhan’s room.

            “Sweet dreams Luhan.”

––

Morning came all too quickly for everyone. They could all smell the food coming from the kitchen and decided that it would be a good time to get up. Since most of them had classes whether from University or high school. Slowly they all emerged from their rooms dressed for the day but still acting as if they were sleep walking.

“Good morning everyone!”

            DO as usual was wide awake and cooking a western breakfast: pancakes, eggs, bacon, and toast with orange juice. He never seemed to have enough cooking when he was home. Not that any of them could really cook much of anything anyways. They could do basic stuff but not what DO did everyday.

            “Will all of you wake up. The food is ready, go ahead and dig in and then head off to school.” DO ordered sternly.

            Kris was the first one to start eating and everyone followed afterwards. The table was quiet and Kris sent a curious glance towards Sehun and Luhan who refused to look at each other.

            “Did you two fight after we left yesterday?”

            “Something like that.” They muttered.

            Kris raised a brow but he said nothing else as he continued to eat his breakfast.

            “Oh Sehun!”

            “Neh?”

            “Stay out of my room! You thief!”

            Luhan burst out at Tao. He had completely forgotten what had happened earlier that day.

            “What are you talking about?”

            “You stole my journal!’

            “Oh that…Well it wasn’t that interesting…except for the part about––quith.”

            Luhan had shoved a piece of toast into Sehun’s mouth was still laughing. He had to stop him from saying something they promised not to.

            “Don’t worry Tao-ah. I put it back in your room for you.” Luhan said happily. “Look at the time I think that its about time I take Sehun to class, neh?”

            And with that he yanked Sehun out of his seat and towards the door. Quickly grabbing their stuff as he went. The others blinked, though Tao was flushed, at what had just happened.

            “Oh Tao, you’re flushed; are you sick!? Let’s get you to bed.” D.O. asked, worried that his friend had caught a cold.

            “No I’m going to go to school and kill Sehun!” Tao rushed off after the two who had gained a head start.

            Kris sighed and got up and went to his room. Chen having finished his food gathered the plates and took them to the kitchen. Leaving DO in the room all by himself confused as to what was going on in his house hold. He blinked his eyes and look back and forth from where everyone left…

            “What just happened here?”


 

YAAAY The second chapter is up :D I hope ya'll like it!
Again feel free to leave a comment and tell me if there are any mistakes that I didn't catch. I take construve critisism very well haha. ^^

Have a great day everyone!

Thanks so much to my subcribers! Ihope that this story is turning out to be what you expected (at least a little bit)