The Incident

You Owe me

 

            Luhan laid upside down on his bed listening to music. His eyes were closed as he enjoyed the peace that he usually got when relaxing this way. Unfortunately, his door was thrown open startling him enough to roll off the bed. There he on his stomach getting acquainted with his floor.

            “Hyeong! Gwaenchanhnya?!”

Luhan groaned and pushed himself up into a sitting position. His headphones lay forgotten

on the floor next to him. He heaved a sigh and snapped his eyes to the intruder who dared enter his room. The fire that was in his eyes died as quickly as it came when he saw that the intruder was none other than the maknae of the house, Sehun. Sehun looked especially guilty standing in the door way.

            “Ne Sehun-ah. I’m fine. You know that you’re supposed to knock before you come in right?”

            “But Hyeong, I did. I knocked five times and got no answer––“

            “So you just decided to walk in like that??”

            “Ummm well no…I tripped and…”

            “fell into my room?’

            “Yeah!”

            Luhan looked incredulously at the young man before him…He was just to innocent for his own good. He shook his head and smiled. He made it hard to be mad at him.

            “Sehun was there something that you wanted?”

            “Huh?”

            “Sehun…why did you almost break down my door…Is it something important; Did Tao lose his Gucci sunglasses again?”

            Sehun shook his head.

            “Did D.O. Burn another pan?’

            Again it was a negative.

            “Kris didn’t get his hand stuck in the cookie jar again right!? It took forever to get it out the last time!”

            Sehun laughed and shook his head.

            Luhan raised a brow at him. Honestly he was getting a little annoyed. Why wasn’t he speaking? What was so important that he had to basically break into his room.

            “Then what is it?”

            “Oh I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out and get some ice cream!” Sehun beamed.

            Luhan felt his eye brow twitch…That was it? Ice cream? He wanted to get ice cream!? He took a deep breath and told himself to relax. He picked up his headphones and moved to sit on his bed. Sitting on the ground had put his legs to sleep.

            “It’s almost dinner time, you know how D.O. gets if we miss dinner…Or ruin our appetite with junk food.”

            “But can’t we just go and get some for the others too?”

            “Sehun-ah…”

            Sehun’s shoulders slumped but only for a moment. He stood up straight and told Luhan to wait a minute before taking off down the hall leaving his door open. Luhan shook his head…Their maknae was a little odd. But he had nothing better to do so he waited until Sehun came back. He came back alright but he wasn’t alone. Behind him was Tao and Kris. What was he planning?

            “Luhan-hyeong! Kris said that we could go out and get some ice cream and just eat dinner a little later!”

            How in the world did this boy get Kris to agree? Luhan glanced to Tao who just smiled and waved a little. Luhan smiled back; so that was how he agreed so quickly.

            “Alright, I give. But we have to bring some back for Chen and D.O.”

            “Well that is a given.’ Kris’ deep voice stated as he gave Luhan a small smile.

            “Kaja!” Tao said happily.

––

            The walk to the ice cream parlor, while not long, was filled with happy chatter from three of the quartet. Kris would throw in a few thoughts during the conversation about ice cream flavors. When they walked in they were almost blinded by the bright colors. Kris moving past the gawking trio placed his order for a Vanilla, cookie dough, and lemon ice cream. He looked back and motioned them forward.

            “What would you three like?”

            “Oh I want chocolate!” Tao stated.

            “I want cookies and cream!”

            “I would like a strawberry cone please.” Luhan stated calmer than the younger two.

            Kris nodded and told them to go choose a booth so that they could wait for the order to be ready. Luhan nodded and looked around he noticed a booth that was close to the door. He pointed to that one and Kris said that it would be fine. So the trio moved to sit down while they waited for Kris. Sehun immediately had a mischievous glint in his eyes.

            “Hey Tao I heard from a little birdie that you have a crush on our Cowboy.” He stated low enough that Kris wouldn’t be able to hear him.

            “Bwoh!? Sehun! You’ve been looking at my journal!”

            “Now who said that?”

            Tao glowered at him and that’s when Luhan decided to add his two cents.

            “It’s actually pretty obvious that you like him Tao…You stare at him all the time like he was a Gucci bag on sale.”

             “Don’t worry we won’t tell him.”

            “Won’t tell who what?”

            The three looked over and saw Kris holding a tray full of ice cream. Tao looked away with a flushed face. Sehun smiled up at him, while Luhan was tapping his fingers. The only one who really looked suspicious was Sehun with his grin.

            “Oh, Tao was telling us that he liked someone…”

            “And we promised that wouldn’t tell anyone including that person.”

            Kris raised a brow at this but said nothing. But if you looked close enough you could see a hint of disappointment before it disappeared. He told that that he was going to go home and take the others their ice cream. If he stayed it would just be a melted mess.

            “I’ll go with you!” Tao said sliding out of the booth. “It’s no fun if you go by yourself.”

            Sehun could barely contain their laughter as their friends walked out the door. Not before Tao gave them a small glare for teasing him. When they were out of earshot the two cracked and laughter was booming from the little parlor.

            “You didn’t actually read his journal right?”

            ‘Of course I did.” Sehun stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

            That just set Luhan into another laughing fit.

            “I…Can’t…Believe…You!” He said between laughs. “How could you read that?”

            Sehun smiled.

            “I was bored and that was the only book that I hadn’t read yet.”

            Luhan shook his head and took a few bites of his ice cream. They stayed at the parlor for about 10 minutes before Sehun couldn’t stand it anymore. He said that they should leave now otherwise the others might get worried. Luhan nodded he was getting the same feeling. It wasn’t too late but it was just better to leave now and be safe. So the two took their ice cream and headed out the door. Once outside the took a minute to enjoy the cool breeze. It wasn’t often that they had the time to enjoy something as simple as that. Luhan smiled and started walking. He let his mind wander to nothing. He wasn’t paying attention to what was going on around him. He barely even registered that Sehun had called out to him.

            “Hyeong! Watch out!”

            “Huh––Oomph!”

Luhan gasped as he went down and met his old friend­­­­––the ground. He groaned, why was this happening to him? Was he some sort of traitor in a past life?

            “Hyeong are you okay?”

            Luhan blinked from the ground and nodded. “Ne, I’m okay.”

            “What hit me? A Truck?’

            Sehun looked at Luhan worriedly. “Oh the other Hyeong crashed into you.”

            “Bwoh? nugu…?”

            “The guy who ran into you…he’s sitting right over there.”

            Luhan sat up and sure enough right in front of him was a rather attractive male. He was just sitting there with a dazed look on his face. Luhan stood up brushed off  his blue t-shirt and black skinny jeans.

            “You know it’s polite to apologize when you run into them and knocking them down.”

            Luhan watched as they guys lit up like he finally remembered something. He leaned back slightly…was he a mental case? The man stood up and bowed.

            “It was nice to meet you but I have somewhere to be.”

            With that he was off leaving two stunned people. Luhan was looking at the spot the man was just a few moments ago. Did he really just not apologize from something he did? It’s not like he was hurt or anything, but it is still common courtesy to at least apologize!

            “did he just…”

            “Yes Sehun…Yes he did.”

            Luhan sighed in annoyance; he’s been doing that a lot lately. Today was really just not his day. He went to take a of his ice cream only to see that some, if not half, of it was smeared onto his shirt and the rest lay innocently on the ground. Sehun watched as Luhan’s left brow began twitching. He took a few steps back. He’s known him for a while to understand what was going to happen within the next few moments. It took less than a minute before Luhan finally let out a loud and annoyed yell.

            “That babo! He owes me an ice cream cone!”

 

 


Whoo! My first story Chapter is posted! XD
I just want to thank my subcribers for taking an interest in this story ^^

This is the first story that i have written in a while. So Honetly it probably isn't all that good And i know that there are lots of mistakes. So feel free to point them out to me :D I'll take everything as constuctive criticism so nothing will really bother me ^^ I hope you enjoy the little journey that i am going to take you on!

 

Again lots of thanks!

Annyeong!

I got this idea when making up a promt for my friend haha so i decided that i would see where it would lead me. ^^