I don't want to be with anyone else.

You Owe me

 

Tao ran after Sehun and Luhan taking only a few minutes to catch up. His eyes narrowed at Sehun and an idea came to him. His eyes took on a devious glint as he slowed his pace down and snuck up behind the younger boy. When he was right behind Sehun Luhan looked back at him with a brow raised. Tao shushed him and Luhan rolled his eyes before listening to what Sehun was rattling on about…which he really had no idea since he wasn’t listening in the first place.

Tao cupped his hands and then smacked them over the maknae’s ears. It was a rather interesting sight. Luhan had his hand over his mouth to stop laughing, but his shoulders were shaking showing his failure to do so, Tao was bent over laughing and Sehun was whining about his ears hurting.

            “Ha-ha, the look on your face!”

            Sehun glared at Tao. “Yah! What was that for!?”

            “That was for almost saying something to everyone else when you PROMISED you WOULDN’T!!”

            “But I didn’t!”

            “No but you would have—If Luhan-hyeong hadn’t stopped you!”

            Luhan looked between the two as they argued. It was like a tennis match. They just kept going back and forth. They had been going on for several minutes before Luhan looked at his watch. It was only five till nine­­––FIVE TILL NINE! They were going to be late!! Luhan tried to tell them but the two just kept getting louder each time.

“WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP!!!???”

It was quieter than the grave.

“We’re going to be late we have less than five minutes to get to class…”

Sehun and Tao looked at each other before they took off dragging Luhan behind them. Tao and Sehun both decided that they would leave Luhan by himself so that they could get to class on time. They waved at him before they took off even faster towards the building they needed to be in…English. How they both hated it.

Luhan looked at them and laughed. He’d forgotten that he had his watch about 10 minutes fast so that he wouldn’t be late. Oh well, it got them to stop fighting. Luhan strolled towards the dance studio lazily looking up at the clouds. He was surprised that it wasn’t raining; stupid weather-men always lying about what the weather was going to be that day. He didn’t notice that in his path was a boy looking at a map until it was too late for him to do anything about it. He ran into him.

            “Oomph!”

            Luhan landed on his and blinked. “Again, jinjja!? Why does this always happen to me!?”

This was the second time within two days that he had fallen to the ground and to say that he wasn’t happy was an understatement. He looked around and saw the person before him was also on the ground. His irritation left and Luhan looked on in concern. The guy looked up at him and blinked before he scrambled to his feet pointing at him.

            “You!”

            “You?” Luhan got off the ground and dusted off his , He looked at the boy again.

            “You…you’re the guy who was picking on Lay-hyeong!”

            “Oh so it’s you.”

            “You yelled at me!”

            “Look I’m sorry. I wasn’t having that great of a day so––“

            “You took it out on us?!”

            “That’s not what I was going to say.”

            “But you were thinking it!”

            “Yah! Shut it and let me talk! I was going to say that…oh never mind. You made me forget what I was going to say.” Luhan huffed and turned from him heading towards the studio.

            “Wait.” Kai ran up to Luhan and kept up with his walk. “I’m…sorry. That I yelled at you the other day but..’

            “Don’t worry about it I would have done the same if it were my Hyeong getting yelled at.”

            “Still, I’m sorry. All I saw was a pretty boy yelling at hyeong over…something.”

            “Wait did you just call me a pretty boy??”

            “My names Kai. Yours?”

            Luhan could not believe this boy. First he was yelling at him…again. And now he’s acting like everything is alright. But he couldn’t deny that the boy was good looking with his face all flushed and him biting his lips. Whoa hold the phone why was he looking at his lips!?

            “My name is Luhan. I’m 22 years old.”

            “Oh–– you’re my hyeong them…Funny you don’t look that old.”

            “Is that an insult or a compliment?”

            “Take it however you want. It’s the truth.”

            Luhan was almost dumbfounded. Wasn’t this kid supposed to be all care free?? He didn’t look much older than Sehun.

            “Hey hyeong what class are you going to?”

            “Dance.  You?

            “Then if we don’t hurry we’re going to be late.”

            Well that answered his question. They both took off running towards that dance studio. How much time did they waste talking to each other?? He still didn’t answer the question!!!

––

The two of them just about broke the door down when they entered the studio bent over and panting.

            “Yah..you..still..didn’t..answer..my question!”

            “Didn’t..really..have time. You know with us being late and all.”

Luhan didn’t have a chance to respond when a deep voice started laughing. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Kai break into a big smile.

            “Chanyeol!”

            “Kai why are you so late? This building wasn’t that hard to find.” Chanyeol grinned teasingly while looking over towards Luhan.

            While Kai was oblivious to the look Luhan was not. WHY WAS HE NOTICING THESE THINGS!? Kai continued to answer though saying that he lost track of time. Luhan wasn’t liking the younger’s look…it was like the cat that caught the canary. Without thinking he blurt out what he was thinking about Chanyeol.

            “Did you know you sound like you swallowed a black man?”

            “Eh.” Chanyeol burst out laughing while Kai stared at him like he was crazy.

            “What?! It’s not like you haven’t thought about it!”

            The instructor walked in before they could continue though Chanyeol would often glance at the two. He had them all warm up for 10 minutes before he would announce the dance that they would be working on.

            “How is everyone today?”

            “Good!”

            “That’s good. Now I’m sure that you’re all curious as to what we will be working on for the next few weeks; Right?”

            “Neh!”

            “Are you sure that you want to know?”

            “Neh!”

            “I don’t know that didn’t sound to convincing.”

            “Park-subaenim!” Luhan yelled.

            “Just tell us already!” Chanyeol followed up. He was really curious as to what they would be doing.

            “Aish these kids. Fine! You really want to know––It’s the tango!”

            Everyone blinked. The tango…wasn’t that a very intimate dance? The boys looked around. There were about half the amount of girls than there were boys…That meant the boys had to pair up! Chanyeol smiled and ran across the room and grabbed the hand of a boy.

            “Park-sunbaenim, Baekhyun is my partner!”

            “Who said I agreed to that!?”

            “Alright. Thanks Chanyeol.”

            “Yah! I didn’t agree to this!”

            This sparked the rest of the class to pair off rather quickly. Luhan looked around and decided who his partner would be. He grabbed Kais hand and pulled him to his side.

            “Park-sunbaenim! Kai is my partner.”

            “Alright now everyone is paired off. Now watch closely as I show you the steps with Riine-ssi.”

            Kai blinked as he looked at Luhan’s hand still holding his. What. Just. Happened? He looked up at Luhan in question.

            “Wae––?”

            “Why did I choose you as my partner?”

            “Neh, hyeong…I don’t understand.”

            “I’d rather be with you than anyone else.”

            Kai felt his cheeks flush instantly at the statement. He had never had someone say that to him. And if he had they would not have said it as sincerely as he just had. Luhan had meant what he said about wanting him as a partner.

            “Alright everyone now that you know the steps get close to your partner.”

            The two of them looked at each other. They hadn’t been paying attention to a word he was  saying. But they did what he said.

            “No Luhan you have to be closer…No closer…Luhan-ssi, jinjja! Aish! This is how you should be!”

            With that said he pushed them together so that their chests were touching.

            “There now we can move on to the dance.”

            Luhan groaned he was okay at dancing but he hadn’t been paying attention to what the steps were. He was too busy looking at his feet trying to get the feel of it. Luhan looked at Kai and smiled apologetically. They had been attempting to do this for five minutes and he just wasn’t able to grasp the basic steps.

            “Luhan-hyeong…”

            “Luhan.”

            “Bwoh?”

            “Just call me Luhan.”

            “…Luhan…Let me lead. All you have to do is follow.”

            Luhan nodded and noticed how Kai’s attitude seemed to shift almost completely from the shy boy he had seen earlier. He had a fierce gaze that drew him in. Before he knew it he was following Kai’s lead with no problem. Holding back little gasps when he pushed away from his body only to be brought back to him their chest pressed tightly together. He highly doubted that a piece of paper could fit between them! The dance seemed to end rather early and the way they ended well Luhan hadn’t even noticed. He only noticed how close Kai was to his face. He could feel his breath skimming across his lips as they panted.

            From everyone else’s point of view the two were standing in the middle of the room with Luhan’s leg wrapped around Kai’s waist and Kai’s hand holding it there as they stood nose to nose. Kai looked into Luhan’s eyes and began leaning in. Luhan’s eyes slowly closed as he also leaned forward. Kai’s eyes became half lidded as he was just about to kiss his dance partner. They didn’t even bother to think about what or who was around them, that’s when kai’s eyes finally closed and their lips were just inches apart.

 

 

 


 

Oh my gosh everyone! I am so sorry that I took so long to update! O.o
I was going to type it up earlier but then I kept getting distracted by plot bunnies and they made me keep writing! I swear i was being held hostage!
lol. 

But still I am so thankful to everyone who subscribed to my story! ^^ Y'all are absolutely amazing! :D

 

I just can control the excitement I feel! XD

Okay I think I'm done Spamming my happiness/ Excitment!

So tell me: What do you think so far? ^^

 

I couldn't help it!