Which shirt?

You Owe me

 

Lay sat on his bed just looking at the wall. He liked Luhan? He shook his head. No, that wasn’t possible. Nope, couldn’t happen. He glanced at the sleeping Luhan and felt his face flush. He looked away. Okay, he wasn’t going to like him. That’s that.  It just wasn’t going to happen. It’s his hyeong for Christ’s sake! He flopped back onto his bed and rubbed his eyes with his palms. What was he going to do…He just realized that he might like Luhan and he’s already freaking out.

Maybe he’ll just distance himself from him, at least emotionally? He didn’t know how well this was going to work. He sat up and took off his clothes throwing them into the hamper. He was left in his boxers he grabbed a random pair of pajama pants from the drawer and then climbed back into bed. He wasn’t going to think about this anymore. He’ll just ignore it and maybe the feeling will just go away.

--

Luhan groaned as he woke up the next morning. He sat up and realized that he was in his room. ‘How did I get here?’ He pushed the covers off and saw that he was dressed. He frowned, who did that? He shrugged and stretched. He was hungry. He looked over and saw that Lay’s bed was already made. It wasn’t that uncommon that Lay was awake before him. He yawned and walked out of his room and straight towards the kitchen. He wanted food. His appearance can wait till after that.

“Kai what are you doing!?”

Luhan looked up towards the second floor. ‘That sounded like Chanyeol.’

“Eh. Nothing…”

“Why were you dancing in the shower?”

“I have no idea what you are talking about!”

“Yes you were!”

“Get out already!”

Luhan flinched at the sound of a slammed door. “Well that was…different…”

“What? Those two?”

Luhan jumped at the voice and turned around. Standing there behind him was Tao holding a stuffed panda. Luhan placed a hand over his heart. ‘Tao…please make some noise.”

“Ha-ha. Sorry. But Chanyeol and Kai arguing isn’t new.”

“What do you mean? Do they not…”

“Oh no. They get along just fine. Chanyeol just likes teasing Kai, whenever he gets the chance. He does it to pretty much everyone in the house.”

“Why?”

“He doesn’t like the depressing moods that everyone gets into. So the self-proclaimed ‘happy Virus,’ has taken it upon himself to make everyone laugh.”

Luhan blinked “That doesn’t make sense though.”

“It’s Chanyeol. He doesn’t make sense.”

Luhan sagged.

“Let’s go get food. That’s originally why I came down in the first place.”

Tao hooked arms with Luhan and smiled. He dragged him towards the kitchen. Luhan was shocked to see Lay standing in the kitchen wearing a pink apron. Tao snickered softly. Luhan bit his lip to keep from laughing. It was always funny to see a guy wearing a pink apron…especially when it said “Cooking Diva.”

Lay looked up and smiled.

“Morning.”

“Good morning Lay!”

“Morning.”

“Are you two hungry?”

Both nodded.

“What are we having today?”

“Nothing special just someWestern Pancakes, eggs, rice, and orange juice.”

“Mmm sounds good, anything we can do to help?”

“Tao do you want to wash the rice for me?”

“Sure!”

“What about me Lay?”

“No its okay I have everything else under control. Besides most of this will be ready soon. Do you want to wake up the others?”

Luhan nodded hesitantly and went back upstairs. He went to Kai’s room. He knocked on the door and was shocked to see that Kai had opened the door in nothing but a towel.

Kai flushed slightly as he realized who it was that opened the door. He had honestly thought that it was Chanyeol again. “Uh, hi.”

“ha-ha Kai. I was going to ask if you were ready for breakfast…but obviously you aren’t/”

“Hyeong. Don’t tease me.”

Luhan laughed as Kai whined.

“I don’t know what I want to wear today…”

“Do you need help?”

“Deh.”

“Just wait a bit, I have to get everyone else up.”

Kai nodded and closed his door. Luhan just shook his head and went to wake the others up. He ran into kris who was on his way to wake up his room mates. Seeing as they were taken care of Luhan went to wake up Sehun and Suho. He knocked on the door and as soon as it opened he was tackled!

“Luhan- hyeong!”

“Eh. Sehun—“

“I missed you! When did you get home? How did you get home? Did you miss me too? Oh! We should go get some bubble tea!”

“Sehun slow down. I think I got home last night, I don’t know how I got home, yes I missed you, and no we aren’t going to get bubble tea right now. You should go downstairs. Breakfast should be ready now.”

 Luhan somehow managed to say all of that in one breath. He saw Suho standing by the door. Looking at Sehun amazed. Luhan laughed. It was pretty easy to be amazed by the maknae of the group. He often forgot how fast the younger male could be. Sehun let go of Luhan and nodded he was hungry. He gave a cute wave and ran downstairs. Suho gave a soft chuckle.

“Welcome back Luhan. I’ll go and get Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Those two might be playing games again and those have a habit of getting really messy.”

Luhan nodded and  thanked Suho. Well, his job was pretty much done. Now he just had to go and help Kai with his clothes.

“Kai it’s me, Luhan. Open the door.”

Luhan saw the door open and laughed when kai peeked out. He pushed door open more, walked in, and closed it behind him. Kai still had a towel wrapped around his waist.

--

Outside the door DO was coming upstairs to get his book from the bedroom, he stopped when he

“Please tell me you’re…just wearing a towel?”

“Yes, I am.”

“Then why?”

“I don’t want you to see.”

“Why?”

“...”

“…can’t be that bad.”

“Luhan…we’re not here to talk about my...”

“You’re the one who said ...”

“And you’re the one still talking about them…Do you want to see that much?”

“It’s up to you to show me.”

DO balked and ran downstairs crashing into Chen.

“Woah…what’s going on?”

“I just hear Kai and Luhan talking.”

“About?”

“Kai was showing Luhan…well…everything!”

“Eh?! Everything!?”

“Un. I heard them talking.”

Lay looked on in shock and felt his grip tighten on the plate he was holding. No, that can’t be. He set the plate on the table and ran upstairs shoving the two out of the way. Kris looked on in shock.

“Lay! We’re not done setting the table!”

“Eh. What’s with Lay?”

“I have no clue.”

--

Lay ran upstairs and opened Kai’s door.

“What are you two doing!?”

Luhan and Kai looked at him like he had gone bonkers. They were standing in front of Kai’s closet with a variety of different shirts turned out. Kai was wearing blue jean. Pretty much he was fully clothed.

“Eh…Lay? What do you mean?”

“Luhan is just helping me choose a shirt.”

“Then what was DO spouting downstairs.” Lay was relieved that it wasn’t what DO said but he was still a little upset. He had no idea what was going on but he didn’t like the fact that there was  a possibility that Kai and Luhan…did something. He couldn’t even say it, let alone think it. He had just realized he liked the older male not that he was accepting it but he realizes his feelings.

“What…”

“He said that Kai showed you everything Luhan.”

“I’m still lost.”

“So am I.”

“Something about seeing something…it was embarrassing?”

A look of realization crossed Luhan’s face. “Oh!”

“What?”

“He probably heard us talking about Kai’s boxers.”

“Eh…what?”

“Oh Kai was wearing these ridiculous boxers and he didn’t want me to see them…naturally I was too curious as to what they looked like…They were this really creepy looking duck design. So I made him change.”

Lay slumped against the door. That was a relief.

“Hey which shirt should I wear?? The t-shirt with the blue button up? Or the yellow ¾ shirt?”

“I told you, just wear the yellow one.”

“But I need another opinion!”

“Then why ask me?”

“I have to make sure! What if we go somewhere?”

“So what if we go somewhere?”

“I have to look good for all of my fans!”

“Ow! Luhan why did you hit me?”

“Pfft. Fans? What fans? You’re not an idol.”

“I have fans.”

“What? Ones of preadolescence?”

“Hyeong!”

‘This is going to be stressful.’ Lay thought rubbing his head.


Never thought that i would have such amazing subscribers! Thank you so very much! :D

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and hopefully the New Year started out great for you as well! :D

Anyways here is a small update. I just want to thank everyone who is sticking with the story even though i'm not the best updater in the world ^^;.

 

Nomu nomu Kamsahamnida!

=(^.^)=