Massive poster update + apology from x3_strucked.

♔ l e m o n swirls' GRAPHICS&REVIEWS;BLOG★

Oh my god, i have been dead for ages and ages and ages! My god, i am sooooo sorry for not updating this blog and updating the posters and stuff. But the good thing is that i'm finally back! I'm back from hiatus, and I'm going to reblogging everything once again! LOLs, well did anybody miss me? Okay.. that just sounded queer.. kekekes x)

Also I've wanted to issue an sincere apology to the advertisers of the lemonswirls site. There was an incident just recently and quite an unfortunate incident where Mercury, a valuable graphics designer had to step down from the lemonswirls site. There was much tears and heartbreak on that day, i was extremely sad with the fact that Mercury was leaving us. I never really knew her much, i never even talked to her, but i knew that she was a brilliant person both inside and out. I then went out and made a sort of banner as a thankyou and goodbye for Mercury with all the names from the lemonswirls site. However, i left out the names of the advertisers.

At that time, i think something was wrong with my browser so i couldn't see the advertisers page, i saw it the other day but then today it had disappeared again. I was extremely busy so i decided not to investigate on the issue because i had to study and stuff for my hiatus-related exams and tests. To all the advertisers of the lemonswirls site, i want to apologize and say a massive sorry. Please don't think that i left you out, i really didn't and wouldn't, however because of my exams and tests, i couldn't focus too much on this issue so i left it out. 

Sorry, sorry, sorry to all the beloved advertisers of lemonswirls site. I have already notified angela to see if it is some sort of error in the coding of the site, hopefully when it comes back up, i will get straight to making a proper poster for mercury with EVERYBODY's names. Sorry about all this!

 

And now for the poster overload... like seriously, i warn you, this is HUGE..

Well actually, i might not upload every single poster because during the time of my hiatus, ALOT of posters were updated so i can't possibly upload every single one of them. However, i will upload most of it, well anyways, enough yabbering and here are the recently made posters from lemonswirls :)

 

==============================================

 

  









Mercury, you will remain in the heart of lemonswirls!

Hope you come and visit us often :)

 

 

Umm, I'm actually surprised that aff let me post THIS much posters..

well yeahs, anyways, seeyas.

and also remember to follow lemonswirls if you have a twitter.

and also remember to acknowledge the graphics designers after receiving your posters.

also remember to SAVE the posters into your computer!

If you can also remember to thank the designers on the chatbox, that would be great.

LATERSSS <333

 

~something that is fresh, and sourly intoxicating...