SHORT ENDING

Hongkong Meet-up

"We have now landed in Hongkong, Take you for flying with us" The Intercom sounded as Passengers started to unbukcle their belt.

"Excuse me miss, please let me pass" A Guy wearing a beanie said as he tried to squeeze in the space. Mi Yen quickly woke up and removed her legs from blocking the way of the other passenger.

"It was all a Dream?" Mi Yen questioned herself as she scratched her head.

"Yah, Mi Yen...You didn't tell me you were in the same flight as well" A familiar voice said, when Mi Yen Looked up, she found a pouting Hye Jin.

"Uh...Yeah, sorry. I jsut wanted to surprise you, but I didn't see you while boarding so I thought you booked another flight" Mi Yen explained as she stood up and took her belongings.

"Yeah...Let's go. I think the others are waiting by the Baggage pick up by Now. Didn't you tell us before that we have the same Time Arrival and we agreed to meet at the Baggage Pick Up?" Hye Jin said with a smile as she led the way towards the Airplane's exit.

"Yeah..My Dad did all the work" Mi Yen answered with a small smile on her face.

"Hey, there's my Luggage!" Hye Jin said then sprinted towards the Baggage Pick Up and bumped into a lady wearing a Silver Mini dress over it was a grey Cardigan and Gucci Sunglasses.

"Uh Oh" Mi Yen uttered as she hurriedly went over to Hye Jin's side.

"Why Don't you be careful next time?" The Lady said with a smile then removed her sunglasses.

"I'm so sorry Mi- Eun Shin?!" Hye Jin said with a shocked expression. 

"Oh My Gosh! Mi Yen! Hye Jin-ah!!!" Eun Shin hugged them both as she happily screamed.

"Eun Shin-ah, There's no more band-aids in my backpack. I thin- OMO!!!" Vanessa suddenly appeared and saw the 2 girls.

"Hi Vanessa!" Mi Yen and Hye Jin said in english.

"Oh Hi! Nice to See you here, Glad to finally see you guys in person, I was getting tired of Eun Shin's face. She's the only one I always hang out with back home" Vanessa said, also in english. Her Australian Accent obvious in the way she speaks.

"Min'na, isoge! Osoraku karera wa sudeni satta. Orokana furaito chien! (Guys, Hurry! Maybe they left already. Stupid Flight Delay!)" Someone said in Japanese, The voice was familiar so the 4 girls turned towards the direction of the voice. Then They saw the Owner of the Voice and Her companions.

"Mishuri Rae really has a loud voice" Hye Jin said then chuckled

"Yeah. She does...and Min Rin and Jun Hee are very calm..They're not rushing while Mishuri Rae is practically running towards here" Eun Shin agreed

"I guess she's just too excited to see us" Mi Yen said then suddenly waved her hands towards the 3 girls heading towards them, getting the attention of the girls.

"OMO!! they're here!!!" Mishuri Rae exclaimed then hugged each of the girls. They just laughed at Mishuri Rae's childish behaviour. 

"Hey Rae" Eun Shin said with a slight smirk on her face.

"Yah, Eun Shin-ah, you look like you're planning something evil for Mishuri" Jun Hee said with a huge grin on her face.

"Aigoo~...It's so cool to finally see you guys in person!!!" Min Rin said while clasping her hands together.

"What a cutie" Mi Yen commented "Just like Taemin" She continued, causing everyone to laugh and Min Rin to blush.

Mi yen completely forgot about the strange dream she had as she was busily talking with her friends, she also forgot everything she had to remember, including her luggage.


"Have you found your bag?" Yumi asked Danielle.

"Yes and I found Mi Yen's" Danielle answered as she showed two luggages behind her.

"There's here?" Yumi asked in surprise. "Where are they?" She asked again while looking around

" I don't know, let's just bring her luggage with her 'cause I bet that forgetful girl forgot all about it" Danielle joked then Yumi laughed

"Where are they? Aish..they really want to play hide and seek, don't they?" Yumi asked herself as Danielle and her roamed around the Area near the Baggage Pick Up.

"They could be near. keep your eyes open" Someone suddenly said and it belonged to a very familiar voice.

"I swear, I just heard Hanuel's Voice" Danielle said as she turned around, looking for the owner of the voice.

"Aigoo~ Does Europe do that to you? Blind you?" Hanuel laughed as she emerged from the group of people that she used as a hiding spot.

"Yah! Hanuel! You're too sneaky!" Danielle complained

"Yeah..I get that alot" Hanuel said then giggled.

"Hey Hanuel" Yumi casually greeted her.

"Gosh..My friends from Europe look like super models" Hanuel commented

"Eh? You're exaggerating" Yumi said

"No I'm not" Hanuel said then smiled

"Anyway, have you seen the others?" Yumi suddenly changed the topic.

"Yeah, over there, by the benches" Hanuel answered then led the way towards the other girls.


"I feel very happy to finally see you guys!!!" Jun Hee said 

"Yeah..Me too!" Eun Shin agreed

"I feel like I forgot something...I can't put my finger on it though" Mi Yen suddenly said, a little louder than it was suppose to be.

"Pabo. Your luggage" A voice from behind her said.

"Omo! Right!" Mi Yen said then turned around but was surprised to see 3 of her friends.

"Forgetful child. One rule in travelling is, don't forget about your luggage. Everythign is there, your clothes and etc." Yumi scolded her like a mom.

"Ne, Mianhe. but how did you know I forgot to pick up by Luggage?" She asked

"Danielle found it by the corner" Yumi answered

"So, that's why she was bringing 2 luggages. I thought she was bringing too much clothes with her" Hanuel said then giggled.

"Oh Great..Another cutie" Eun Shin groaned "I'm getting envoius of their cuteness" She admitted jokingly then everyone laughed. Meanwhile, on the other side of the Airport, There were 10 males walking briskly, trying to avoid attention from the people surrouding them.


"They won't recognize us" A guy wearing a bear mask said.

"So much for not getting attentoin from the people" A guy wearing a shrek mask said.

"Well, I said they won't notice 'us' arriving in hongkong and by 'us' i meant, famous idols" A guy wearing a horse mask said.

"Yeah Right, We look like doofs walking around the airport wearing weird masks"  A guy wearing the Dog mask said.

"Whatever. let's just get out of here and go to the Coaster" The Guy wearing a Superman mask said

"Our things are properly placed in the Coaster, The driver just texted me" A Guy wearing a green lantern Mask said. With that, They hurriedly walked towards the Blue coaster and went inside it.

"Aish..Being under the mask is very hot" Jaejoong said as he wiped his face with a towel.

"Yeah...It was. wasn't it?" JungMin said

"Yah..Mal! Have you texted Jun Hee telling the information about were we are waiting for them?" Youngsaeng asked

"Uh..Not Yet" jung Min said with A smile "But I'll do it right now" He continued then fished out his phone and texted Jun Hee the information on their where abouts. 


"They were really weird, Kathrene" Jun Hee heard two american girls talking. She then, decided to eavesdrop. it's not out of habbit, She just felt the need to eavesdrop.

"Yeah...And they were wearing Shirts saying 'NewbieHere' and other names PLUS, they were wearing masks covering their faces" Another American girl replied.

'Oh Dear, NewbieHere is a weirdo? and also the others?' Jun Hee thought as she looked at her friends.

"Guys, I have something to tell you" Jun Hee said

"What is it?" Eun Shin asked

"I think The Guys have just arrived, and they're wearing..." Jun Hee said

"The T-Shirts?" Mishuri Rae guessed

"And Masks..I think they're weirdos" Jun Hee said

"Eh? How can you say that? Where did you heard that sort of thing?" Min Rin asked

"I over heard two american girls talking about certain groups of guys and one was wearing a shirt with a printed text of the name 'NewbieHere' and the other american girl said all of the person's companions were wearing masks" She said in one breathe.

"Oh Really?"  Eun Shin asked

"Yes, I heard them talking" Jun Hee said

"And by Heard, she means eavesdrop" Mi Yen said then everyone laughed then suddenly, Jun Hee's phone made a beeping sound.

Hello Jun Hee, We're here now...We're waiting inside a Blue Coaster

- theamazingCarrot

"Guys, Carrot just texted me this" Jun Hee said then showed the text message to her friends.

"Uh..Let's Go?" Yumi asked, everyone agreed and went out of the airport and searched for a Blue Coaster.

"It's there" Yumi said then they walked towards it.

"Why did they rent a Coaster? It's more fun travelling by Foot" Mi Yen grumbled, thinking that her travel plans with her friends are going to be destroyed because of the Boys interferrance by renting a coaster.

"Right but Remeber, not everyone likes walking, maybe they're rich and wanted privacy?" Danielle guessed

"Or Maybe, They're Famous Idols, I mean, Our Biases and they wanted to surprise us by keeping their identities a secret" Vanessa Joked then everyone laughed

"LOL, That's the most EPIC thing you've said so far, Ness" Eun Shin said as they reached the door then waited for it to open.


"They're here" YunHo said as he became tensed

"What will be their reaction? Will they be happy? or will be get angry?" Kiseop asked frantically then TaeMin sat beside him and tried to calm him down.

"hyung, It's okay" He said then Youngsaeng went to the door and opened it.


"It was like the Most Funniest thing you've seen in the world, I swer being in a flight with Vanessa was the main highlight of the Way going to hongkong" Eun Shin explained then looked up and found a smiling youngsaeng infront of her.

"Uh..Mi Yen" She called Mi yen who wa calling someone on the phone.

"Ah, Ne?" Mi Yen looked up and saw a charming face infront of her.

"What the " Mi Yen cursed, can't believe what she's seeing, her bias infront of her, wearing the T-shirt that she wanted to see the whole day.

"This is..." She can't finish her sentences, she was lost for words and so were her friends.

"Heo Youngsaeng aka NewbieHere" He said with a smile "Why don't you come inside and meet the rest" He continued

The other girls have to push her inside just to get her moving. After they were inside, it was now their turn to be in a state of trance.

"This isn't happening" Eun SHin said as she eyed every single boy aboard the Coaster who were wearing the T=shirts she gave out.

"This is beyond impossible" Min Rin said while staring at the guy wearing the ShinningStar T-shirt.

"Way Beyond..." Danielle said then looked at Jaejoong.

"I'm Dreaming, Someone pinch me" Jun Hee said then someone did pinch her, and it was no other than Park Jung Min.

"This is all the truth, it's true that we are your chatmates and it's also true that, each and every single one of us likes our pair" Youngsaeng said, reffering to the girls, being their 'pair'.

"Love really does have its own way of matching up people" Vanessa suddenly said with a smile.

 

 

~THE END~


A/N:

Kyaa~~ FInally done with this fiction!! HAHA!!

anyways, hope you enjoyed reading this fic and thanks for the support!!!