Kiseop and Hanuel Date

Hongkong Meet-up

~Kiseop's POV~ 

Everything Hanuel and I would do in our First date is planned out. I hope Everything Goes as Planned. Here is the List of the Activities I planned to do today, on our First Date:

1.)  Paint Your Own Pottery (To Improve both of our Painting skills)

2.)  Visit a Pet Shop and Adopt a Pet (We both love Animals!)

I only planned two activities because We only have until 2 o'clock for the Date. None of us told the girls about this but, we planned a Sunset Viewing by the beach to be followed by a Romantic Dinner with the Girls. All of us (Boys) all agreed that we would tell the girls about our feelings towards them During the Date or During the Night. Hanuel and i stopped in front of the Pottery Shop. I already Contacted the owner and paid him to let us (Hanuel and I) be alone in the Shop and Make our own Design for a Pot.

"Kiseop-ssi, Uh... I am not really good with Painting and such, I think its better if I Just watch you" Hanuel said shyly. I laughed lightly

"I'm not a good Artist myself, Let's just try this and know what kind of Improvement we need in painting to be a better painter" I explained to her then we went inside the Pottery Shop. We were greeted by the owner and he led us to a room and Told us what to do. Hanuel was nodding every time the Owner will give some pointers on how to make a good Painted Pot. It seems like she is really interested. The owner bid goodbye and left us in the room, it was time to start Painting! 

I was starting to get messy. Paint was on my Pants and Shirt. Even if we have aprons, it seems like the paint would find its way to get into my clothes. Hanuel laughed when she saw my current state right now.

"Kiseop-ssi, What happened to you?" She asked me then looked over my shoulder to see my work. I immediately prevented her from seeing this and took a step closer to her which led her to be surprised. Our faces are just inches away from touching.

"C-Can I see your Pot?" She asked me while stuttering, I just smiled in response, she is so cute when she stutters. This may be the first time I saw her stutter but, it seems like we already have a connection that allows me to say and be convinced that she is really CUTE.

"Okay" I said then grabbed the Pot and showed her the text I painted on the Pot. She couldn't respond when I showed her the Pot. She was still surprised, due to being surprised, she had tears flowing down from her eyes. I think she wasn't aware she was already crying.  If you are wondering what I wrote on the Pot, It says: Hanuel, I think I am in love with you, Can you be My girlfriend ?

She still didn't respond. I think I really shocked her. I mean, who would expect this kind of confession when you just met the other person Yesterday?

"Hanuel-ah, you don't have to say Yes. I can accept rejection" I said, I honestly feel like she is going to reject me. 

One...Two...Three... Still no response, she is still staring at me with those Big Brown Eyes. I sighed then an action from her caught me by surprise. She hugged me. Could this action from her be a YES? I don't plan to ask her, maybe she would just say it's just a comforting hug for me. After like 5 minutes, we broke the hug without uttering a word. We took our Self-Painted Pot and went out of the Room. GAH! I still don't know her answer. I payed the owner and he wrapped the pots in a bubble wrap and put it in a box and sealed it with Scotch tape and placed a Fragile sticker on top of the box. After saying thank you to the owner, Hanuel and I went outside. I can say that I really Disguised my self pretty well because No one is even recognizing me, and it's just 12:00 in the Noon. OMO! this means we have to eat lunch before proceeding with the next 'Date Activity'. Before entering a restaurant, I noticed I am still Dirty because of the Paint. Aish... I won't Mind this. After Eating Lunch With her, we walked towards our next destination, the Pet Shop.

~Hanuel's POV~

Why isn't he holding my hands? I thought boys would do that if they weren't rejected by Girls when they ask the girl to be his Girlfriend. That's what is always shown in the movies. I said yes! I answered yes didn't I? The Hug is a Yes, like that movie I saw when the guy asked her to be his girlfriend, the girl answered yes by using the hug as a sign of her approval. Hmm.. Maybe Kiseop isn't like those guys being shown in the movies.  We walked to a Pet Shop. OMO! a Pet Shop!

~Kiseop's POV~

I saw her eyes twinkle when she saw the Pet Shop. I know I made the right decision in bringing her here.  We walked inside, it was great, No one is here except for the Lousy Attendant listening to music by the counter who didn't even notice us come in.  I cleared my throat to get his attention.

"Hello, good morning SIr and Madam, How may I help you?" He asked in perfect English.

"Uhm.. We're here to buy a Pet" I replied

"Uhm... Just look around, I'm sure you will find the perfect pet here" He said then he started to introduce different animals. 

"OMG! IT's so cute!" Hanuel exclaimed as she picked up a cute little puppy. I went near her and I also agree. the puppy is indeed very cute.

"Want to buy it?" I asked her then she nodded excitedly. She must really like this dog.

"Okay" I replied then told the Attendant we are going to buy the puppy. It wasn't costly. 

"What's going to be the name of the puppy?" I asked Hanuel then she began to think then after like 2 minutes she smiled widely

"I'm going to call the puppy Han-Seop" She said. What a weird name. 

"Really?" I asked her "Why?"

"Hanuel + Kiseop" she just simply answered then avoided eye contact with me

"Oh" I uttered. Did she really agree earlier? OMO! Am I that UNsensitive? I immediately hugged her then smiled

"Thanks" I said then let go of her. after making the final Purchases. we immediately walked out of the Pet Shop, hand in hand while walking with the Puppy named 'Han-Seop" 

 

 

I haven't Updated this Story for a VERY VERY VERY

LONG TIME! I was busy updating my other stories

Please forgive me. *bows*

whew, glad I got my inspiration back! 

I hope I can finish this story on Saturday, if not well, Uhm..

I hope I finish this... Next Week? 

WISH ME LUCK! 

xoxo, from the author