Mishiru Rae and Yunho Date

Hongkong Meet-up

~Yunho's POV~

She seemed like a girl who likes Horror Movies so I decided to rent out a whole Cinema and we would spend our whole date time watching horror movies inside the cinema. it's so exciting because if she gets scared she can hug me! hahaha! First we watched the Grudge, she didn't scream at all. It seemed like I was the one who screamed most of the times. After that, we got our popcorns refilled then got back inside to watch a new horror movie Paranormal activity 2. I already watched it but I wasn't that scared. When we watched the movie, Rae was screaming and hugging me constantly. It was good! heheh!

"Yunho-ssi" she called my name after the movie was finished.

"Yes?" 

"Can we stop now? I am scared to the Max, Please?" She begged, Oh Gosh, How could I refuse when she's using an aegyo? 

"Huh? But, we just watched 2 movies. But okay" I answered then her eyes light up.

"Oh thank you Yunho-ssi" she said then suddenly hugged me

"On one condition" I said, hehe I can tell her my offer. It may seem evil but, I really want this from her.

"What is it?"

"Uhm... C-Can you be my G-G-Girlfriend?" I finally asked her the question I have been wanting to ask her for months now. I am certainly in love with her. People say online love doesn't exist but I am living proof that it does. 

"Huh?" She was caught off guard. I can sense it.

"S-Sure" she finally answered then due to the happiness I am feelings right now, I kissed her. I was shocked myself, I didn't know I can do that to her, I mean I want to but, I just became his boyfriend like seconds ago.

"W-Why Did you do that?" She asked while stuttering

"Uh..." I couldn't answer. I was in an awkward situation right now. 

"Uh... Due to Happiness" This is the only excuse I could think of.

"Whatever" she scoffed then smiled

"Where to?" She asked. She doesn't care about the kiss? well, it happened there's no point in yelling. She really has an open mind. that's one of the reasons why I love her.

"Uhm.. The Rent for this Cinema hasn't ended yet, we should continue watching movies" I said

"But..." She wanted to do anything except watch another horror movie.

"What about we stop watching horror movies and start watching Harry Potter?" I offered. I am sure there's some Harry Potter Movies in this cinema. I could just request them to play it for us.

"Sure!" she said then sat down again. I called the operator and told him what we were going to watch next, he jusdt agreed and we watch harry potter during the rest of the date. I think she actually enjoyed it.