Eun Shin and Hyung Joon Date

Hongkong Meet-up

I decided to bring her to the Waterpark and Ocean World here in Hongkong, since she says she loves everything about nature, I am sure she is going to enjoy this. 

 

"Whoa..." She trailed off as she wondered around the entrance. She really likes this place.
 
"Like it here, huh?" I asked her while wrapping my hands around her hips. That action caused her to be startled 
 
"Ahw, What a cute couple" an Ahjumma exclaimed as she passed by us. she looks Korean. She didn't even notice me. Hmm... Maybe this disguise is really hiding my identity well. 
 
"Er... Mind getting your hands off me?" she asked using a deadly tone. Scared, I immediately let go of her. 
 
"Thanks" She uttered then smiled, wait, she isn't angry?
 
"Where Do you want to go?" I asked her.
 
"I don't know, What do you suggest?"  She asked, Oh right, she probably doesn't know what are the attractions in this theme park.
 
"Er.. We could try the Bungee Trampoline in the Lowland Gardens, I heard its pretty amazing" I answered her
 
"Trampoline? Meaning Heights. No thanks I'll pass. I have my own share of Fears thank you very much" She answered. Oh Right. The other night, They mentioned that Eun Shin was scared to death after riding the Roller coaster
 
"Don't worry, I am here" I told her and gave her a reassuring smile.
 
"Okay, Suite yourself but don't blame me if your ears will hurt after this" she said then we walked to the Lowland Gardens, After we found the Trampoline. We were both strapped into it and we started jumping. She was really scared that I have to hold her waist just to prevent her from squirming around. and of course, she was screaming really loud but she was also holding unto me, holding my arm while I was holding her waist. After the Trampoline thing, we quickly got off and when I looked at her face, she was paler.
 
"You okay?" I asked her. What a stupid question right?
 
"Uh... Yeah" She answered, her voice was shaking.
 
"What do you want to do now?" I asked her
 
"Anything except try that thing again" she answered while pointing at the trampoline. Yeah, I don't want to ride that again.
 
" How about we go to the Sky Fair next?" I suggested. It also involves heights but I know she won't freak out from the view she would see.
 
"S-Sky? No thanks" She said firmly
"Ahw... Come'on, It's just a hot air Balloon ride. it's not scary and plus we can see the majestic views of southern Hong Kong. " I said. She seemed to have considered the idea
 
"Okay, but if I pass out this time. it's all your fault" she said then I smiled and we walked to the Sky Fair and we rode the Hot Air Balloons. It only goes 100 meters up the air so it's not really that scary. I can see that Eun Shin was not scared at all, instead she was looking kind of like enjoying the scene.
 
"Joon! Look there!" She yelled and grabbed my arm and pointed at a building.
 
"yeah, it's pretty Tall" I said. Maybe it's time to confess my feelings to her. This is the perfect place. Romantic and its up in the air and no one will hear us. I should confess now.
 
"Eun Shin-ah" I called her while using my serious tone
 
"Yes? Is there any problem? Are you scared?" She joked then laughed. I didn't laugh with her so she seemed to have figured out I was about to say something serious.
 
"Ever since we chatted, You were constantly in my mind... And in my heart" I said then her eyes widened.
 
"W-What do you mean?" She asked, she maybe getting the point but she is embarrassed to say it.
 
"I... I have feelings for you" I finally said it.
 
"H-Huh?" She stuttered
 
"What I am trying to say is that... I love you" I finally told her straightly. In person, not just facing her picture but facing her in person. She just laughed at my face. I am confessing to her and she just laughs ?
 
"Are you really serious? Don't fool around and talk about love when you don't mean it." She said. She thinks I'm fooling around?
 
"Eun Shin, I am serious!" I screamed 
 
"Well, Prove it" She said. How do I prove it? A Hug? Should I scream it to the heavens? Should I tell the press? or Should I kiss her?  A Kiss? Should I do that to her? She might hate me forever. Well, she did ask me to prove it. Okay, I am going to prove by kissing her.
 
I grabbed both of her shoulders and stared into her eyes and mouthed 'This is me trying to prove that I love you' then gently touched our lips together. Her lips tasted like cherry. It feels so right. To be in her arms and to have her in my arms. After a few seconds of being like that, she started to kiss me back then she pulled away.
 
"Indeed you have proved that you are serious" She said then smiled.
 
"So, What's our relationship status?" I asked her. She just shrugged her shoulders in sign of unsureness.
 
"Er... In a relationship with each other." I answered my own question then she laughed.
 
"Isn't the girl suppose to decided that?" She asked jokingly
 
"Your kiss was already a yes" I answered back then I hugged her and she hugged me back. 
 
  
CHAPTER 22 is DONE! 
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
I tried to explain the kiss more but i don't know how to
I was just basing the description of the kiss from the other fictions I read.
Please bare with me. I don't know how to define skin ships except for hugging.
well, thanks for reading. and sorry if this is kinda short.
xoxo, from the author. Twinklestars