Hyunseung and Vanessa Date

Hongkong Meet-up

 

~Hyunseung’s POV~

I brought her to a swimming pool facility near the hotel. I think she would like this activity that I’ve chosen. She looks athletic after all; I bet she is a better swimmer than me.

“Hyunseung, where are we really going?” She asked, she was either losing patience or just every excited.

“Okay, you can now take that blindfold off” I said then she hurriedly took the blindfold off. She had a shocked expression plastered on her face.

“What the… why are we here?” She asked me

“We are here for our date silly” I answered then playfully pinched her cute cheeks.

“But…I didn’t…bring my swimsuit” She protested. Her eyes looked scared. I wonder why. Oh maybe she is just thinking that I would probably her or something. Well, I’m not going to do that.

“I asked Eun Shin to Pack your swim suit but she couldn’t find out in your luggage so she let you borrow her extra swim suit” I said then gave her the backpack containing the things needed. She observed the bag intently, as if trying to counter something.

“But…I’m embarrassed. Maybe people would see my body and mock me” She said then blushed

“Don’t worry, I rented the whole place. So it would just be you and me” I said then smirked, she widened her eyes then took a few steps backward.

“Where are you going Vanessa?” I asked

“Uhm…I’m going to change” She said as she raised the bag in the air then dashed into the female dressing room.

~Vanessa’s POV~

As I entered the Female Dressing Room. I immediately looked at my reflection in the mirror. I was sweating.

“Why are you like this Vanessa Park? You are all brave and courageous but why do you turn into a coward when you see a swimming pool? Oh yeah, I can’t swim” I said then sighed He doesn’t have to know this. For sure he will be turned off. A girl that can’t swim is by far, the most embarrassing thing (for me that is). I just have to act as If I am not in the mood to swim and maybe he will buy it. I told myself then put on the swim suit Eun Shin lend Hyunseung for me.  Eun Shin is so rich, she owns an Eres bikini, I heard from my friends that it costs more than $200. Well, I can also afford to buy one but since I know I can’t use it, I prefer to buy nice clothes instead. After I changed my clothes, I went out of the dressing room and walked near the swimming pool why are you scary? I asked the pool silently.

“Wow…” I heard Hyunseung’s voice, when I turned around, I found him staring at me with awe

“Uh…” I started to feel awkward with the sudden silence that surrounded us.

“Y-You look very P-Pretty” He stutterd. Wow. He stuttered… first time to hear that.

“Uh…thanks” I said then looked down, I could feel my whole face burning.

“Let’s swim?” He asked then I shook my head

“I don’t feel like swimming, sorry, but you can swim alone though” I said then sat on one of the seats meant for sunbathing. He just nodded and took off his shirt. Oh my gosh… He’s stripping in front of me! I widened my eyes then looked down. I heard his chuckle followed by a splash. He was swimming already.

“You sure you’re not going to swim?” He asked again as he got out of the pool. Oh my gosh. I looked away, avoiding the sight of his bare chest

“Yeah, I’m sure” I said shyly, not looking at him. I heard him chuckle. Wait, why is his voice near?

“Come On, you are missing out on all the fun” He said then grabbed both of my shoulders and dragged me towards the pool. I tried to struggle but it was no use.

“Yah! Let go! Please!” I yelled but he won’t listen

“Swimming is fun” He said as he pushed me into the pool. Uh Oh… I’m in a pool! I can’t swim! I can’t swim! I struggled to get out of the water.

“Hyunseung! I can’t swim!” I yelled as I struggled to get to the surface. At first I sank then reached the bottom then when I could feel the bottom I kicked the floor to get a force that will let me get to the surface and after that, I didn’t know what happened next.

“Yah! Vanessa! Don’t you dare scare me like that!” Hyunseung yelled. I noticed I am now on surface. What? How did I reach here? Oh wait, maybe he rescued me. Ahw, my savior. Wait, He was the one who threw me to the pool. It’s his fault in the first place and yet, why is he saying I scared him?

“Pabo! I hate you! How could you do that to me? Huh? I scared you? You were the one who threw me to the pool! Stupid! I hate you Hyunseung!” I yelled then stood up and slapped his face. I don’t know what got into me. Why did I do that? I could see his cheeks slightly red and his eyes are starting to become watery. Oh My, I must have hit him really hard. Tch! It’s his fault anyway. I better walk away. I walked passed him, trying to ignore the weird feeling I feel inside of me then I felt someone grabbed my wrist. When I looked back, I saw Hyunseung.

“What do you want?!” I asked

“For you to take back the words you said” He answered. What does he mean? I gave him a questioning look.

“When you said you hated me, can you please take it back?” He asked, sadness was pretty obvious in his voice.  Why would an idol care if someone hated him? Why does he want me to take back my words earlier? Would it affect him dearly if I won’t?

“Why?!” I asked coldly as I tried to get off of his grip but to no avail. I failed

“In fairytales, People always get happy endings, I also want a happy ending and I won’t get one if the girl I love hates me” He said while looking into my eyes. Wh..at? is he referring to me? I can’t believe this. This is impossible. I must be dreaming. Yeah, that’s it. I would wake up soon. Unknowingly, I slightly slapped my face using my other hand. Oh My, this must be real. O_O

“P-P-Pardon me?” I asked while stuttering. He just chuckled.

“Can’t believe this right? Me falling in love with you? I also didn’t believe it at first but all the signs was saying I was” He said.

“Huh?” I asked again. I still couldn’t let what was happening sink in my mind. He laughed lightly then flashed a very beautiful eye smile that could melt any girl’s heart, like what it’s doing to me right now.

“Pabo. Saranghe” He said then pulled me into a hug.

“So, after discovering my feelings for you. Would you take back your words now?” He asked. I could sense he was smiling.

“Erm…Maybe” I said then he looked down at me and broke the hug and walked a few steps backwards from me then I smiled then I pushed him to the pool using all my strength, Luckily, My strength is enough. He fell into the pool! I laughed so hard when I heard the big SPLASH sound.

“hahaha! Yeah, I will take those words back” I said in between my laughs. He pouted.

“Ahw, Is our Hyunseung mad? Well, too bad. He loved someone who makes everyone around her mad” I said then laughed again.

“Would you mind… Giving me a hand?” He asked as he held out is right arm.

“I would try but I think your heavy” I said as I grabbed his arm and tried to pull him up but instead, he pulled me into the pool.

“Yah! I screamed as I grabbed a hold of his neck to keep me from drowning.

“Yah Yah Yah! I’m choking!” He screamed. After a few moments of chaos in the pool. We finally settled down.

“Saranghe. Vanessa Park” He said.

“I love you too, Hyunseung” I replied.

 

A very long (I think) Author's note :

hi! I just got out of hiatus! hehe LOL! here's a very very late update!! erk.. uhm.. im sorry... i was just busy... please forgive me.. hehe the next update will be posted maybe... next week... oh and by the way... this story is going to end soon.. heheh.... maybe 3 chapters more? or maybe alot more? tell me if you want more 'cause i will be more than happy to make this longer!!! hehehe... :D love yah all and thanks for understanding!!! &&... if this chapter wasn't long enough, again, i apologize... please tell me what you think of this chapter and story... :D  hehe and also, please do check out my other fan fics... I need your support!!!!!! please!!! *kneels* please... *puppy dog eyes* please?? heheh LOL..

Group Rivalry: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/21123/group-rivalry-adventure-friendship-shinee-ss501-ukiss

Girl's On training (Im a co-author hehe) : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/29198/girls-on-training-be-trained-now-korean

My first ever apply story.. feel free to apply too if u want.. heheh... :D :http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/36619/love-s-way-apply-story-apply

please support my other fics too.. hehe Love you all! *mwah~!*