Youngsaeng and Mi Yen Date

Hongkong Meet-up

 

 

~Mi Yen POV~

“What do you want to do?” Youngsaeng asked. Gosh, how could I answer him without calling him oppa? If I just call him plainly Youngsaeng, he might think I am disrespectful. Urgh! This is so hard! Why do I have to hate calling guys oppa? Ah!!!  Mi Yen, just answer him!  Let’s just get this over with

“Uhm… You decideO-Oppa” I said. There! I finally called a guy oppa. I am not used to this, well, I can type on the chat room ‘Youngsaengie oppa’ but I can never say that out loud. He just laughed

“Why stutter when you call me oppa?” He asked then put his arm around my shoulders. What the… If I am not in a public area right now, I would probably jump up and down due to joy and cause a scene. It’s not every day your bias and your all time crush would put his arms around you. Weird, I am not used to skin ships because it would feel awkward but why don’t I feel any awkwardness right now? 

“Oh! Let’s go to that!” He said then took my hand and dragged me to a ride. The Viking Ride to be precise. Oh My, Kill me now. I can’t even ride small roller coasters and he wants me to ride that death trap with him? Is he crazy?

“Er…Let’s go to another ride” I said

“Ahw, Why not this? This is fun!” He said then showed puppy dog eyes. Oh Man, Why do boys have to be so cute when they beg? Heck, He is even cuter than me right now.  I sighed then looked down.

“Would you hold me if I get scared?” A question blurted out of my mouth. What the…Why did I say that? Aish…I’m so stupid! Why did I say that?

“Sure!” He said then smiled brightly, showing his cute dimples then we rode the Viking ride. Oh Man, it’s starting. I closed my eyes then squeezed someone’s arm.

“Mi Yen, scream so that you won’t pass out” Youngsaeng instructed then I did what he told me to do.

“Ahh!” “Make it stop” “Mommy! Help!” I screamed as loud as I can. I didn’t notice the ride was over until Youngsaeng told me it was.

“Yennie! Yennie! The ride is over, you can stop hugging me now” He said then I blushed really hard

“Oh, Sorry…Mr.Heo” I said then let go of him

 

~Youngsaeng’s POV~

“Ahh!” “Make it stop” “Mommy! Help!” She screamed really loud and at the same time, she tightened the hug she was giving me, decreasing the amount of space between us. I couldn’t help but smile. Oh god, I don’t want this to end.  I held her small body close to me the whole time duration of the ride. When the ride was over, I have no choice but to let her go. Wait, what is this? She is still hugging me? Oh Wow, how I wish she is doing this out of love not out of fear she is feeling right now.

“Yennie! Yennie! The ride is over, you can stop hugging me now” I told her, trying to hide the happiness and slight disappointment in my voice.

“Oh sorry...Mr. Heo” She said as she hid her face behind her hair. What happened to oppa earlier? Why did she call me Mr. Heo again?

“Er… Mr. Heo? Why do you like to use that? You can call me Youngsaeng, Youngsaengie, saengie or Youngsaeng oppa, or just oppa” I said. Oh Man, I am such a stupid person! I just made my feelings for her obvious. Why do I easily slip?

“Uh…O-Okay, saengie?” She said, it sounded more like a question than a reply. Don’t force her, she will come around soon.  , sighing in defeat. I can’t do anything if she calls me Mr. Heo, I just have to get used to it or just wait for her to call me Oppa again.

“What do we do now?” I asked her

 “Uh… Get off this ride” She said then I nodded and we got off.  Oh, it’s almost lunch time. Better get some food. I thought as I looked at my watch.

“Hmm…We better eat first” I said then she nodded and we walked inside the restaurant where we ate dinner last night. There was silence between us while waiting for our food to come. The silence wasn’t awkward, it was rather comforting. All I did was look around and steal glances at the girl wearing a white cardigan in front of me, the girl that made my heart feel alive again after so many years. I really thought I am going to give up on this ‘love’ thing after my last relationship where my past girlfriend cheated behind my back for 5 times and I just turned a blind eye at it. I really thought she was the one for me, when I realized that she doesn’t love me the way I love her, that was the time when we broke up. After 8 years of that break up, Mi Yen came into my life. I haven’t seen her personally before but I knew there was something special I feel for her. It’s like Intuition, Lover’s Intuition, you may call it that.

“So…How did you…gain approval by your Agencies to come here?” She asked, breaking the silence between us.

“Simple, we told them we were over worked. Our agencies are really nice to us, fans in korea just really exaggerate” I answered

“Oh…” she said then the food arrived, we talked about random stuff, mostly about composition and music over the food. She is really fun to be with, I learned that she will be taking up business in college because she was forced by her parents, I also learned that she met the other SHINee members at the airport in America. Hm… So that’s where those kids decided to spend their one week vacation. After eating lunch, we proceeded to the arcade place and we played a dancing game. She is also a good dancer, but sadly, I am better than her. After having fun in the arcade we went back to the hotel, it is already 2:15 PM, we are late, she should be back at their hotel by 2:00 PM. 

 

 

Here's the update! heheh.... its short but the next chapter will be longer... hehe...