Hyun Joong and Yumi Date

Hongkong Meet-up

~Hyun Joongs's POV~

I decided to take her to a Bowling Arena, since she said she likes bowling and any sports, I think this is  the right place to spend our first date. I hope she enjoys bowling as much as I do.

( Note: I don't know if SS501 leader really likes bowling )

We Began Bowling, I was really fun to be alone with her in a Bowling Arena. The Bowling Arena was Closed for us. We are the only persons allowed to enter this place today. I noticed Yumi was always getting a Strike.

"OMO! Yumi-ah, Please teach me how to strike the pins  Consecutively" I asked her then she laughed

"It all depends in our posture" She said then I tried to improve my posture a little bit and hit the Pins and it worked, I got a strike! Due to happiness I hugged her and spun her around.

"Yippie! I got a strike! thanks to Yumi I got a strike!" I yelled still hugging Yumi then I accidentally touched my lips against hers. I didn't mean to kiss her. It was an accident. She was caught by surprise and I was too. I didn't say I don't like it. it's just... I think it is a violation. She touched her lips and looked at me with tear stained eyes.

"Y-You took my first Kiss" she uttered then looked down and turned her back on me and started to walk away. I pulled her shoulder to make her face me and hugged her.

"Mianhe... It was an accident. I didn't mean to kiss you. Trust me, I can't do that to a girl. I don't want it either" I said while still hugging her. I thought she was going to punch me but she didn't.

"Y-You Don't want to kiss a girl like me. It's understandable" she uttered, pain and disappointment was obvious in her voice. What does she mean?

"If you only know how I feel towards you, you can't say that anymore" I informed her then she looked up to face me.

"What?" She asked me. She was confused. I am planning to tell her my feelings for her tonight but I guess I need to explain this to her.

"Ever since I chatted with you, I became interested and then I feel in love with you" I told her. What I told her surprised her.

"R-Really?" She asked me. A hint of happiness was present in her voice. I nodded in response then she smiled brightly then hugged me back.  With that, I got a Girl friend that I really love.  

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter...