Taemin and Min Rin Date

Hongkong Meet-up

(Note: Taemin's POV)

It took us an Hour to Reach the Beach, She seemed excited to reach the beach, When we finally reached it. She took of her Sandals and walked barefooted on the sad.

"Minnie, You Might Get Hurt if you walk barefooted, There are maybe Broken Glasses there and it can hurt you" I said while walking towards her.

"Aigoo... Taemin, its okay, this is a clean beach, I assure you, I will not get hurt, Now hurry and take your shoes off, its safe" She assured me as She danced around the sand to show me its safe. I Took off my shoes and held it in my right hand. I went near her then I held her hand then She blushed, She's so cute when She blushes. 

"Want to listen to Some Music?" She asked me as she took her I pod out of her pocket. I nodded and she placed one of the Earphones on My left ear and the other one on her Left ear, She played an English Song titled 'So Close' By Jon Mclaughlin. We walked hand In Hand in Hand while Strolling at the Bay, We had Earphones on, One for her, One for Me. 

"Minnie, Are you having Fun?" I asked her. She nodded her head then Smiled her Charming Smile that I love to see.

"Are you ired of walking?" I asked her again. She shook her head from left to right. I smiled at her

"Want to sit Here?" I asked her as I pointed at the spot on the sand. She smiled then nodded her Head. We sat down and Watch the Waves Crash to the bay. I saw a stick and took it and wrote something on the sand. She saw what I was doing and tried to look at it. 

"What are you writing There?" She asked me. 

"My Wish" I answered truthfully. I smiled then continued to write. I finished writing 'My WIsh' on the sand and I faced her.

"Want to Know what i wished for?" I asked her, then She smiled

"I already Know what is it, its More Pikachu Plushies for You" She said Jokingly then Laughed, I laughed with her then Shook my Head.

"What is it then?" She asked with a serious expression.I could tell She knew I was Serious about 'My Wish'

"See for yourself" I said while getting up and Gesturing her to look. She did and I could tell she was shocked to find out what was My wish.

 

(Note: This is Now Min Rin's POV)

"See for Yourself" He said then he got up and gestured me to Look. I smirked at myself then Looked over. What was written in the sand shocked me. 

My Wish By Lee Taemin:

My Wish is to be able to hug you, to be able stay like this forever

My Wish is to be Courageous, to be able to say I Love you.

My Wish is to be Min Rin's Boyfriend, to be able to call her My Girlfriend

I could Feel tears flowing down from My eyes, I knew it wasn't Sad tears, it was Happy Tears. Tears of Joy. I only saw him only Yesterday but I knew him for a Couple of Months now. I know I have feelings for ShinningStar. and it so Happens that ShinningStar is Lee Taemin. Oh My Gosh! Is this really happening? He saw me with tear stained Eyes. He knelt down and Cupped my face.

"Minnie, Please Don't Cry. I know its Fast, but Ever Since I chatted with you I felt something inside my heart. A feeling that was foreign to me, A feeling that only you made me feel" He said Sincerely, He had His eyes fixed on my face. He was making my heart beat Faster. I couldn't Utter a single word.

"I'm Not Rushing your Decision, I just want to let you know what i feel for you and I also want to let you know, I am serious about this" He said as he Put his hands on My shoulder then He hugged me.

"Don't Cry.. Please, Or else I would Cry too" He said, I hugged Him back, which surprised him.

"OKay, I'll Stop Crying...Boyfriend" I said. Never knew this would be so easy, but After months of Chatting with each other, I already know who ShinningStar was, Who Lee Taemin really is. I know That I love Him, Not just because he is my bias but because he is the Person who I loved for the past months.

 

 

Wah~ Tae-Rin is together! 

Credits to: Yuri Rymonte (Classmate) 

For giving me the Idea of a Beach Date. THANKS!

And, Sorry for the Short Update... Hope you find it in your heart to forgive me 

:D