The Flight to Hongkong

Hongkong Meet-up

After the Graduation Ceremony, Me and My parents ate lunch together, We had a great time, suddenly I don't want to stay in korea.. But I know this is only today. after lunch, we went shopping, My Mom says I need new things before I go to Korea, but in truth, I really Don't, We bought many stuff like, clothes, shoes, lotion, perfumes, jewelry, etc. stuff that only my mom likes, girly stuff. The only Thing My Mom bought for me that I ACTUALLY like is the Blue Electric Guitar. hehe, well anyway, after the shopping spree, We went back to Our House and I packed some of the stuff we bought that Im gonna bring to Hongkong and the others.. well, My parents are just going to ship it to Korea. After Packing the new things I went to sleep, My flight to Hongkong  is Early. 1:00 AM zzzzZZZzzzZZZZZzzzz...

RING!!! RING!!! RING!!! My alarm sounded and I immediately Got up and showered and took my things and went down and My Dad drove me to the Airport, We said our goodbye's and then They left me. I went inside and to my surprise I found... SHINee... I was frozen for I moment and I dropped my Passport and Ticket then One of them picked it up. It was Minho... Choi Minho...

"Uh..Miss... You Dropped this" He said while handing me my things. I Blink twice before getting my things, I bowed then smiled

"Ah, thanks!" I said 

"Minho-ssi, Hurry up!" Key yelled then he eyed me

"Hi miss" then looked back at Minho then All of the other members appeared, I counted them one by one.. 

~Why are they only 4 ? Where's the Maknae ?~ I thought 

"Excuse me but, May I ask? Where is Your Maknae ?" I asked them 

"Uh... He Didn't Come with us to spend the Vacation Here" Onew answered, I just nodded My head and smiled

"Ah.. I see, Bye! " I said then Walked away and went to the terminal where I was suppose to Board and Went inside the Plane. I found My seat and put my hand Carry things at the shelf and sat down and Resumed Sleeping... ZZzzZZZzzzzzzZZZ 

When I woke Up, I could see the Light passing through the Window, when I looked outside, I saw the Wonderful Sight of Hong Kong, I know that within just Mere Hours, My friends and I would Meet. 

After Landing, I immediately Gathered my things and Rode a Cab to the Hotel. I knew I was the first one to Reach Hong Kong. When I reached the Hotel, I was brought to the Slumber Party Room, A Room specially Designed for Friends who wants to Sleep together In one Room. I walked In and Checked the time, 4 More hours until We meet up at the Front Entrance of Hong Kong Disney Land. I Unpacked and Removed My clothes and Took a Shower and Quickly Dressed up, Wearing The Personalized Shirt, Over it was My Favorite Jacket, Knee Length Pants, and a Pair of Rubber Shoes. (and of course, Under Garments LOL ), I Grabbed my wallet, I Phone, Keys to the Hotel Room, A Hat  Then went outside. I went to a Nearby Restaurant  and Ate A burger, After Eating, I strolled the Streets and Checked the Time again, its already 2 pm.. meaning There's only 45 minutes left until My friends arrive at the Meeting Place. I called a cab and told him to go to Hong Kong Disney Land.

 

 

Once Again, Sorry for the Short Chapter :D

Hope You liked this Chapter, even if nothing 

Great Really Happened.. LOL...

THANKS FOR READING!