First Morning

Hongkong Meet-up

(Note: This is Eun Shin's POV)

Ahw, Nice sleep I got. I woke up and looked around. The Girls are also up. I went out to the Balcony and stretched my arms. I inhaled deeply.

"Nice morning Air" I told myself while smiling. I turned to my left and found a boy watching me in his balcony. ~ Wait, isn't that Hyung Joon?~ I asked myself as I pointed my pointy finger at him. He waved at Me and I waved back and Smiled slightly and went back inside and thought ~ This is just a dream, Ahw, I'm going back to sleep, I'm Having Hallucinations again~ I lied down on the Big Bed Which was shared by Vanessa, Hanuel, Danielle and Yumi, I didn't sleep again in my bed because I want to sleep in the big bed and since they weren't using it anymore, I did.  I pulled the comforter over me and Resumed Sleeping.

(Note: This is Now Hyung Joon's POV)

Everyone Is still asleep except for Youngsaeng and Nickhun, and they aren't here, Hmm.. Where could they go? Aish, Never Mind them. I need fresh Morning Air. I went out to our Room balcony and I inhaled deeply.

"Hong kong, I love your air" I said to myself then smirked. ~Are the girls still asleep by this time?~ I questioned myself then Eun Shin came out of the Balcony facing ours. ~They stay in that Room?~ I asked myself again. She stretched her arms. She probably just woke up.~ Whoa, What is she wearing? Is she wearing shorts under her hoodie or not?~ I asked myself again, This girl's got some perfect Legs Every girl would want to have. She saw me and pointed at me. She probably thinks she's Hallucinating. I waved Hi to her and she waved back and smiled awkwardly then She went inside. I yawned. ~Ahw, i'm Sleepy again, I need to sleep again~ I thought to myself as I went back inside and crashed in my bed.

(After 30 Minutes of Sleeping again)

"Joonie! Wake Up! Wake up! we're gonna go to the girl's Hotel Room!" Jung Min shouted while Beating me up with a soft Pillow. I groaned in pain.

"Urgh.. Stop Hyung.. Five more Minutes..." I complained while covering myself with the comforter

"YAH! KIM HYUNG JOON! OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Hyun Joong Shouted which made me sit up Immediately. Why does he sound so Excited to see the Girls? I questioned myself again. I got up from the Bed and washed my face.

"I'm Still Sleepy..." I complained while my eyes were half closed.

"That's because you kept on talking about Eun Shin All Night and how pretty she was That night" Jaejoong said then everyone laughed. I pouted, trying to act cute.

"Hyung, Cute doesn't suit you, it only suits me" taemin said while Pouting also In a cute way. I gave him a Glare. then He walked away. Probably scared by the glare. I changed my clothes and Combed my hair.

"Everyone Ready to go?" Youngsaeng said while holding Paper bags in his hands then Nickhun appeared, also holding some bags in his hands.

"What's in those?" I asked while Eying the bags, secretly hoping it was food.

"Food" the both of them answered in Unison. My eyes grew wide and I went near them

"Can I have some?" I asked with pleading eyes, I admit, I am really hungry. They both shook their heads.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, We are going to Bring these to the girls and let them cook these" Nickhun answered while smiling.

"Do they know about this?" Jung Min asked

"Yes, I phoned Hye Jin earlier and she said everyone wants to cook for us" Nickhun answered then Jung Min smiled widely

"This means I can taste Jun Hee's Cooking" Jung Min said dreamingly, He is probably Day Dreaming again.

"Everyones Cooking, We can taste everyones Cooking, not only Junhee but also Mishuri Rae's Cooking" Yunho said then wore the same smile Jung Min was wearing. Aish, These Guys, they are think ing about the same thing. I sighed heavily and We went out of the room and went inside the Hotel where the girls were staying at. We wore Disguises and went inside the Elevator. it played Elevator Music. Urgh! elevator Music always makes me sleepy. When We reached Level 34 (That's the level where their hotel room was located) and we went to their Room door and Kiseop Knocked on the door and Hanuel opened it. Her eyes grew big and She closed the Door without Letting us in. 

(Note: This is now Mi Yen's POV)

I heard someone knock on the door and Hanuel went to open it. then She closed it again.

"Hanuel, who was it?" I asked, she smiled brightly and answered

"They are here" Then Junhee stood up and opened the door and let the guys in.

"Good Morning People!" Yunho Greeted us with a warm smile. I stood up and bowed a 90 degree angle bow and greeted him.

"Good Morning too!" I said then motioned them to seat on the couch and they did and I left them and went inside the kitchen.

(Note: This is once again, Joon's POV) 

I sat on the couch next to Jung Min and I sort of slept and He did to. he was leaning on my shoulder, which made me uncomfortable. I stood up and wandered around. I think I was sleep waking. I found a really big Bed and I crashed into it and Slept   in it. It was so comfortable. I need something to hug. while My eyes were still closed I searched something to hug and found a petite Pillow, I Hugged it tightly and fell into a deep slumber. then suddenly the pillow Squirm. I hugged it tightly, thinking Jung Min was trying to get the pillow off my hands. then BANG! someone beaten me again, using a pillow, I got up, really pissed off and the Pillow which I was hugging also Stood up. I turned to my left and pulled off the comforter which was covering that 'pillow' and to my surprise. That 'Pillow' was Eun Shin, She looked really Angry.

"WHY ON EARTH DID YOU WAKE ME UP?!?!?!?!?!" Eun Shin shouted, She was really angry, If you are an imaginative person, you could Imagine Smoke Coming out from Eun Shin's ear. LOL joke.

"Eun Shin-ah, Breakfast is served, let's eat!" Junhee said, popping in, in the right time, i thought Eun Shin was going to Fight Jung Min using her Killer Judo Master Moves for Waking her up.

"Oh, OKay" Eun Shin calmed down and jumped off the bed and walked towards Kitchen, Jung Min and I were Behind her, Afraid of being Beaten up. 

 

Sorry if this chapter bored you!

:D