Evening Dinner

Hongkong Meet-up

"We're here Ladies" The chauffer announced as he stopped.

"We're here?" Min Rin asked, quite surprised and nervous

"What do you think they're planning to do?" Mishuri rae asked as she peeked through the window

"I see bright lights" She said

"Why don't we go and find out?" Jun Hee asked then they all agreed and went out of the Limo and was greeted by a very beautiful scenery. 

(Imagine that there's like 10 of these forming a circle and creating an illusion)

"Woah" MI Yen said as she gazed upon the beautiful setting before her eyes.

"Beautiful, Right?"  Vanessa said with a smile on her face

"Very Beautiful" Eun Shin agreed as she let out a sigh.

"There's even a piano situated in the center of the circle" Jun Hee pointed out

"Good Evening Everyone, Welcome to The Peak Restaurant, Owned and Managed by Peak Co.I wish that you'll have a pleasant evening with us tonight. I am Kevin, you host for tonight. Please Enjoy" Suddenly, a Blonde Male appeared infront of the piano and spoke in straight english.

"That's Kevin Woo of UKISS" Junhee said, quite shocked

"Good Evening Everyone! I am Alexander, I am Kevin's Co-Host for this event, I request you to please sit back and relax as we start our program for tonight" Another Blonde Male appeared and spoke in straight english but this time, he was more buff and Man Like.

"Hello Alexander, Hello Ladies, Welcome to The Peak and I hope you enjoy The program specially arranged by your dates tonight" Kevin Said with a smile on his face.

"What Program? Is he talking to us?" Mi Yen asked silently

"Let's not waste time, Let's start the program, May I call on Mr. Stepehn Sparks to serenade us with a love song" Alexander said then an American looking guy appeared and bowed infront of the ladies and played the piano.

"Aren't we going to sit?" Mishuri asked then made a face "Heels are really killing me" she complained

"Unnie, your not the only one" Hye Jin said

The girls had genuine smiles on her face, listening to the serenade of stepehen sparks was heart warming and was sending giddy feelings to the ladies. After listening to the familiar song 'Passenger Seat' by Stepehn Sparks. He played another song which was a new release titled Out of my Leauge . A perfect song to describe how the girls felt for their dates tonight. 

Then suddenly, Men wearing Formal Tuxedos and maskes covering their faces appeared and went to their dates and handed them a single rose and led each one of them to their respective tables.

After a few verses, Stepehn Sparks stopped singing and their dates replaced the singing.

'Cause I love You with all that I am,                                                                                                                                                               And My Voice shakes along with my hands.                                                                                                                                    'Cause You're All that I want and You're all that I need                                                                                                                                        And I'm out of my League once again.

After singing, they took off their masks and sat on the chair facing the opposite direction.

"Once Again, Good Evening Everyone"  Kevin greeted after the song was fnished.

"Isn't this a nice night, right kevin?" Eli asked

"Yes, Perfect for dinning outside with a loved one" Kevin answered

"AND" Eli said, wanting to continue kevin's sentence "Also Perfect for confessing" He continued then flased a smirk

"So, Dinner is served and I hope you enjoy tonight" Kevin continued then they walked away from the 10 couples having their dates. Then, Yiruma stepped in and played the piano for them.


SO SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE!!!!!

I NEED TO BE PUNISHED! for forgetting this story and updating very late, I need to be punished!

You can kick me or punch me... PLEASE!!! I need to be punished!

school so busy... yeap. SO SORRY!!

now, i'm being occupied by our Mapeh (ARTS) Project and we(me and my group) needs to tour around cebu and take pictures of buildings with medivial influences... 

Kya~~ first time to visist a museum!!! its really fun! GUYS, If you want to take a vacation, I suggest to go to cebu 'cause there's lots of beaches and historical sites here PLUS, many koreans visit Cebu. (if you go to cebu, i'll be your personal tour guide, LOL! JOKE!)

HAHA! (shamelessly advertising my hometown, LOL!) seriously, I lived here for so many years (since birth, LOL) and i had so many new experiences. it's so cool to visit a museum. I thought it would be very very boring but it wasn't. 

So anyway, so sorry for teh late update and I hope you forgive me and as soon as we finish this project, I'll write the next update. :))

ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!! (Holidays are coming, Kya~~ so excited!)