The Horror House Surprise, The Dinner

Hongkong Meet-up

 

We walked pass Numerous Rides and Finally reached the Horror House.

"So, You Guys Ready?" I asked them, Even If Youngsaeng told me about not having ghosts inside, The Idea of Going Inside the Horror House still Freaks me out. 

"Yeah We are, but the Question is, Are You?" Rae asked me, trying to Fight Over a Laugh. Then Everyone Burst out Laughing.

"Yah... I'm no baby" I whined then stomped towards the entrance then they all followed behind me. We lined and got inside. I was the one holding the group Flashlight, so I was Leading the way. I took out the Paper Youngsaeng gave me, its actually a map, a map of the horror House, it was marked with the girls Initials in different places. I figured I should leave them where their initials are written. The Girls were curios why I was Going so fast. I scanned the map and picked out a random name. Haneul... I went beside her, which startled her a bit then I took her hand and started to drag her to the place where she was suppose to meet her Bias/Chat mate/Crush... Kiseop. I turned off the lights and let go of her and left her there. alone. She started screaming my name but I ignored her and returned to the other girls who just remained to the same spot where I left them.

"Yah... Why did you suddenly leave us? and Why aren't you with Hanuel?" Junhee asked while looking over my shoulder

"Uh..I saw something pass by, Hanuel and I went to check it out but She got lost, I couldn't find her" I lied

"What?!?! She got lost? Hmm.. I'm sure we can meet her at the Exit" Danielle said then we resumed walking. I left Junhee then Eun Shin then Hye Jin then Min Rin then Mishuri Rae then Danielle then Vanessa and lastly I left Yumi to there Respective Designations. and I was alone. I decided to go to my Designated place. URGH! its in the farthest corner of the Horror House. I Tried to keep calm then A vibrating Noise was Heard. I jumped in Fear then Realized it was my phone. A Call from Junhee I Picked it up, I decided to sound scared and worried for them.

"Junhee-ah.. Where are you guys? Why Did You leave me?" I said starting to Sob, A fake Sob

"Yennie, Don't Cry, I..I'll Find you.. But its hard to see.. its so Dark and you have the Flashlight" She said.

"Don't worry I'll find you. I'll just grab you by arm If I do, Okay?" I said, Quitting the Sob act. It was so over the Top.

"Okay, i'll Wait" She said then I Hung up and Resumed walking towards My designation. Then Someone Covered My Mouth, he got a hold of me, I think this is a ghost! OMO! HELP!. I can't Escape His grip. I struggled to Escape but I couldn't He was Very Strong.

"Mi Yen, Stop Squirming" A familiar Voice said. I immediately Flashed The light to the Person's Face. It was Youngsaeng. 

"Yah...Why so Sneaky ?" I said while Pouting, Okay I admit I was really scared.

"Just feel like being that way, Oh By The Way, Are they Properly in Position?" He asked me with his sweet Voice. I nodded, Not being able to utter a single word. GOSH, I still can't get over that He, My Bias is the Chat Mate that I fell in love with.

"Oh, Then let the Surprise Begin" He said while clapping his hands together, then After a few Moments, I heard scream, The screaming of the Girls. and I thought its time to get out of this Horror House, and we Did. Then I found The Girls, Facing their Biases, Looking very Shocked. Well, Who could Blame them?. The Boys were all wearing Jackets, Probably to hide the Personalized Shirts. Then They lined and ped the Jacket, Revealing their 'Code names' On their T Shirts. and the Girls were really stunned. 

"Omo... Is this really Jung Min?" Junhee said while Poking Jung Min on His cheeks, She is Probably still Doubting this. LOL! Then Jung Min Took Jun Hee's Hand which she used for Poking and Squeezed it while Smiling Charismatically

"Yes, This is really Me, theamazingCarrot" He said then Junhee's eyes became Wide. and the girl's eyes became also Wide. Oh come on! its already Printed on His Shirt! Why so Shocked Now? and The Boys went near the other Girls and they Introduced themselves, actually I think Someone Could faint. LOL... okay, So after the Introductions, We Decided to eat Dinner, TOGETHER! with our Biases! seriously, How Lucky can we get?. We went to a Nearby Restaurant, We we went inside into one of the Restaurants Private Rooms. The Boys Probably Booked this to get Privacy. 

(After Ordering)

"Woah, I never Imagined You Guys to be So beautiful, Espeacially Hanuel" Kiseop Commented then Hanuel Blushed, She is Really Red Right Now.

"But Min Rin is More Beautiful!" Taemin Protested, then I Glanced at Min Rin, She was Smiling shyly and also Blushing.

"Gah~ You Girls sure are Different" Hyunseung said, I immediately looked up, thinking it was an insult

"Pardon? What Did you say?" I asked him, with a steady voice.

"I mean... you are different from other fans, You're not like those fans who scream and tear our clothes apart" he Chuckled nervously, He probably knew what I was thinking, Glad he Learned from our past chats When He insulted me and I used Law stuff to Threaten Him. LOL..

"Oh, I see" I said while smiling, Wait, What happened to me? I thought I was going to go crazy if I meet these boys, but why is my real self showing? being with them for just an hour makes me feel comfortable! I think all of us are really meant to be friends, and I can also see the Girl are starting to get over the shock earlier.  

"Hmm.. By the way, Min Rin, While I was at the airport in California, I saw SHINee.. but without Taemin" I said while Glancing over Min Rin, She was really Interested in what I said.

"Really? wah! You got to see Onew? , So Lucky!" She exclaimed, then Taemin Pouted, Acting Cute. This Boy is too cute for his own good.

"Yes, But Taemin wasn't there. I could have taken Pictures but I was in a hurry" I said then Taemin's Eyes were on me

"Yes, They want to spend their Vacation in America. I didn't Come with them Because I want to See" He said then Looked at Min Rin then Continued " I want to see you guys" He said Sweetly which made Min Rin Blush Even Redder and By 'You Guys' I knew he meant Min Rin.

"Mi Yen, Really? So that means you saw Minho?" Junhee asked, I Nodded while smiling. Then the Dinner Arrived. Urgh! Who Ordered the Veggies? I hate to See Veggies!. I ate my food silently while the girls and the boys where chatting with each other. they seemed to be enjoying each others company, While I was Enjoying My Food's Company. LOL! Okay, After Dinner, We waited for the Dessert. While waiting, all of them Resumed talking, I don't like to talk much when I am Full, So I took out my Iphone and Surfed the net. HAHA! thank you restaurant for having Wifi access! I opened My twitter and My Facebook. When I saw the recent tweets of the People I follow I laughed so hard that Everyone Looked at me.

"Noona, Why are you laughing?" Taemin asked. Wait, Did he just call me Noona?

"First, Taemin-ah, You don't call people who is at the same age as you 'Noona', Second, I'm Laughing at this!" I said while I Showed them The Picture Jung Min just recently Tweeted. And everyone burst into laughter.

"Hyung, You really Tweeted it?" Yunho asked while laughing. Jung Min nodded happily, whoa, he's not that Arrogant and that snob Jung Min I imagined, he is really a Jolly Jung Min. We all joked about it and Jung Min was Being a good sport and Laughed with us. Then Dessert came and we ate it. After Dessert, We talked More about our Lives and When We realized its already late, We Left the Restaurant and we all bid goodbye to the boys and we headed to the Hotel We currently stayed at. ( We stayed in Different Hotels). While the boys said they have to Buy somethings.

 

 

How's This Chapter? Did You enjoy?

Thanks to all those who Subbed and Commented 

and to all those who read this story.. thanks a bunch!

Hope you liked this chapter!