Hye Jin and Nickhun Date

Hongkong Meet-up

 

~Nichkhun 's POV~

 

I decided to take her to a pasrtry shop where we could learn how to bake things. When I told her about the idea. she seemed delighted. I paid a pastry shop to give us private lessons alone. I still don't know who is our teacher but i hope its not a girl, maybe she'll flirt with me. We entered the pastry shop and was immediately greeted by a pretty girl wearing a chef's uniform, she looked older than me, I mean way older, but she is pretty., maybe she is our teacher for today.

"Good Morning Nichkhun-ssi...and friend" The girl said my name sweetly but when she glanced at Hye Jin, her voice became bitter.

"Please wear aprons and wash your hands in the wash room before we start the lesson" The instructor said in English. Hye Jin and I both understand English so, we don't have any language barrier with the Instructor. We did what she said and just to say, Hye Jin looks so cute wearing a pink apron. > - < So adorable!

"Okay, let's start, first, I would like to inform you that you will call me Chef Lou or Instructor Lou. Nothing else, Got it?" She asked Hye Jin and I both nodded

"I will be teaching the both of you how to bake muffins, The Basics" She said with a sly smile on her face. It made her look rather pretty in a weird and unknown way. 

"First step, Gather all of your ingredients and In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl beat the egg, milk and oil." She instructed then we followed her instructions. As we did what she said, she evaluated our stance. As she passed by Hye Jin's Table, her small smile dissolved and turned into a frown.

"Tsk tsk tsk... you are beating the egg wrongly. tsk tsk... Look at Nichkhun Oppa, he is dong it right" She said then glanced up at me and smiled seductively. Seriously? is she serious? She called me Oppa and she looked way older than me! she kinda looks like my Mom. But, My mom is Way prettier. Hye Jin hissed when Instructor Lou walked away from her table and she continued working.

"Second Step, Pour into the dry ingredients and stir just until moistened. At this point you will add in your flavors, Our Flavor today is Chocolate. after that, the Third Step is Dump the Chocolates into your mixture and continue to stir" She told us, and we did so. I looked at Hye Jin and she looked quite Good. She seemed kinda Relaxed, like she has been doing this Baking thing a long time ago. She looks like a master.

"Okay, Fourth step and last step, Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full and bake at 400 for 18-20 minutes" She said, we did so and put the Pastry inside the Oven to cook. 

"Nichkhun Oppa" Instructor Lou called my name in a sweet manner, I saw Hye Jin flinched and looked away.

~Hye Jin's POV~

Okay, She is really getting into my nerves! If I am not well mannered and didn't respect elderly people, I could have already dragged her to the streets by now. I flinched when she called Nichkhun Oppa. I quickly looked away and clenched my fists. How dare she call my Date Oppa?!!?!? Urgh! she will just anger me and cause a damage of my beautiful skin. 

"Please excuse me Oppa, I have to pick this up" The Instructor said then went out to pick up her call. I slammed my hand on the table and bent down to 'Fake' Check the muffins. I can't let Nichkhun Know I am jealous of the amount of attention he has been giving the Instructor. suddenly, I felt a heavy weight above my head. It was Nichkhun's hand. He was ruffling my Hair.

"Yah... I'm a person not a dog to pet" I complained. Gasp! I forgot to use honorifics!

"Wow... Informal Language" He said, I bowed Apologetically, I didn't mean to forget. It's just... I did.

"Mianhe" I forced out an apology. But it sounded more like complaining rather than an apology.. he chuckled.

"You were jealous Right?" He asked. What? How did he?

"Aniyo! Why would I be?" I said then laughed nervously.

"See? you were jealous!" He laughed "Shin Hye jin is Jealous" He yelled. Urgh! I was becoming irritated, By instinct, I grabbed something. I think it was a small pack of flour and threw it at his direction. Yes, I am right. It was a small Pack of Flour and He is now Covered with flour, even his face didn't survive. It was covered with flour. I couldn't help but to Burst into laughter.

"That wasn't funny. at all" He said in a serious tone. I couldn't stop laughing.

"It was to me!" I managed to say between my laughs.

"Ah! Shin Hye Jin! I am going to get you!" He yelled then started to come after me, with an egg raised up in the air. Uh Oh... Is he planning to really take revenge? Oh No! My new clothes will get soiled if the egg yolk will touch them! I have to get away. I ran as fast as I could just to get away from him and his egg in the air. 

"Yah! I'm sorry, please stop!" I begged as I continued to run around the Area, still trying to get away from him.

"Never!" He yelled, then the moment I have been dreading came. he caught my sleeve and pulled me and I fell into his arms. he smiled evilly.

"Prepare to taste revenge!" he yelled hen I closed my eyes, afraid to look at the egg when it will hit my body and soil my clothes. Then, instead of a crack or something. I felt something smooth on my cheeks. When I opened my eyes, I was surprised to find... Nichkhun was kissing my cheek, then he eventually let go and walked away. I was still shocked and surprised, I still couldn't utter a single word. He too, stayed silent and leaned on the table. I felt my knees weaken and in a short period of time, I fell on the floor. I was on a sitting position. I touched the spot where he just kissed me. Nichkhun kissed me I thought then I an involuntary action from me occured again, I smiled.

"So now you know what my true feelings for you, little kid" He said. Why did he suddenly call me a little kid?

"Huh? Pardon?" I asked

"I think you heard me. What do we do now?" He asked as he knelt down and lifted my face. He cupped my face and smiled. Oh My... An angelic smile, I could faint right now. I thought

"I...like you too" I whispered silently. I thought he wasn't going to hear my little confession but he did, he suddenly hugged me tight.

"Let...me..finish" I tried to say, I was kinda getting suffocated in his hug. He quickly released me and smiled I cleared my throat

"I only admired Nichkhun" I started to say, his smiled turned upside down upon hearing my words "Nichkhun is someone I just idolized, I never thought I would be staring at him right now, I only love one person and that person is the one that really the person I adore.I certainly grew feelings for-" He cut me off. 

"Who is he? Who is the person that captured your heart?" he asked, his voice was full of sadness as he hung his head low.

"MrCarl... He is the person that I truly love" I stated, with a slight smile on my face. He lifted his head and smiled at me and hugged me again.

"Thanks... For loving me for who I truly am and not just because I am famous" He said. I smiled and hugged him back.

"No Problem" I answered. Then I suddenly smell something. OMO! the muffins!

"The Muffins!" I yelled then we both got up and switched the oven off and took out the slightly burnt muffins. Just then, The terror Instructor arrived

"What happened here?" She was angry then she looked at me "You! I am sure this is all your fault!" She pointed her finger at me. I looked down. I now she was right. this is partly my fault. I thought Nichkhun was just going to keep quiet but he did the most unexpected thing. He spanked the instructor's hand away.

"Don't Blame My Girlfriend. It is my fault" He said, As disrespectful as it is. I can't help but to feel proud. he called me his 'Girlfriend'

It gave me happiness knowing I am Nichkhun's girlfriend. I am his and He is mine. He is protecting me. I kept replaying the sentence he just said earlier.  "Don't Blame My Girlfriend. It is my fault"

 

 

Hye jin and Nichkhun's date is up! hahahah! 

sorry if it was too short for you guys! 

sorry if this update took quite some time to be put up.

i was busy updating my other fics.. hahaha

xoxo, twinklestars