Chapter 6

I Met My Lover On A Site [MULTI-CHAPTER]

He had a day off of work today and Tao knew exactly what he was going to use the spare time to do. 

It had all to do with a certain young chinese man named Kris actually.

Usually he would sit around his house doing nothing, these spare days were too rare to not be considered 'luxury', but today he had a drive and he wanted to do something special for that special someone. 

Without even checking to see if the eletricity from the night before that had turned off, causing him to wake up in a very sore position on the couch, was working. He was too excited to go out and do what he had to. The panda pulled on his black jeans and practically threw a hoody that he found on the floor on his top half body. He looked at the mirror befoer exiting the bedroom. He looked terrible. The bags under his eyes had gotten worse and hes sure if it was halloween at the moment, all he would need to do was go outside and kids would be running away at the scary panda man. But weirdly, the young black haired man who cared about his appearence to the maxium, shrugged his shoulders put on his boots and headed outside. Without a care in the world except from Kris.

 

*************************************************

 

'Jewelry Store, where is it?' Tao was heading around the town, searching for the infamous shop were you good give them a lot of money and they would do probably anything you wanted them too with a peice of jewelry. 

Lucky he was a man who saved up his cash.

 

Eventually finding the store he wiped his feet off of the mat as he walked in, almost afraid to get any outsider dirt on the perfect floorboards. 

Tao saw the weird and judging looks from the workers, and the customers. The tensity of the room almost made him flee, he wasn't used to the cold behavement. He had always been a boy who had good attention. Not this.

He gulped but went to the front counter, trying to ignore the almost disgusted look at his attire. 

"Uhm, Hi i want a name engraved on a ring please." Tao's voice was small but sweet. He saw the older woman smirk. 

Oh here we go.

"Do you have the money for that?" The woman cast her judging looks with mallicous eyes. Tao almost glared back. He stuck his hand in his back pocket revealing a black, perfectly intact wallet. He brought out his credit card that made the woman gulp herself. It was Merrill +. She bowed shakingly at him and offered him a great smile. 

"Uhm, I'm so sorry sir, what ring would you like and the name p-please"? Tao smiled. Of course. Don't judge books by their cover.

He started walking around looking at all the different types of rings. Gold, silver, bronze, dimond. Sad to say he didn't want to spend his full cash on this but as the thought arose he saw the perfect one.

It was kind of thick, it was silver but absolutely amazing. 

"That one, right there!" He was too excited as he pointed eagerly to the ring. 

"Oh and engrave 'Krisp' on it now...with a 'K'" He resisted the urge to grab it and run. 

 

***********************************************

 

It was 1 hour later, that eventually the crabby woman arrived with a box and recipt. He took a look inside and smiled. It was too nice. He nodded and gave her the credit card to pay, before finally leaving.  

Afterwards he searched the shops, finding two photoframes that matched, Their first photo together would go here. They were both a light purple tainted white that had a funky design on the outside. 

He tried to wonder what their forst photo would actually be like. 

An awkward postion where they both have weird faces on cause they don't want to be close to eachother.

Happily cuddling arms, too happy to do anything else but grin at the closeness, and the friendlyness of one another.

Making the peace sign while being beside eachother in a calm way.

Or...what Tao really hoped it to be.

The both of them, arms around eachother, looking eachother in the eyes and lastly he hoped that their lips would be meeting eachother at that exact moment. It would be perfect. Just a light kiss, nothing rough, but really special. Full of emotions that Tao has been wanting to potray to the other for a while now. Hopefully in the future if Kris ever lets him, he would be able to get that photo.

 

**************************************************

 

At home he put all the things he had to wrap on the table. The ring. The photoframe and the Plush. Firstly in the mailing box he put a note. To explain why the hell he put an empty photo frame in there. He wasnt weird or anything you know.

'Kris, I know you're probably wondering why i sent you an empty photo frame - well, when we first meet, I want us to have our very first picture to be put in this!'

He then place the photo frame on top of it. The ring went very carefully in next. Hopefully the relationship works out in some weird way cause if not, thats £1000 down the drain. Tao sighed. Things he did for a random hot chinese guy on the internet. The plushy went in next and Tao gave it a small kiss, almost saying farewell to his beloved 3 year old teddy. Sighing once more but with a small smile on his face he closed the box with tape and wrote the address slowly on it. Time to send. Its not far away so it should be with him today.

He phoned up to get the package delivered and smiled.

The black haired man removed his hoodie revealing his tanned muscly skin. Sitting down he thought about what Kris would think of him as. 

Probably a mad man whos had too much sugar when he types his email to him.

Or someone who just wanted a little friend to talk to.

Hopefully that would change when he got the presents that he sent. He means, Tao would think he was a really awesome guy if he got him an expensive ring and teddies and frames right?!

He fell on the couch, sleeping for a few hours seemed like a good idea.

 

**********************************************

*You Have Two New Messages* 

Tao heard his phone go off and instantly woke up. What if its Kris?!  He jumped off of the couch, landing on the floor in a painful position with a grunt, but nevertheless he got up quickly and raced.

2 New Email.

Tao couldn't pry his eyes off of the screen. 

Both From Kris. 

Quickly opening the first one it read-

'I can't believe you sent me those gifts.

I don't even wanna know how much that ring cost. But I do know that its absolutley beautiful. So thank you.

And the photo frame was a brillant idea - I can't wait to fill it.

About the webcam thing, I'd love to see you and hear you again.And of course, I can't say no to seeing your body - don't back out now ^o^! ( Yeah I just stole your smiley.)

I get off work at 7pm tomorrow - I'll be on all night waiting for you.

Me and Taoris wishes you goodnight.

Love, Kris (Krisp)

P.S Taoris is what i named the plushy! It's our names joint together.' 

Tao couldn't hold in the giggles as he read the email. The fact that the way Kris typed has changed amazed him. He wanted to see his body? That is amazing. 

Tao felt the blush arrive on his cheeks. 

What a man.

He'll be on all night waiting for him. All night. Waiting. For. Him. Tao couldn't stop reading that part over. 

Thats good right?

It meant he wanted to see him again, see his panda eyes and face. And hopefully attractive body. Tao squealed. He was getting closer.

Wait he had another email from him didn't he? What if he wanted to take everything back?! Tao couldn't help the shaking and the horrible pit in his stomach as he pressed back to click on the newest email. A part of him didn't want to incase it was bad. He meant what else would he want to say except from.

'I regret everything, goodbye' 

Tao squeezed his eyes shut as he clicked it.

'Tao, i want to meet up.

But, we need to go on webcam first.

Email me back soon, or this chance will go away.

Krisp.'

Tao couldn't believe his eyes, but all he knew he was doing was going back onto that site that started it all and waiting to see a Chinese boy wanting to chat with him. 

Minutes passed, and no request came. Tao sighed.

'Hello Tao, Chat on cam?'

Tao squealed out loud. He blushed and quickly clicked on it seeing the green light at his webcam turn on.

And there he was.

Beautiful, his brown hair waved around his forehead, a blue v-neck accompanying his amazing tanned collar bones. 

He saw the first message Kris typed. 

'Hi'

So simple, yet it made Tao's stomach churn.

He spoke into his mic.

"Hi, Kris."

He could see Kris grinning and speaking out loud.

"You look hot, and we need to talk."

Tao Grinned and nodded.