Chapter 14

I Met My Lover On A Site [MULTI-CHAPTER]

He had just went home that night after he realised that Kris had indeed went as well. 

Not seeing the elder still watiing for him at work kind of made him a little sad. But what was he actually expecting? 

Kris to wait for him for hours and hours just to get a 'Hi'? 

No of course he didn't expect that. 

That would be selfish and if theres one thing this panda isn't its self-... well maybe just a little bit. 

As he cuddled into this big white covers he huffed a sigh thinking about what had happened that night. Kris and his tall figure and his great body dancing up next to him, their bodies rubbing together.

Thinking of him now, made it unbelievingly hard to get to sleep.

 

********************************************************************************************

 

Tao woke up that morning, a small smile on his face,  around about 11 o'clock, later than he would have on a normal day but thankfully he was on holiday and got to doze around all day. He was already looking foward to it.

The panda just kept lying there, the sun blaring throught he still closed curtains, not thinking about anything just relaxing.

Until the phone rang obviously.

"Ugh...why today..."

He groaned a few times before getting out of the unbelievably cozy and warm bed, his uncovered feet hitting the cold floor making the panda hiss, he went over to his black dressing table to get the screaming phone.

"What? Who is this?..."

His voice was drowsy and he thought about just dropping the phone and running back to bed. He didn't need this.

"Iydsths... Kysdghuoo."

"What? I couldn't hear you..."

Tao's vision was slowly fading, his ears apparently failing, as he felt himself almost drift back to sleep.

"I said it's Kyungsoo. God Tao you better not have just got up."

Tao frowned. Rubbing his eyes with his own hand that was holding the [hone

It was his holiday he should still be in freaking bed at this point. 

"Its my holiday. I can sleep till when I want. What do you want ? Your ruining my dreams."

My lovley dreams of a certain blonde and tall heavenly and y man infact. 

"Tao, Come out with me and the guys today? I will pay for your lunch!"

The panda couldn't hold in the deep sigh that got heard through the reciever on the phone as well. All he wanted to do was stay in bed, dream of his beloved prince charming and possibly order out. Not go out with a bunch of crazy guys. Plus it would mean he actually had to get out of his bed as well. And then that would turn into him having to take a shower, and then do his hair, then get clothes, change his outfit a few times to go out and meet them. 

That didn't sound fun at all.

"No."

He practically heard the other roll his eyes on the other side.

"Tao. I will come over there. And I will make you come. Come on, I'm buying you food. You never turn down the offer of free food."

"Fine. Just shut up. When do you want to meet?"

"I'll come pick you up. Bye Bye Tao."

Tao hung up and slid down towards the floor. He was so not in the mood. But what can you do? 

Well he could just lay here and not go. But then Kyungsoo really would kill him. 

After finally getting the will to stand, he went to the bathroom, got in a very, very hot shower, went through his cupboard putting on a white v-neck and fitted black jeans with a random pair of shoes. Not forgetting to make sure the watch was on his wrist. He never took it off, not even when he was in the shower...he just couldn't loose it. Now he just wanted to go and get back. 

Then he heard Kyungsoo's knock on the door.

 

**************************************************************************

 

"Tao! We've not hung out in ages! You should quit that job and come back to me!"

The boy had now been picked up by the wide eyed man and taken to the town centre to meet the other people he was going to 'hang out' with. Apparently the 'guys' meant himself, Kyungsoo and one other baby looking boy.

The person who now had his arms around Tao's neck was called Luhan. A person who acted like a puppy a lot of the time, and sometimes he even acted like he wanted to be treated like one. The patting of the head and everything. 

"Hey Luhan. I can't stay for long I have buisness tonight, sorry."

He saw the older one pout as he realesed his arms and slung them back down toards his sides, looking like a kicked puppy. 

Thats really how the rest of that afternoon went. 

He had to admit it, it was really fun hanging out with his friends again. Usually, its just work at night until early hours of the morning and then use the day to catch a bit of sleep just to go to work again. 

It felt like a normal day. Going out for lunch where Tao had ordered the biggest medium rare steak at this restaurant, making Kyungsoo immediatley regret saying he was going to buy him lunch. Apparently he had forgotten how much of a big eater Tao was. 

Good thing Tao didn't.

Before that massive steak, colesaw, onion rings and green peas for his main meal, he had also ate a prawn cocktail for his starter and for desert a lovely large bowl of chocolate, mint and strawberry ice cream with a side of hot chocolate fudge brownies. It was safe to say that Kyungsoo's wallet had a funeral afterwards but Tao's stomach was definetly full. 

He loved it when people treated him to food. He almost forgot that. 

But of course, he would never ask a certain someone to buy him anything. He's still way too nervous for that. The fact he got given a present was nice enough because he didn't ask for it, plus if he really did treat Tao to dinner...he wouldn't get nearly as much as he had just had for lunch...yeah he forgot it was only supposed to be lunch.

Tao would probably order a salad or vegetable soup at the start, and then a chicken dish or something for the main meal and then claim he was too full for dessert so the total of cash his date had to pay wouldn't be too much. 

Although he did have a feeling Kris would proabably see through him. 

Even though the older man has never really seen him eat before he knew Kris would realise something was wrong. 

To be honest, the only reason that Tao was in shape was because of his Wushu practices that he went to at least once a week. You know, when he wasn't working or sleeping

But still. 

After everything he was tired. And that was why he was back in his house, on the couch with his laptop in front of him, just about an hour after Kyungsoo and Luhan had dropped him off. 

Looking through his mail and his social websites; he was about to put it off when a sudden thought went through his head. 

The panda mumbled quietly to himself as he typed in the address to the website he hoped he would owe his life to. Even though he would never tell anyone that fact...that would be a weird conversation. 

'So yeah, Tao, what do you think has changed your life for the better?'

'This site I sometimes go on to relieve myself because I work to much to get in bed with anyone!'

Then the other person would slowly walk away and run for their lives. 

Tao put his head down a little, shamefully, as he thought about it. Only he would meet someone on a site. Only Huang Zitao...Even if it was one of the most perfect men he has ever known. He still found him on that dirty site. 

A laugh came through his lips as he pressed enter and waited patiently for it to come up.

His eyes brightened when he saw a green light beside Kris' name. 

Was this destiny or some other cheesy ? He hoped so.

As the webcam came on he held in a laugh. 

Kris was way too adorable for his own good. Seriously. He had his arms folded on his desk and his head placed lightly on top, just turned to the side enough for Tao too see half of his beautiful sleeping face. He didn't really want to disturb his obvious beauty sleep...but...he wanted to talk to his Kris.

"Kris!"

No reaction.

"Wakey Wakey!"

The awake boy noticed a smil gradually growing on the others lips. He wondered what he was dreaming about.

"You look adorable sleeping."

...

"For gods sake Kris, wake UP!"

God he was an annoying sleeper. 

He jumped himself but laughed a little when he saw the other jolt awake and start to look around the room, probably trying to find where the mysterious voice was coming from...sounds like a horror movie. Just that the serial killer was a young wushu panda...That movie would definetly be awesome.

But then Kris started to look the opposite direction of where he was. 

Was his listening co-ordination that bad? He saw the other stare at the large teddy bear that Tao had gotten him and Tao let out another sweet little laugh when he saw Kris silently judging the bear. Poor Taoris.

"What are you doing?"

Surely he would be able to regonise his voice right? Then why did he look at the bear like he was suspecting it to speak. Did he really expect it to speak? Did Taoris talk? Or was Kris just mental? In his mind he hoped it was the first one.

"Are you...talking to a bear?"

He saw Kris' body turn slowly and finally look into the webcam where Tao was. 

A look of realisation washed over the pretty boys face as the others cheeks reddened. So cute.

"You are adorable."

Tao couldn't keep the grin from his face as Kris sat down and looked at him. Tao was about to blow up from cuteness...it shouldn't be Kris being the cutesy one here.

"Hey Tao."

He heard the other mutter and the smile grew back at the soft voice through his computer.

"How are you?"

"I'm okay. You fully awake yet? Or do you normally talk to Taoris?"

Tao almost stuck his tongue out doing the 'merong' action, but he kept his composure with a grin. He had figured out something in the last few seconds.

Teasing Kris was fun.

He'd defientley do it more often.

"Shut up."

Tao laughed. So shy. So quiet. So embarassed. All of these actions and feelings that Kris was doing now reminded him of himself when he was around Kris. He couldn't properly hold a conversation with him without having to repeat himself a few times, or blush like he just ate a red hot stone or something. But here he was, teasing the other, Kris being the one shy. Like their roles in the realtionship have turned.

"It's weird, isn't it?"

"...what is?"

A chuckle left his lips as he saw Kris looking a bit devasted.

"The way you're acting right now."

"Don't get what you mean."

"The fact that your camera shy."

The panda man smiled as his thoughts were confirmed with Kris' reply.

"I...I'm not." 

Bingo.

"Okay...maybe I am. But you turn out to be really confident when were talking like this. 

Tao nodded with a grin.

"I don't know why, but I feel more confident when your not directly beside me."

He saw the tall man smile a bit sadly.

"I want you to be confident around me though."

Tao laughed at the sentence. Oh how he didn't know.

"I can't do that."

"Why?"

Tao bit his lip as he tried to choose the correct words to say to the sad and confused looking man in his computer.

"I get too nervous around you when you're close..."

It was true. It was just like in the drama's and the movies. The heart beating faster and the loss of breath and all that crap.

"Why?"

"T-That's personal..."  

He sighed a little and ran one of his sort of sweaty hands and ran it through his soft hair. This wasn't fair. He wasn't supposed to be the one that was being questioned here. Come on. Kris was the one that talked to a bear...not him.

"You're wearing the watch."

Tao chuckled. He thought he wouldn't notice.

"Of course I am. It came from you."

He'd wear anything that came from Kris.

"Really? That's sweet." 

Tao couldn't help but blush. He thought this only happened when he was in contact with Kris...not through the webcam. Kris grinned and Tao's heart pumped faster and faster.

"By the way, I went to the club today."

Tao was suprised.

"Why?"

"To get...something of yours..." 

Tao was confused as he heard the words...he didn't remember leaving anything at the club, and certainly nothing he told Kris about...

"What exactly?"

"Your Phone number."

Ah....he remembered there was a little device called a phone that you can keep in contact with people with...

"Then, why haven't you called me yet?"

"I just got it this morning."

"Oh...then call me tonight?"

"Why?"

Tao chuckled. Cause he was tired and he was certain his house phone had just started to ring. Whoever it was was getting a kick in the shin when he got to them. 

"Because, I need to go now..."

He immediatley regreted saying anything with the way that Kris looked right now. 

"Jesus Kris, you looked like a kicked puppy."

So he was that sad he was leaving? Tao found pride in that definetley. But it wasn't like he wanted to go either.

"Shut up."

"Bye Kris."

He puckered his own reddened lips and blew one of his unique kung fu panda kisses at Kris through the screen. 

"Bye Panda."

Tao turned off his screen before he was forced to keep staring at the other until his battery went out. Now about that still ringing phone.

 

***********************************************************************************

 

"Mum, Dad...why did you want me over here anyway?"

The tall boy was now standing inside his mum and dads large mansion like house. The phone that was ringing? It was them...and they didn't even tell him what the phone call was about either. Just told him to get his over there. Now he was here and his mum and dad had small smiles on their faces. 

"Now your creeping me out. Answer me dudes."

Tao couldn't take anymore of the awkward silence...he didn't even want to be here in the first place. He never visits so this is a rare occurence for him. To even see his parents as well.

"Well Zitao...guess whos back?"

The panda was more confused than ever. 

Who was back?

Guess?

No. 

He was so not in the mood to do any guessing or even to see anyone else.  

"No. I want to go home and sleep. Why do people insist in taking that away from me today?!"

He might not have meant to shout, but he seriously didn't need this.

"Oh grow up and be happy. The person is up in your old room. Go see!"

Tao groaned but started to heavily drag his feet over the carpet getting a sigh and a tsk from his parents in return. 

Up the first stair and hes already exhausted. 

Only 8 more steps to go. 

As the panda boy reached the top he started to get quite curious of who it was that apparently has 'returned'. No one sprang to mind when he tried to think of who had left in the past few years. Cause to come back...essentially you need to leave first.

Reaching the room he just walked in and his eyes became wide.

He had forgot about her.

Dammnit.

"My baby cousin!"

Tao tried to avoid the oncoming storm of her hugs but it was too late. He had already been swiped up and practically thrown all over the room. God. She had gotten buff or something. Cause he was sure that he hadn't gotten lighter...because the weight he looses is the muscle that brings it back.

"God. Ji eun? Why are you back?"

"Obviously because i miss you! You look so grown up and tall and handsome. I know who you get your looks from."

She said the sentance while pointing at herself and Tao just sighed, although a faint smile suddenly graced his lips. He had to admit he did kind of miss his big cousin. 

When they were younger, lets just say Tao was about 15, and Ji eun was about 17, they would both hang out together all the time. Not really letting go...but sure enough that was only because Ji eun was really the only girl that Tao actaully ever liked, not in the ual way either. They got along great and were more best friends than blood related cousins. Ji eun was also the girl who had helped Tao through his 'coming out' stage. He remembered when they were playing at the beach when it was nearing Tao's 16th birthday and somehow he had just blurted out that he was gay. Tears and tears were streaming down the panda's face thinking that he had just ruined their relationship...but then...afterwards...he was scooped up in a hug that was so tight he couldn't feel the air anymore in his body. Ji eun had told him that she didn't care at all and was happy because she wouldn't need to beat up the girls that Tao went out with.

Obviously all good things come to an end. 

Ji eun had finished school and was moving away to Japan for University. 

Tao was heartbroken for a while and felt used typically...hormones and all that shizz. But eventually moved on.

And now with her here, in his bedroom. Suddenly his life felt perfect again.

He had his best friend back.

 

******************************************************************************************

 

They had been up all night talking and chatting. 

Tao didn't want to tell her about Kris just yet. He wanted to be the only one that could meddle in their relationship. He knew if Ji eun knew then she would try and get them together faster and Tao wasn't wanting them to be like that. The pace they were going at now felt good and free.

He was just like a little girl...patiently waiting for her first kiss from her crush...although Tao and Kris have already shared their first kiss...but you know...

The panda had eventually found out that he had left his phone at his own house and hoped to god that Kris didn't phone.

Imagine not picking up the first ever phone call between them?

He would die.

Or cry.

Or just be so disapointed.

It was the afternoon the next day now, and Tao was in his house. Cleaning up the place, making it look presentable at least. Ji eun had told him that she would definetley come over at one point in the next week and he was sure that he would get a beating if it looked like he lived in a deprived home...she would go on about how she could buy him a better one and that. He wasn't in the mood.

Tao's body stopped cleaning when he heard his phone ringing. 

Running towards his bedroom he almost literally ninja jumped to press the answer button.

"Hey! You don't know me, but this is Kris' phone!"

Tao was confused. He was with someone? And that someone had the authority to have Kris' phone? 

A slight rumble fell from his stomach but suddenly vanished when he heard Kris' y and deep voice on the other end faintly.

"Give me the phone. Now."

Oh, it gave him shivers. Now he knew that the boy that phoned him wasn't anything to be worried about. For now.

"It was lovely to meet you, but your boyfriend is about to attack me!"

Taos heart raced but he unconciously said the soft words.

"Is he now? Good luck."

The panda heard a lot of rustling and laughed quietly as he knew it was going to be Kris' voice that he was going to hear through the phone next.

"I'm really sorry about that. I have no idea how he got a hold of my phone."

Tao laughed again and pictured the worried face of Kris, it would be so cute.

"Don't worry about it. I'm glad he called."

"Why?"

Isn't it obvious? Didn't he want to talk to Tao?

"Cause I get to speak to you don't I?"

"Right. Speaking of, why didn't you pick up last night?"

Damn. Damn. Damn. DAMN. He did call. And he ruined their first ever phone call because his stupid parents had to call him on his stupid phone to tell him to go over to their stupid house to see the stupid Song Ji Eun who just came back from stupid land!

Tao took a silent deep breath as he tried to calm himself to talk to Kris.

"Oh, I'm really sorry about that!"

Damn. Please don't be mad!

"Don't worry about it panda. It's fine. We're talking now."

If he could, he would huggle Kris so hard his brains might pop out! Although that would be bad. He didn't really want a partner with no brains...

"You're so sweet."

"Why thank you."

A confidence burst huh?

"I can tell your not as shy as you are on camera eh?"

"Yup, as long as you can't see me through a screen, i'm completely confident."

"Good to know."

At least one of them was going to be confident at all times. Heh.

"So Tao...I have a question I would like to ask you."

Oh no. Thats never good.

"Go ahead."

"Well, a few questions actually."

Thats even worse than one question!

"Sure, I don't mind."

"Baekhyun...said that I was your boyfriend, and you didn't deny it right?"

He knew it! Its always something bad or embaressing...he hadn't even realised....

"...right..."

"What was that about?"

Great. Tao almost hit his head with the bursh he had been holding. He knew he should think more carefully! Dammit. 

"Oh...oh! Um...I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"Oh, okay. First question answered."

Tao couldn't quite tell the tone of voice that Kris was using. He sounded quite mad...

"O-Okay..."

"Let's go on a date."

Tao was sure that if he was drinking something at that moment everything would have splurtted out of his mouth in no seconds. 

"Huh?"

"You heard me. Please? I want to get to know you better before I ask you out-..."

Oh.

My.

God.

No freaking way.

No freaking way...Kris was going to ask him out?! He wasn't mad at him? Oh god... If Kris' wasn't on the other line he would have fainted.

"...You want to ask me out?"

"..."

"Kris?"

"..."

Oh no. Hes dead. Tao killed him. 

"You still there?"

He better be...or he would feel so guilty.

"Tao, I really like you alot, and of course I want to ask you out, but I want to get to know you better first. Is that alright?"

Tao was so glad to hear his voice. But to get to know each other better? He liked that idea...a lot.

"Of course! I'd love that!"

"Great! Um...yeah, are you free tomorrow?"

"I am. I'm on holiday remember?"

And he was sure he didn't mind losing the sleep for this.

"Oh yeah, so, would you like to have dinner with me then?"

Eeep. He almost squealed over the phone.

"..I-I would."

"Great, I'll text you the times. I'll see you then?"

"...Y-Yeah..."

"Bye Panda."

"...Bye Kris."

As the phone hung up Tao collapsed on his large bed and screamed very loudly into the covers. 

He was going out on a date with Kris. To dinner. All alone. 

What would they talk about?

Oh who cares?!

Tao got up and started to rummage through his wardrobe for clothes he could wear for tomorrow.

Then he came to the conclusion...he would need to buy new ones.

 

A/N - Sorry for the wait...Im just a lazy person...But my sis will update soon as well so look foward to it! - gacktx