Chapter 20

I Met My Lover On A Site [MULTI-CHAPTER]

 

I am so sorry for the late update. Blame my laziness. And my writers block. Sorry. BUT ENJOY. The pic at the top is for you guys 

 

The next day after the eventful ‘party’ at Kyungsoo’s, Tao was still off on his holidays so it meant that he still had two more days of doing nothing and completely relaxing.

Of course relaxing meant thinking only about his newly acquired boyfriend Kris. That amazing being that had asked him out just the night before, in the sweetest way that he would have ever imagined.  

The panda’s body reacted so much whenever he thought of the sweet and most irresistible kisses that he had received.  

Tao started to wriggle about excitedly on his bed. The fact that he found a tall handsome Chinese man in Korea, who liked him back, was amazing to him.

“Tao, cub, you up? Breakfast!”

The said boy smiled, but truthfully he didn’t want to get out of his comfy bed and have to act in front of his friends about what happened. He had decided to himself that he wasn’t going to tell them what happened because then they would start to ask questions and want to meet him and he didn’t want to burden Kris in that way.

The guy was a photographer, he didn’t know if he was famous or not, but it would be such a hard job and Tao didn’t want to give him any more unnecessary problems. They would meet at one point but they had only started dating and he didn’t want to get put off as someone who was clingy and rushed.

He shook himself of the thoughts when he got out of his cosy and totally warm bed and his legs hit the freezing cold air and he immediately regretted the decision to eat.

“Tao! Come down its getting cold!”

Tao huffed, that wasn’t the only thing that was getting cold right now.

He treaded himself down the stairs at an impossibly slow rate, wanting to possibly annoying the engaged couple so they would know the pain that they are putting him through.  One little eeny teeny bit at a time.

He hadn’t even reached the middle of the stairs before the face of Zhang Yixing came facing him with his eyebrows furrowed like he was about to be in a large pit of rage. Morning Xing isn’t good at all.

When you see Yixing in the morning it is almost if he always rolls out of the wrong side of the bed. Maybe he has to rethink what side of his bed he sleeps on if it is annoying that much that he has to take out his anger on everyone that is around him. Like the glare he was receiving right now. IT was kind of disturbing.

He gave a little wave to the angry one as the panda continued down the stairs at the pace he was going at before. He didn’t know why, but right now, it was giving him pleasure watching the elder’s face become even more red. It was funny.

Yixing himself just stared and huffed before turning his back and walked back into the kitchen deciding that he didn’t want to deal with the other boy’s childness that morning.

Tao laughed and finally entered the kitchen where there was a lot of food on the table. Enough to feed a group of horses. Must be Xingies hormones. 

There was pancakes, toast, a full Scottish breakfast, porridge and cereal. Who the hell was going to eat all of that crap anyways? Did they want the three of them to become big raging fat people who couldn’t even walk through the door without the sides of their fat touching? That is what this is eventually going to lead too.

“Yo, Yixing. Make sure you don’t get too fat to fit inside your wedding dress okay?”

He sat down, trying to hide the giggle that was going to come out from his lips at any moment. Especially with the list of curse words coming out of the other Chinese’s mouth at that point.

“Stupid motherer. I’m not wearing a ing dress no matter how many times you or Joonmyun try and persuade me to!”

Yixing stood up and grabbed a piece of toast and stormed out of the room.

The panda sat there a little wide eyed as his mind took in the information. Then with a mischievous smirk he turned around to where a nervous and red looking engaged man sat. Well, the secrets out now.

“Have a little do we Joonmyun?”

Tao had found something else to completely humiliate the both of them for. This would definitely be entertaining. And imagine the speech he would say when their wedding comes up. He would have to include the fact that Joonmyun has weird es and had tried to actually convince his younger fiancé to wear a lovely white wedding dress to it.

“No. Drop it Tao.”

Oh. He totally has him cowering in front of him.

“Yixing would look good in a dress. Wouldn’t he?”

Tao smirked as he could see the other man at the table start to get even more uncomfortable with the way that the conversation was going.

“And that same fierce but amazingly y look overcoming his facial features?”

This was too much. This was way too funny. The panda had to try and keep his serious face if he wanted to make fun of Joonmyun even more.

“And obviously those s that would smack you in the face because there is no way in hell Yixing would be caught like that on the biggest day of his life.”

See. Tao was a protective best friend.

Suho just gaped at Tao and then frowned, he was embarrassed himself but he didn’t need his fiancé’s best friend to tell him something he already knew.

“Shut up Tao I am not stupid. I know what Yixing wants and doesn’t want. Okay? You don’t have to get all in my case about it just because you think it would be funny to annoy me just like a little immature brat!”

Wow. Before the panda could even get another word in a shout was heard and Tao guessed the other half of this couple had come racing in the room.

“Don’t you dare talk to Tao like that especially when he was sticking up for me! You are the one that is immature and if you don’t like the fact that I want to be treated like a man at my own wedding then you can just shut the up!”

And that was when the shouting war started and poor little Tao was stuck in the middle of it occasionally getting a spoonful of the cereal he had just poured out and putting it in his mouth. And repeated that action for quite a while.

“Oh so now you are just looking at tiny little things to make us argue aren’t you? Do you strive on that or something Yixing?!”

Tao blinked. There should be popcorn.

“Oh for god sake get over yourself Joonmyun! The whole freaking world does not revolve around you! Strive on ing arguing?! I bet you wished I ing strived on wearing ing dresses. But I’m sorry that I don’t so why don’t you go find a girl to ing instead who would not mind wearing a ing dress!”

And things are about to go down.

Tao feared for his life a little since he was right in the middle of the fire. Maybe he should sneak out… but then he wouldn’t be able to hear all of this. The panda decided to just stay there for a wee bit more. For research of course.

“Oh my god. And it all comes down to this! You are an insecure little ing child Yixing! Why the would I want to a girl when I have this amazing beast right in ing front of me? Huh?!”

Hmm. And it strives into compliments.

Tao bet their voices wouldn’t quieten down either.

“I’m insecure?! I can get anyone I ing want to! You should be happy that I ing chose you to marry! Get that into your surprisingly large brain Joonmyun!”

“Oh god. I don’t think I can take any more of this you spawn of the devil. I could get anyone I wanted either! You should be happy that two hot guys are about to get married!”

Then what happened next was kind of expected but totally inappropriate in someone else’s house. Especially when the owner of that house was still sitting in the same room. Watching, and was eating as well. Now he probably won’t be able to enjoy these Fruit Loops anymore.  Because who could when you are literally watching your best friends each other’s faces off.

Tao had just watched Joonmyun fly for Yixing and then press him against the counter that Tao was currently eating on. They started to touch each other and kiss and touch and kiss and… gross. The panda then decided that for the best of his health he was going to move away, so of course he wouldn’t get any…bacteria from their dirty actions.

Trotting into the next room the panda sat down on the couch and the TV. Game of thrones was on and he decided to watch it since he had seen the full first and second season anyway, plus the sounds of fighting and arguing will hopefully overpower the sounds from the kitchen.

Now Tao knew why those two idiots were getting married.

They were possibly the most opposite yet similar people he had ever met. Tao actually went through a time where he thought Yixing was never going to get a partner. Because of his big stubbornness. And his attitude of ‘no one is ever going to be good enough for me’.

The boy was glad Lay found Joonmyun.

Just as he saw Daenerys and Drogo get it on, his phone went off, when it was helpfully on the dining table in front of him.

Picking it up he smiled lightly, a bit disappointed albeit, when it was Kyungsoo’s name.

“Hello? Kyungsoo? What’s up?”

There was a bit of rustling on the other side. Which is weird because he was the one who called Tao, he should be ready to talk. But that’s Tao’s friends for him.

‘Tao! Whatcha doinnnn?’

And here his lazy day goes away. Again.

“Nothing much. What do you want me to do?”

‘Me, Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are going over to Channie’s house to have a game tournament with some pizza getting ordered. Wanna come?’

Well, it did kind of sound like fun.

“Yeah okay. Uhm… have you… asked…Kris?”

‘Yeah but Baekhyun said he wasn’t picking up his phone so who knows if he’ll come or not. So we’ll pick you up in Channie’s car then?”

Tao nodded but then remembered he was talking on a freaking phone and replied yeah.

“See you soon then.”

With the new information on what he was going to do that day he ran up the stairs and got changed into better clothes. If Kris was coming then he had to make sure that he looked his very best and not like a complete wreck. They had just started going out and he didn’t want Kris to see the just woken up Tao just yet. They would have to be in a relationship for a long while before Kris got to see what he looked like then.

Even the panda shivered at the thought of himself.

So he put on a pair of dress trousers and a red V-neck shirt along with black ankle less converse and styled his hair a little. But just so he doesn’t a lot by the other guys about looking to formal he put on a black hoody, contrasting with the red but going really well with his trousers. 

“Yixing, if the door go’s just shout up to me okay and tell them I’m fixing myself!... Like getting dressed… not any other y thing your mind just came up with!”

Washing his face and brushing his teeth he then started to put on some light make up that would hopefully emphasise his daring eyes.

“Tao! They’re here!”

The panda checked himself in the mirror one last time and nodded to himself about how good he looked. He should think he’s going to see Kris every minute of every day if this is how much effort he puts into dressing up.

Finally after conversing with the four at his door plus getting a load of compliments and getting picked on from them they were finally at Chanyeol’s large house.

Why the hell did he need to work at the bar if he had a house like this?!

“Chanyeol I don’t get you.”

Everyone exited the car eventually arrived at the front door, the creep Chanyeol’s smile sort of scaring Tao a little when it was directed straight at him.

“I want to earn my own money, is that so bad Tao?”

With a quick shake of the head Tao wondered what happened that made him so wimpy in front of others and then his mind arrived at a certain picture of a certain person. Kris. It was his fault that he had become this submissive. But for a weird reason he didn’t mind it.

That was how they spent the full day. Exactly how they had planned it. Games, such as Final Fantasy, Tekken, street Fighter, Mortal Kombat. A nice little game of Little Big Plant courtesy of Byun Baekhyun. Then spicy chicken pizza and dessert. It was nice. The only thing that was missing for the panda was Kris. The stupid idiot hadn’t shown up and Tao was quite down, but he put a nice forefront out so that the others wouldn’t see it.

The next time he sees him he’s going to get a big kick in the gahoolies. Let’s see Kris survive a kick in the balls from a Chinese panda.

When it was finally time to go home everyone gave each other a sort of awkward hug and Kyungsoo ordered a taxi for himself, Tao and Kai. Apparently Baekhyun was staying for a little while longer and Tao shivered at the thoughts of what that even meant.

That Baekhyun was a really big bastard.

 

***************************************************************

 

The day afterwards was eventless so that was why Tao went to sleep early and then woke up and found out that he had to go to work that day.

With a large sigh he quickly got changed into his work clothes, aka – a black t-shirt and black jeans. Yixing and Joonmyun were apparently out searching for venues for their wedding. They weren’t Christian or religious in anyway so they didn’t want it to be in a church. But if Yixing didn’t find exactly what he was looking for today… there was going to be a lot of trouble for everyone. Because then a serious version of Bridezilla would come out and Tao didn’t really want to be in his line of view.

So with a wish of luck to poor Joonmyun he walked out of his house, making sure he remembered everything he needed, like his phone, his keys and a snack for lunch.

It took him approximately forty five minutes to reach work this time as he had stopped to buy another little something for his lunch and just admiring the nice day that Seoul was getting, it was actually quite rare for this time of the year.

As he got to his work, he could see that the full place was completely empty with the exception of Kai who was at the bar cleaning some of the glasses. Oh what a fun job that was.

“Yo, Kai.”

The other worker looked up and a smile was then on his face as he nodded to the panda being careful not to be stupid and try and wave as that would result in the glass following which would then result in a cut from his pay check in a few weeks. That was something that Kai didn’t want happening so he used his brain this time.

“Tao. Glad to be back to work?”

The panda laughed and nodded a little while going to the staff room to put his black apron around his waist and put his bag into his locker. Before he was even finished there was a pair of hands covering over his eyes so he couldn’t see anything. Kai he bet.

“Kai, stop it I need to start working.”

Tao just continued to lock his locker and try and turn around which Kai wasn’t letting him do so easily it seemed.

“Kai!”

He was starting to whine and when ‘Kai’ laughed he realised it was someone else. Someone with a bit of a higher voice.

“Kyungsoo? Get out of my workplace and get your hands off of my eyes you dork!”

With a small whimper from Kyungsoo that was still behind him at that point the hands were removed and to make sure that there wasn’t a sulking Kyungsoo all day, the panda turned around and put his arms around the others and squeezed him tightly.

“What are you even doing here?”

“Kai, but you too of course!”

With a tut he hit the others arm lightly and laughed while walking out of the staff room.

“Kai, you shouldn’t be bringing in your boyfriends~”

That comment made Kai laugh and then wink at Kyungsoo who was currently standing right beside the panda boy.

“You’re one to talk Mr Kris’ boyfriend.”

The talk didn’t go any further than that and Tao decided to go and start setting up tables and little menu’s before the conversation headed into an even more awkward topic.

It was hours later that Tao was in the back room getting the stock out of the boxes so that Kai, who was running out of booze, will have enough to satisfy the customers so that we will have enough business… yada yada yada… But the bottles were still pretty heavy and even though Tao had muscles through his Wushu, that was mostly in his legs.

And then there was the fact that he could drop one.

And that would go not so well for him. The music was booming through even the stock room and he couldn’t help but nod his head to it a little. Sometimes he wishes he was going to the clubs rather than working at one.

He straightened himself up, taking a bottle of Jägermeister with him and started to inspect it, just to make sure everything was alright when he got the fright of his life when he felt arms wrap around his waist and he thanked the heavens that he did not drop the bottle. That would have been hell.

Turning his head little he couldn’t believe his eyes when he saw the taller blonde haired man with the dazzling smile staring at him and his eyes widened unnaturally for him.

“K-Kris!”

His voice was raised a little because of surprisement, but who could blame the panda? And with the grin that the taller had then shown him almost made him faint.

“What are you doing hiding all the way back here?”

He felt the man’s arms release him and he turned around to face him fully. Just with his looks, it was enough to turn Tao into a blushing frenzy. He didn’t realise how hard it was to actually bring up some words as well.

“Stocking up.”

“Are you going to continue hiding here?”

“I need to work Kris.”

He wished oh so much that he could ditch everything and just let Kris whisk him away at that very moment.

But before he knew it he heard Kris chuckle and the arms appeared around his waist again.

“Spare some time for your boyfriend.”

Then the best thing that has happened to him in the last few months happened again. Those light lips were on his and he immediately closed his eyes as he intook the scent and taste of his… boyfriend. He didn’t even realise that the lips were not attached to his anymore.

“You’re too cute.”

The contact was back and Tao couldn’t be happier because of it. When it broke once again he had to find out what Kris was doing here, he knew he was working and didn’t have time… unfortunately.

“Kris… what are you doing here?”

He moved his arms to the others firm forearms.

“I wanted to see you, I miss you.”

And his heart collapsed right then and there.

“…I miss you too.”

“Good.”

Kris mumbled before kissing him once more and Tao could feel the soul and love that he poured into it, and the panda did the same. It was like their mouths were perfect for each other and he could feel the others perfect teeth nibbling at his own plump lip and he knew exactly what the elder wanted and the boy slowly opened his mouth welcoming the man’s tongue that he should have tasted a long time ago.

He could feel the elder move his hands to his back and he brought up his own hands to grip the elders hair lightly. 

It ended too quickly.

“I wonder what our boss would think if he found you in this compromising position?”

Kai’s voice chuckled and Tao could already feel the anger rising up through his body. But he didn’t want to act like that in front of Kris. But as Kris detached himself from him the anger was almost ready to come out.

“See, this is why I don’t like you.”

He saw Kai chuckle once more and then touch his Kris. Wait… his Kris? Tao shook his head lightly so Kris wouldn’t be able to see.

“This is why I love you.”

Kris pushed Kai away and came even closer to the panda.

“Give us some privacy airhead.”

Tao saw the unwanted person wink and then walk away. Finally they would be able to breathe again. Before the elder turned around, Tao looked down at the ground, feeling the embarrassment from the earlier… kiss?

“Are you okay?”

Tao looked up at the elder and felt him touch the indent of his spine through his clothes, then rub it up and down.

“Of course.”

“I’ll leave you to work now.”

He didn’t want the taller man to go so quickly. He didn’t want to be coped up here without any company and just waiting for the moment to go home and into his lonely bed without anything like a warm body up to next to him. But wasn’t there something that could change that? Could he maybe invite Kris over to ‘meet his roommates’? Get the courage Tao!

“Kris!”

The other turned from the way he was already standing to look back at the panda and Tao could feel himself already turning red from the stare.

“Why don’t you… come back when I finish, and I can let you meet some of my friends…?”

He gave him a large smile when he replied.

“Of course babe.”

 

********************************************************

 

That night was the longest night he had ever had in his entire life. Like seriously. Everyone kept asking for more and more drinks and that was after he was in the stock room for hours on end. Then Kai decides to take his break with Kyungsoo latching on to his freaking .

It wasn’t a good night.

But what was going to happen in a few seconds was going to make everything better because then he would be with him.

As he finally put his apron back into the locker he waved goodbye to his boss and Kai and Kyungsoo and finally got the breeze outside hitting off of his smooth face, he saw a very handsome, model like man leaning against a wall of the bar.

“Yifan?”

The blonde looked up surprised at him and stalked forward with a smile on his face. Tao decided then that that was the best thing about him. His smile and the way he smiled just for Tao. He couldn’t hold back the giggle especially when his full body was lifted off of the ground, but his breathing was forcing him to break this cute moment.

“Kris! I can’t… breathe.”

Kris eventually let him down and he took a breath.

“Shall we go?”

He nodded and with their hands then clasped in each other’s then Kris was walking him to his own car, which he then opened the door for him in the passenger seat his heart rate went faster until he couldn’t hide his smile. It didn’t take long for them to reach home but he couldn’t take his eyes off of Kris for the full time. And thoughts went through his head about how Yixing and Joonmyun are going to react. It took so much effort not to tell lay.

Joonmyun, he could trust him to be civil.

But Yixing.

He worried him.

“Guys? I’m Home!”

The panda glanced around to see if Yixing and Joonmyun were actually home, they better be.

“Zitao in here!”

They both went into the room and it was time for the introduction.

“Hey guys.”

He could feel the both of his and Kris’ hands were wrapping around each other and Tao tightened his grip especially when he saw that Yixing had stood up and was now right in front of his boyfriend. He hoped it was Joonmyun who introduced himself first.

“And who is this?”

Yixing drew his eyes all over Kris and Tao couldn’t even get annoyed, he was that afraid. Especially when Kris started to speak before he could.

“I’m Wu Yifan, you can call me Kris. I’m Zitao’s boyfriend.”

He didn’t. He just told them! Well, what was Tao actually expecting? To say that he was his friend and then totally ruin their relationship like they did in so many drama’s and fan fictions and . He closed his eyes and his teeth found his bottom lip within their grasp.

“Really? Lovely to meet you! I’m Yixing, and that’s my fiancé Suho.”

“Great to finally meet you.”

They shook hands and Tao’s breath slowed a little bit. Joonmyun got up and shook the blondes hand as well.

“Take it you’ll be Zitao’s plus one at our wedding?”

“Yes I hope you don’t mind.”

Yixing was totally trying to make him nervous, the way he was looking at Kris right now. He was right to be worried.

“Of course not! I’m just wondering how my little cub managed to score a hunk like you, that’s all.”

Oh. The blush covered his cheeks and he wondered how many times that day that just because of Kris he blushed. This could add one more into that list. Especially when he felt the squeeze of his hand he kind of forgot was still in Kris’ hold.

“I wonder that too.”

Very funny Kris. The panda playfully hit him on the arm and then he realised that he really had nothing to worry about did he?

Before long Suho and Kris were talking and he was sitting with Lay.

“He’s beautiful Tao. I’m proud.”

Tao playfully hit him on the hand and nodded my head along anyways. He knew that Kris was absolutely stunning. The panda then began to wonder why the hell Kris was a photographer when he should be on the other side of a camera.

“I know. I’m so glad he’s coming with us to the wedding. I can introduce him to my family and then it would feel more real to me you know?”

Lay nodded in agreement.

“Oh! How did it go today with the venue searching?”

Lay then had a very sad look on his face and Tao then kind of regretted he had asked. You know what he was talking about earlier about the Bridezilla thing. Tao had an idea that it would be coming on very soon.

“It . I didn’t like anything. I was thinking. How about a wedding back in my home town? I think that would be amazing! We can get flights for Joonmyun’s family and then I think it would be really special!”

The panda nodded. That sounded like a great idea actually. It meant that Tao’s family would also be able to come more sufficiently and so would Lay’s and then he would even maybe see Kris’ childhood home. It actually sounded like a dream to him and he was definitely on Yixing’s side if Joonmyun persisted in fighting with him about it.

The night had went even more quickly and it was time to say goodbye to Kris. Unfortunately. And now they were at his front door and Tao had his hands clasped together with Kris’ while looking away from Kris, he seriously had to get over this confidence thing.

“Are you okay?”

Oh look. Now he’s got Kris worried because he can’t even look him in the eye! He nodded and didn’t listen to his brain which was telling him to fling his arms around the taller man and kiss the freaking life out of him.

“I’ll see you soon?”

He felt Kris remove his hands and place one of them under his chin and pecking his lips quickly, the panda did jumps in his mind.

“Definitely.”

He finally looked Kris in the eyes and smiled at him before the other turned and walked away to his car. But before he went in he turned and waved at the younger one. He blew the panda a kiss and after chuckling at the sweetness he replied with the exact same motion.

 

**************************************************

 

“Mum, Dad? I know you just went back home and everything but I want to tell you something.”

He took a deep breath while his mother spoke.

‘Oh? Son, I’ll get your dad to put you on loudspeaker.’

He could hear them bickering over the phone line and he resisted the urge to laugh into the receiver. It was weird how they were always like that.

‘Okay. We did it. Speak son.’

“Alright. Yixing is having his wedding over there in China.”

There was then a big belt of screams and probably jumping around.

‘Wait there I’ll go get Ji Eun!’

After a few minutes there was another set of girlish screams as they realised they would be able to go to the wedding without any real problems.

“Guys, I have something else to say!”

There was silence. A cue for Tao to speak.

“I’m bringing my partner. Kris.”

‘You have a partner?! Is he hot? Is he a nice young man? Is he treating you well?!’

A lot of different questions came from the other side of the phone and the panda smiled greatly. At least they were accepting him.

“Yes, yes, and yes. I want him to meet you guys. So… this is probably going to be the biggest thing that’s happened in my life so far. Because. If this works out, I’ll know that I will want to spend my full life with him. And that you guys are going to allow it. At this meeting I hope that he accepts to be a part of our family.”

‘Of course son! We can’t wait to meet him.’

Tao eventually sat the phone down and then sighed lightly as he plunged onto his bed. He couldn’t wait to go to China with Kris and he was thinking to himself that during the holiday, the day after Lay’s wedding and he’s met the full family… that he would then make love with Kris. He would give himself to Kris completely.