Amusement Park Part One

Shining Debut

We arrived at the amusement park about thirty minutes after we left Music Bank. We stood in front of the gate after we bought our tickets.

"Oppa, can we go on the ferris wheel later, when it gets dark and it's all lit up?" I asked Taemin. He smiled and nodded. Suddenly Joon grabbed my wrist.

"Kylie, let's go on the roller coaster!" he said and started pulling me over to the ride. Taemin followed.

"It actually looks fun," Taemin said to himself.

"Of course it is! I chose it!" Joon exclaimed proudly. I gulped. I hated big rides that went up-side-down. I didn't get sick or anything, but they freaked me out. I didn't say anything though - I didn't want to stop them from riding it.

We waited in line for a few minutes, but it went fast. As we stood there, I became more and more nervous, thinking about the turns and speed and loops. I was practically hyperventilating by the time we were seated. Joon and Taemin were arguing over who got to sit next to me, so I made them sit together. I was by myself.

The ride started. It was slowly going up a huge hill. I was still scared because I knew that at the end of the hill would be a drop. I was right. I was screaming with everyone else, but for some reason I felt like my screams were louder. I gripped the safety bar tightly with both of my hands and bent my head down so I didn't have to see around me. I was so scared that I couldn't close my eyes. It felt like forever before it finally ended. Taemin and Joon were laughing as they stepped off. Taemin turned to look back at me.

"Kylie, why aren't you getting off? Do you want to ride it again?" he asked. 

"No! No way, no way, no way am I riding that thing again!" I screeched and ran off of the ride. I jumped and hugged Taemin.

"By any chance, are you afraid of roller coasters?" he asked curiously. I looked up at him and nodded. He smiled, "then we won't ride it again."

After that, we went over to the merry-go-round. I sat on a horse in the middle with the two boys on either side of me. Both were trying to talk to me. I listened to Taemin. This was supposed to be a date after all. I considered Joon the third wheel.

Almost an hour later, we had already ridden the roller coaster, merry-go-round, and a few water rides. I was completely soaked, so we went to go buy tee-shirts. I was rifling through the racks in one of the several gift shops outside each ride. Taemin held up a pink shirt with a chibi anime lion on it at the same time that Joon held up a blue shirt with a penguin. I looked between both of them. To be honest, I liked the penguin better, so I chose that one. Taemin seemed disappointed. I tried to cheer him up.

"Since it's summer, it's really hot outside, right?" I asked him. He nodded, confused.

"So then when I think of a penguin, it automatically makes me feel cooler," I explained. He perked up a little after I told him that.

"So that's why you chose it?" he asked.

"Of course," I insisted. I noticed Joon smirking at us. Did he hear our conversation? I glared at him, but he just stared back at me.

"Are you sure that's why?" he asked. So he had heard.

"She said that was why, so why should you not believe her?" Taemin cried. I quickly bought the shirt and changed into it. They were still arguing when I came back. I grabbed taemin's hand and started pulling him to the viking ship. Joon followed. 

"I want to go on that!" I pointed at it. I had been watching it earlier, and it did not go up-side-down. I liked rides like that.

"Okay," Taemin said. Joon shrugged.

"Why not?" Joon added.

"There is no reason not to. I want to," I said. Taemin smiled and pulled on my hand.

"Let's go then," he told me. In line, Joon took possession of my other hand. I tried to pull away, but he didn't let go.

"Will you sit next to me?" he asked. I shook my head.

"Will you let go of me?' I asked not-so-politely.

"Nope," he grinned.

"Let," I struggled to free myself, "go!"

By this time, Taemin had noticed what was going on. He glared at Joon.

"She doesn't want you to do that!" he hissed. Joon just smiled some more in reply, making Taemin angrier.

"What's your problem?" he rolled his eyes, "Your acting like you're the one who is dating her. She's mine." I blushed. I just wished that Taemin could have said that under different circumstances. Joon looked at me for a moment before he let go of my hand. He didn't talk to us again until we were on the ride.

"Possessive much?" he asked, looking at Taemin's hand over mine on the saftey bar.

"It's not like you aren't. I want my phone back," I told him. He shook his head.

"Only when you call me oppa," he smiled a cheshire grin. I felt Taemin stiffen next to me. I turned to face him.

"Looks like I'm buying a new phone," I whispered. He smiled and looked relieved.

Soon it was getting dark.

"Do you still want to go on the ferris wheel?" Taemin asked. I nodded. The sky was dark, and all of the colorful lights had been . The giant wheel looked so pretty! We all walked together to it. Neither of them was holding my hand because I was carrying a teddy bear that Taemin had won me from a game in one hand, and a pikachu plushy from Joon in the other.

"Oh wait a second, I want to take a picture of it!" I called to the two who were fighting with each other again. I pulled out the camera that I kept in my purse and aimed it at the ferris wheel. I was at the perfect distance away from it, so I could include all of it in the picture without it being too small. The camera clicked and I looked at the picture.

"So cool," I whispered. I turned to face Taemin.

"Okay, I'm ready!" I said. I recieved no answer.

"Taemin oppa?" I turned. Maybe I was facing the wrong way. I still didn't see him.

"Joon?" I tried. Still no answer. I began to panic.

"Taemin oppa?' I cried out.

 

===================================================================================================

Okay second update today! Lately i've been watching U-Kiss Pops in Seoul with kevin, Eli, and Alexander. It's so funny!!!!

from your evil author,

Juliette