My Boyfriend! MINE!!!!! >

Shining Debut

I looked around the dressing room at the other members. The stylists were just finishing up getting Kaname ready. They were braiding different colored ribbons into her short, blonde and green hair. She was wearing a white pleated skirt that was trimmed with green and a button-up white shirt. The butterfly tattoo had been removed, and two angel wings had been added. There was one for each ankle. She was wearing clear high heels.

Angel had her hair down and curled, and it fell beautifully over her shoulders, which were otherwise bear because of her strapless pink top. She was wearing white capri pants and white stilettos. She had a feather or two clipped into her hair.

Yuri was wearing a white dress trimmed with blue. Her  brown and blue hair was up in low pigtails. The hair ties that held them in place had angel wings on them as well and on her white ballet flats.

Clover, who had been the star of the music video, was wearing a white tank top with a very low back which exposed angel wing art on her back made of glitter. She had on white short shorts and clear shoes like Kaname's. Her short hair was left down and straightened.

I had my hair left down as well, but I had a silver and white headband with a large flower on it. It was annoying me - the headband pinched my head! I was wearing a short, white dress with silver edges. There were silver shorts underneath since it was a flowy type of dress. There was a silver belt around my waist.

It was just Fleurs, the stylists, and Seojun in the dressing room. Appa, Umma, Jonghyun, and Joon were in the audience,so I didn't have to deal with them. Taemin would be watching from backstage. It was a special episode of Music Bank. It would be one hundred percent live. We would not get multiple takes, and all of the artists would be performing on a stage outside. Before too long, it was our turn to go on.

We stood onstage as the staff made sure everything was set for filming. It took a while, so the other members began to talk among themselves. I was bored very soon, so I stole a megaphone from one of the staff members.

"Everyone, hello!" I called to the audience. They shouted back to me.

"Who is your favorite member?" I asked them. I heard a lot of "Angel" and "Yuri," but I also heard my name along with Clover and Kaname.

"I don't think that's right, I know that I am your favorite," I joked. They started yelling at me. I waved and returned the stolen megaphone to the annoyed staff. It was time to sing.

The audience was excited, and I could hear the new fanchants during the empty parts of the song. Yuri's dance solo was even better than he one in "Give It Up." I could hear several fanboys calling her name. It made me want to laugh. On shows, Yuri had said that she would date a fan, but in private, it was the opposite. She thought that it would be too annoying to have a fan around her all of the time.

"All around me, it's like a dream," I sang, "It's just us, we're in heaven!" I thought that I could hear Umma, but I wasn't sure. I felt a little happy at having my own fanboys, but I could see how Yuri would get annoyed after a while.

After the song was over, we ran offstage. I saw Taemin and I threw my arms around him.

"You were great," he whispered in my ear. I blushed and smiled up at him.

"Kylie! You can sing!" Umma exclaimed and ran up to us with Appa, Joon, and little Jonghyun. Taemin let go of me, but turned and held my hand.

"And who is this?" she asked, looking at our entwined hands.

"Umma, this is Taemin oppa - my boyfriend," I told her. There was a moment of silence.

"Well, it's nice to finally meet you, Taemin," Appa said and held out his hand to shake Taemin's free hand when Umma didn't move. Taemin smiled and took it.

"It's nice to meet you as well. I was really excited when I heard that Kylie's parents would be coming," he greeted my father with one of his special innocent smiles. I giggled quietly. Nobody could resist that smile.

"Oh! Taemin, have you met Joon? This is joon, and Joon, this is Tae-" Umma cut in.

"Yes, I know who he is. He just introduced himself," Joon cut her off coldly. Umma's smile seemed frozen for a second.

"It's nice to meet you as well!" Taemin managed to grin at him. I could tell that Taemin knew that being nice would pay off in the long run. I could also tell that Joon didn't have the same thought.

"I'm sure it is," he replied, glaring at my awesome boyfriend.

That afternoon after the other members left, Taemin and I were planning to go to the amusement park. We were just about to leave when Umma came.

"Oh, Joon didn't you used to love that place! Why don't you guys take him along with you? I'm sure he would love it!" she quickly left with Appa, leaving us with Joon.

"Are you ready to go?" he asked, with a not-so-innocent grin. I knew that they had planned this. Before I could reply, Taemin bent down and whispered something in my ear. I nodded.

"Sure! We're ready if you are!" I said brightly. He seemed taken aback for a moment, but soon recovered. We walked to Taemin's car.

I thought about what Taemin had said.

"We won't get rid of him by being bad people around him," he had told me. I agreed, becuase nice guys - or girls - always win, right?

 

===================================================================================================

Woo~ already the sixteenth chapter!!! I'll try to update again today. I am leaving tomorrow to go on a trip with my church, so I don't know if I will be able to update. I will try though! I will be gone for a week.

from your evil author,

Juliette