24 hours

Shining Debut

Okay, I just wanted to make something clear:

Even though Joon has been cast as a character that can be seen as a bad guy, I do NOT dislike him. He is actually my favorite in MBLAQ!!! Okay, that's it! ^^

=====================================================================================================

 

I arrived at the airport for the second time in two days wearing my new green and black dress. I had managed to escape from my parents and Joon. There was already a pathway cleared through the fans for SHINee to walk through, but it was still crazy, so I decided to wait for them in their limo. I was talking to the driver until I heard the screams of the fangirls grow louder. I turned to look out of the window, sitting on my knees.

First came Jonghyun and Key, and I moved over to make room for them. Then came Taemin with Onew. Taemin pushed over Key and sat beside me. I giggled. Taemin threw his arm around my shoulders. Minho followed them.

"How was Japan?" I asked. 

"Does it matter? Key told me about the emergency, who apparently has made him very mad," he sighed.

"He tends to do that to people," I agreed. Key rolled his eyes.

"He automatically spoke informally to me? What kind of person is he?" Key asked, "and Kylie, what happened to your hair?" I looked down at my newly cut hair. It was still long, but I had layers added in, and it was dyed silver, but only at the ends, and it continued up for only a few inches. My roots were still black.

"It's for tomorrow. Do you like it?" I flipped my hair over dramatically, like Justin Beiber. Jonghyun laughed. Key nodded.

"The song is called 'Heaven,' right?" Taemin played with my hair. I nodded and layed my head on his shoulder.

"Can you sing me some?" he requested. Again, I nodded.

"Um, this is from the first verse," I said and took a breath.

"Disappeared, lost in our world,

The shapes fly by and ask for me

But they don't matter

'Cause all I need is here" 

I blushed and glanced around shyly. Taemin hugged me tighter.

"I can't wait to see you onstage," he said. I smiled up at him.

"Oppa, are you going to be in the audience or backstage?" I asked. 

"I don't know yet," he admitted, "but I'll definitely be there!" I grinned.

"Promise?" I asked.

"Pinky promise!" he said and held out his little finger. I frowned at it.

"What is it?" he asked when I didn't move. I looked to see if any of the other members were paying attention. It didn't seem like they were. I motioned for him to move his head down closer to me. I leaned in close to his ear.

"I'd rather promise with something else," I whispered. He smiled and nodded. He turned, and after a second, our lips met. He patted my head after he pulled away. He pointed our the window.

"Your dorm awaits," he laughed.

"Darn it," I sighed. He laughed harder. I waved goodbye to all of them and stepped out of the car. I noticed that Minho had a sad look on his face. He didn't meet me eyes. They drove off and I ran into the house. I plopped down on my bed and hugged Mint.

"Less than twenty-four hours," I said to myself and turned out the lights to go to sleep.

 

===================================================================================================

Short update, but it will be better tomorrow. I went to see Rock of Ages (yes, partially because of Onew xD). It was hilarious!!!!

from your evil author,

Juliette