Lee Taemin, I hate you!

Shining Debut

"Oppa!" I cried out upon seeing not one, but all five of the SHINee members watching us. Minho rushed towards us and pushed Zak and Christian away. I moved to sit on my knees. Minho kneeled beside me.

"Are you okay, Kylie?" he asked, clearly concerned if anything had happened. I felt my face begin to burn again.

"I'm fine, nothing.... Nothing happened!" I realized as I watched his expression that he thought that they had come just in time to stop the boy from forcing himself on me.

I can expl-" Christian took a step forward, but took three steps back when Key glared at him. Key grabbed my hand and helped me to my feet. They led me out of the room. I looked at Taemin. He seemed to be looking everywhere but at me.

"What happened in there?" Onew asked gently, moving a strand of hair from my face.

"I wanted to go visit waiting rooms, but they were the only people ready for recording so I went in. I met Christian oppa a few days ago at Music Bank when I was lost," I told them.

Key nodded. "Don't call him 'oppa.' But go on."

"I met the other members, and I was about to leave, but-" I began, but was cut off by Minho.

"Christian and-" he growled, but then I interrupted him.

"No!" I shook my head, "Zak wanted me to stay, but then he started acting all creepy so I got up to leave. Christian said he would walk me back, but then he-" This time it was Jonghyun who cut me off.

"Attacked you?" he asked.

"No," I replied.

"Pushed you?"

"Kind of."

Kind of?"

Yeah."

"So then he...."

"No! No, no, no, no!" I shook my head furiously, "Zak got up too, and he and Christian bumped into each and fell. Zak landed on top of me." They still seemed skeptical.

"Guys can be sneakier than girls about that sort of thing. And Zak, he has a bit of a reputation," Key said.

"A bit?" Jonghyun snorted, "It's bigger than than that1 I heard that at his old school, he-"

"Kim Jonghyun! I didn't want to scare her!" Key hissed. 

I hadn't known about that. Maybe, if they hadn't come in.... I didn't want to think about it. I felt dizzy suddenly and slumped against the wall. Minho and Key were beside me in a second.

"Lychee, are you feeling okay?" Key asked, using his nickname for me.

"So then... he might have..." I trailed off, "I din't even want to talk to him again after the other day! He was so conceited!" I felt tears come to my eyes.

"So why did you?!" Taemin suddenly snapped. Was he angry with me?

"Unnie said I had to. She said we needed to know more celebrities," I said, now sobbing.

"Which 'unnie' said this to you?" Minho asked me. He rubbed my back as I cried.

"Kaname unnie," I replied.

Onew looked at Jonghyun.

"I know for a fact I told her about OthellO's members," he whispered, "Why would she do that?" Jonghyun shrugged.

"Noona would never do something like that on purpose! She's too nice for that!" Taemin exclaimed angrily.

"Yah! Taemin-ah! Even though this happened, you're still getting mad at us about Kaname?" Onew snapped back. It was rare to see him like this. He was usually so nice and funny.

"It wasn't just Kaname unnie, it was Yuri unnie and Angel unnie too. Yuri unnie even wanted me to try and cause a scandal for publicity!" I interrupted their fight. As soon as I said it, all eyes turned to me.

"A scandal? Doesn't she know how serious that is?" Jonghyun exclaimed.

"Were you actually going to listen to them? I don't believe this!" Taemin crossed his arms. I looked up at my best friend, shocked.

"Taemin-ah," Minho cautioned him.

"What, hyung? Don't tell me you believe her! Even blaming Kaname? I bet she told you not to talk to him, but you ignored her," he laughed. 

"What are you - I would never do that!" I whispered, half to myself. Was this really the same Lee Taemin who I met after rehearsals? The boy who cheered me up when I didn't debut year after year, until finally, we were able to celebrate together when I was picked for Fleurs? My best friend, who promised that he would always be my friend, even after he was famous?

"I mean, seriously? You didn't know what he was trying to do? How stupid can you get?!" Taemin yelled at me. I clutched at my chest. It felt like a double-edged knife was turning slowly in my heart. I wanted to plead with him, to tell him, "Don't do this; I love you!" but the words couldn't get past my choking throat.

Suddenly, Taemin's expression softened.

"Kylie," he sighed, reaching towards me.

"No!" I shouted while slapping his hand away, "Don't touch me! Lee Taemin, I hate you!" Taemin pulled back, and I started crying all over again.

"Taemin-ah, just go wait for us in the room, okay?" Key told him and turned back to me, "Lychee, can you walk?" I noddded.They led me to Fleurs' room and made me sit down. Yuri and Clover, who had apparently left the room, returned.

"Ah! Annyeonghaseyo, sunbae-nim!" they bowed to the four members of SHINee.

"Kylie, are you crying?" Yuri asked, clearly embarrassed. I wiped at my eyes with the backs of my hands.

"Yah, don't let OthellO near her," Minho warned them. Yuri put her hands of her hips.

"What? Why not? Kylie can do what she wants," she responded crossly.

"Obviously not if you make her become 'friends' with celebrities for your own personal needs," he sighed.

"Well, that's different; Christian and the rest of OthellO are nice guys, and it would help with publicity," Yuri dropped her arms. She shrugged.

"Nice guys?! Zak just tried to take advantage of Kylie! If we had not stepped in, who knows where she would be right now!" Onew cried out, " I specifically told Kaname not to associate with any of them!" The color drained from Clover's face as he spoke.

"Oh, Kylie, I'm so sorry! Are you okay? I'll kick him in the soft tissue area if he ever tries to touch you again!" she rushed over to me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jonghyun slowly move his hand protectively in front of him. I giggled slightly through my tears. Key smiled at me.

"Do you think you'll be able to stay for recording? I'll make sure you sit away from those mean guys," he said. I nodded. He crouched down so that he was eye-to-eye with me.

"Okay, Lychee, I'll see you in a little bit. Stay away from boys - oh - and I'm sure Taemin didn't mean that," he added and patted my cheek softly. I leaned into his hand. it was warm and I closed my eyes, smiling.

"Okay Umma," I sighed. He chuckled and they left the room. It took me a few more minutes to completely calm down, but eventually, we were shown to the set.

Clover took my hand and pulled me past Zak quickly as he was sitting in the front row. I sat in the S-line, behind HyunA. There were 5 lines with four people ineach line. The S-line was first, anf the last line was the Bell line, with each line named after a syllable in the show's title. In the line next to me was Krystal, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, and Sooyoung.

The show passed by rather uneventful, although it was funny with the singers fighting back against the hosts who were secretly trying to destroy our images. Fleurs was called up to to the dance to "Give It Up," Yuri was asked to do a "y dance," I sang a short song for the audience, and Clover told funny stories. Many of the artists there did a lot more, and it was a lot of fun in the end.

After the show, Seojun drove us to the dorm. It was late in the afternoon, and I could smell Angel cooking us dinner. I hoped it was more than vegetables.

"Welcome back," she called from the kitchen, "how was it?"

"It was interesting," I said and walked past her to my room. I closed the door behind me. I quickly changed into black jeans and a soft, pink sweatshirt. Not long after, Angel stepped innto the room.

"Hey," she said, "what happened... Clover told me. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, but I want to be left alone for the time being." I sat down on my bed. Angel sighed and left the room. I flopped onto my back and stared up at my ceiling. There was a poster of SHINee. It wasn't long before I fell asleep.

 

=================================================================================================

So I've already failed at updating daily? Three days...... I'm sorry!!!!

Anyways, here is chapter 6! There is more SHINee in it! So what do you think will happen with Taemin and Kylie?! He started yelling at her!

Were you wondering what was going to happen after you saw this chapter's title? hehe

Have a wonderful day!

 

from your evil author,

Juliette