Chapter 2

My One and Only ==> Yoong

4 years later,

Finally,yoona become a university student,she's a model too,like a very famous model but she's different,she didn't like it when people adore her so much. So,she decided to keep another side of her as a secret.Since the first day she went to university,people didn't even recognise her,because she only wear a simple cloths and not like the other girls,wearing heels,heavy makeup,y outfit and annoying character.LOL And guess what,there's a group of girls that really dislike her,always said that she's acting innocent,pretend to be pretty and poor. But the 1st thing that they didnt know that the person they really admire,is the other side of her..a famous model. Because of yoona's personality,they didn't notice about it. Yoona always ignore them and focus on her studies since she also a best student there and thats the other reason why the girls hate her so damn much!

Oh!i forgot,the leader of the girls group is UEE.(sorry for others that love UEE,i just saw her acting on You're beautiful drama,im thinking the character was really suit with her).

'Morning yoona!'.Yuri shouted from their kitchen as soon as she saw yoona walking with her sleepy eyes.

'Yah unnie,dont yell,you're hurting my ears'.Yoona said while rubbing her eyes.

'Arraso yoona,mianhe'.yuri said and smile to her. 'So,what are you going to do today?Its holiday,dont tell me that you only want to stay at home and study?. Yoona look at yuri with a questioned face.

'I dont know,i was planning to do so but..unnie,am i really that predictable?'

'hahaha,yoona-ah!you are!'yuri laugh so hard and tried to control her tear because of yoona's blank face.

'aigoo...unnie,lets go to the mall,do a normal girls always do,watch the movie,shopping,' Before yoona finished her words,

yuri said 'find a boyfriend,that was also a normal girls always do yoona.'

'yah unnie,you know im not in the mood of boyfriends things right now.'

'you still waiting for him right?'Yuri sit down and eat her breakfast.

'i dont wanna talk about it'.yoona look at her cereal and eat it without having a conversation with Yuri.

'arraso yoona-ah,after this,go take a bath and we will go to the mall okey'.

'neh unnie'.yoona give yuri a big smile and run to her room. 

Donghae's POV

'Yeah!finally!im here!i really miss my hometown and her'

'Yah,Lee Donghae!,stop stretching your hands there,get over here and help me with your heavy bags!'Minho shouted at him and make other people at the airport look at them.

'Yah,you!,im your hyung!Donghae yelled at Minho and make Minho chuckled.

'Arrasso uri hyung!now take your bags!' After they finished taking their bags,a limousine stopped in front of them and the driver help them with their bags.Yes,they are so damn rich. Donghae sit beside the window and he already getting excited to meet her girlfriend,Yoona.

In Donghae's mind,'yoong,im sorry i'd let you wait for a very long time,now i came back and i want to be with you.Saranghae my yoong'.

Yey!hae is back.wow,i wondered what will be situation when they meet each other,what will yoona say,will she accept hae back?well,wait for the next chapter!